Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Today's Chat with Adam......

cgbrown

If it RV'd right now, I'd only cash enough to only raise my tax bracket to the next level (very little). The IRS will, through your info on the FinCEN forms, charge you your income taxes on a quarterly basis. They don't have to cut us a deal to serperate us from our money.

I do agree though, that if there's a way for him to look good, he will. The first two quarters of 2012 will be reported before the election.

I so seriously doubt that he'll blame Bush for the economic turnaround though.....

• Upvote 13

If it RV'd right now, I'd only cash enough to only raise my tax bracket to the next level (very little). The IRS will, through your info on the FinCEN forms, charge you your income taxes on a quarterly basis. They don't have to cut us a deal to serperate us from our money.

I do agree though, that if there's a way for him to look good, he will. The first two quarters of 2012 will be reported before the election.

I so seriously doubt that he'll blame Bush for the economic turnaround though.....

What I read on the IRS site indicates that it's taxable when it RV's, not when it's cashed in.

I hope that we don't RV before the end of the year; there is no way to spend it tax free and not be saddled with the tax implications (unless of course you're doing the offshore plan).

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I agree with your scenario except for the taxes not needing to be paid until April 2013. When you earn non-payroll money (or gain), you are required to make an estimated tax deposit by the end of the month following the quarter in which you received the money. This estimated tax is the estimated total of whatever taxes would be due on that money.

I also agree that an RV now or anytime before the end of September would bring in those taxes and make the president look good.

Of course, the earlier the better to stimulate the economy. They just need to figure out their damage control for not letting everyone in on it. There are going to be some P**sed off people that were left out. Maybe that's the reason for the FEMA camps???

• Upvote 2

Big city Bob,Your theory raises many interesting points. Your reasoning is a logical way of thinking for an American. Unfortunately on the business end we are dealing with logic from an Iraqi View. I don't believe they are going to RV just to make Obama look like a good guy and get reelected. I sincerely hope you are correct though.

• Upvote 5

Obama is a wolf in sheeps clothing

• Upvote 19
  • Downvote 4

I agree with your scenario except for the taxes not needing to be paid until April 2013. When you earn non-payroll money (or gain), you are required to make an estimated tax deposit by the end of the month following the quarter in which you received the money. This estimated tax is the estimated total of whatever taxes would be due on that money.

I also agree that an RV now or anytime before the end of September would bring in those taxes and make the president look good.

Of course, the earlier the better to stimulate the economy. They just need to figure out their damage control for not letting everyone in on it. There are going to be some P**sed off people that were left out. Maybe that's the reason for the FEMA camps???

I own a real estate LLC company and although it would make it easier for me to pay my taxes quarterly, I don't and pay the little $200 penalty for not doing so and pay my taxes the following April. So it's not like they are going to come get the quarterly payment, you just may have to pay a penalty if you don't pay your taxes on a quarterly basis.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Estimated?? Sounds like we will be holding our anchles again....

You know, we still dont have to worry about that at all.....AS ITS NOT RV'ed yet.

How, unless you bought it from a bank or dealer do the powers that be know how much dinar you have. They dont. You could cash in and pay taxes on what can be tided to you, but the smaller denoms can be cashed in a few thousand here and there. When the dinar is traded you will be able to cash in all over the place like any other currency. Of course I wouldn't do that... <_<

• Upvote 2

I really wish this were about Obama and his re-election campaign.

Though you bring up some good points my personal opinion on this is that we have much less influence in Iraq than what we would like.

As stated before, they are a bunch of psycho circus clowns and could care a less about Obama, the US, our taxes, or anything else that makes good sense. In fact they threw a celebration when our troops pulled out that was full of anti-American sentiment.

There is no appreciation or gratitude as to what this war cost us or for the sacrifice of American lives spent there.

They do not think in those terms.

As far as local US political motivation goes, I believe they would stoop to any level to get in office or stay in office. However their powers do have limitations.

At least until Martial Law is declared here.

