Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Congressional earnings go up by 15% this year

Heavyduty053

How much more evidence does everyone need to wake up that Washington has turned a deaf ear to the people they are supposed to represent. Call it what you want but i call it plain corruptive stupidity. Here are some facts that has been proven has been in the news and has been brought to the attention of Congressional members only to be pushed aside.

Members of Congress wealth has increased by 15 to 20 % last year and this year because they are priviledged to insider trading of stocks that they legally can buy into or sell depending on the forecast out come. The knowledge their offices have is priviledged information that the committees decide of which the senators or representives are a member of. This same insider trading is against the law and would put you or i in prison. But according to law it is not illegal for them to pertake of this money pot.

Members of Congress who are millions themselves will not vote to increase taxes upon the millionaires because they are millionaires themselves. Time and Time again legislation has put defeated that would cost them most in taxes. It is a know fact that the wealthy feeds off the backs of the biggest piece of the pie (us). They figure that we the people can pay our fare share and pay their share over and beyond what they should be paying. There are those who will argue this point but the facts still remain the same. Every piece of legistlation has been set aside or defeated that would even the playing field on taxes. Actions always speak louder than words.

Members of Congress have made excuses to use your tax money to bail out big corporations who got into trouble only to take advantage of the money that Congress and the President made available when Obama got into office. Billions of dollars were used to give these companies money. Congressional opinion said on the news that we had to help them because they are to big to fail and if they were to fail it would cause troubles across the world. Not a one of these company executives have been arrested or charged with fraud. Not a one of these people have been fired for their greedy bad business practices. They have been protected by Congress because of political contributions to campaigns. A lot ot the bailout money was used to give to executives millions in bonuses while the country suffers. Does this sound like a congressman who is looking at for his people who voted him in office.

The word has to get out that our country is suffering at the hands of Washington who gives our money to other countrys while we suffer here. This is not about Occupy protestors, this is not about the discontent about wealth or profit it is about honor, integrity and doing what right. Our elected leaders does not even know what is truly happening and for the most part is uncaring to our homeland because they leave it up to others in their offices to advise them. If we can't trust a man elected to an office to do what best for his people instead of just thinking about how to make himself wealthy then we have failed. We have failed as a person, we have failed as a nation and we have failed our friends our neighbors and our families who will have to suffer long after we are gone from this earth. Does anyone ask themselves everynight before they go to sleep have they done the best they could for whats right anymore. By the way it looks i think not. 2012 elections are coming quickly you better decide who is best for an office that will try to do right for all concerned or look your children in the face and say i had a chance to make a difference and didn't do it. Can you honestly say you want your children to suffer in the future. It is time to stop this kind of behavior in Washington and no one can do it but us.....Heavyduty053

• Upvote 3

This is an opinion, and not news and it needs to be placed in the proper forum. The title makes it sounds as if Congress gave themselves a raise.

Don't get me wrong. I think 74% should be out and replaced. But this is misleading and in the wrong forum.

At this point in time, I really do not think we need any more pot stirring. Most of us are focused on trying to keep it straight as to what is happening in Iraq. Let's leave this forum for NEWS. Thanks.

• Upvote 1

This is an opinion, and not news and it needs to be placed in the proper forum. The title makes it sounds as if Congress gave themselves a raise.

Don't get me wrong. I think 74% should be out and replaced. But this is misleading and in the wrong forum.

At this point in time, I really do not think we need any more pot stirring. Most of us are focused on trying to keep it straight as to what is happening in Iraq. Let's leave this forum for NEWS. Thanks.

Sorry my mistake for putting this in the wrong forum. I see more and more everyday that people are becoming narrow minded into one thing and thats the Rv of this Dinar. I am a DV veteran and a Vietnam era vet and i care about the land we have to wake up in everyday and i would like to keep it a good country to live in. There is more at stake than the profits from this Dinar which by the way will happen when it happens. It is for the Iraq people to better their lives first and for us to make a little profit last......The ship must have a new crew to sail or it will take the same route as always and what money you gain from this speculation will be taken away from you in one way or another.......Heavyduty053

• Upvote 1