Keeping it real

GP

• Upvote 8

Watch The Financial News CNBC or website “ www.cnbc.com “

A recent Financial Guru stated that this Summer “Pres “O” is going to release

an enormous Financial Boost to the Economy. It is predicted this will be so staggering it will propel his Campaign and win him the Presidency for another 4 years. What else can it be but the RV?? Any thoughts…???

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

PS. My personal advice to anybody is to cash out ASAP if this thing does RV.

The volatility of the region is far too complex to gamble on holding on to IQD long term in my humble opinion.

The troops have just been out a few days and everything is already going up in smoke over there.

Who really believes they will be able to maintain any stability in the region long term?

See, that is the thing about being psycho circus clowns....you can't maintain international confidence in your gov't or system no matter how much oil you have.

International confidence in your stability is vital to the intrinsic value of your currency.

• Upvote 3

bIgcitybob...I like the way you think...logic doesn't always work within the political spectrum but neither does it's twin brother called common sense..but we will remain "pesimisstically optimistic" til the big bang...Happy New Year...cheers

• Upvote 3

We are DEFINATELY closer heres why...

Its no wonder the U.S. is scrambling back and forth to Iraq..

Its definately going to have an impact on the more un read american public on how our economy is working..heres why:

Most americans do not have or even pay attention to Ieaq as we do..Obama in his best case scenario needs this to RV NOW.. Why you ask?

Iraq doesnt care about us or our money. Obama does because it is election time..If the Dinar Rv's before the 1st, then he has until april to collect capital gains taxes on trillions of Dinar cash ins that would off set the deficit, increase obviouse cash flow, the economy would greatly improve FAST !.

Think as a common joe for a second.Most husbands and wives who hold dinar would most likely quit their jobs, opening millions of jobs immediately.They would most likely pay off their homes or buy new ones thus turning the housing market around. It dominoes buy creating construction work for all the trades!

Now furniture is selling again and the car business startes to boom here.

The banks will loosen lending requirements and have better portfolios.

Now the next part...If the Dinar doesnt RV until after Jan 1st,,WATCH, I predict, WATCH our government put that well spoken of flat 15%tax break in place if you

pay your taxes immdeiately when you cash in , collecting much taxes immediately because otherwise, you really wouldnt have to pay the government until the latest april 15th of 2013 !!

If people choose to do that, they most likely will lose the 15% flat tax and I see the government creating and implementing the rich tax program which makes the government more money.

So i see that the U.S. gov has all the bases covered.

Now Obama looks like a hero and probobly be his ONLY chance of getting re elected.

You can pay now or later.but later will most likely end up costing you more..

I have NO contacts or anyone advising me. Im just an average Joe who likes using common sense and using the odds to work for me.

Here is why we see us scrambling to get Iraq to play nice and NOW !!

Any thoughts?

GOOOOO RV

Read more:

Keep dreaming. What makes you think most people will start businesses? If they have enough Dinar they won't even bat an eyelash about headaches like a business could and would bring. Another thing I hate about the supposedly

Christian people on this and every other forum. "Well I am going to tithe 20% to my Church," hell, most aren't true Christians and their only weekend warriors at best. And after these greedy people get their hands on all that money if there

really is an RV , they surly won't be thinking about Church.

I don't think Obama cares one iota about if Iraq RV's or not. He's a millionaire several times over, as are all of these crooked politicians. The only true straight shooter I see in the elections is Ron Paul. The man has integrity which the rest

lack. Romney with his mandatory health insurance and if you don't get it, we'll just fine you. Right.

Perry with his paying Illegals to go to college on Texan's buck. How's that frost your A@@? And Gingrich accepting money from Freddie Mac for advice. On taxpayers money. And Obama! Well I'm sure you can figure that one out.

As long as we let these crooks stay in Washington without being accountable for their actions we're all going to keep getting screwed. When your kids talk to you about Ron Paul listen to them. I think their more in the know

then most and it's really their future that should be thought of. Go RV.

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 21