Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Maybe an R.V. some year.

I personally don't think there will be an R.V. any time soon. Iraq has such a disfunctional civilization. Maybe 5 or 10 years down the road, just my opinon and nothing more. Hope I'm so wrong on this thinking, and good luck to all.

I think all of us think that way sometimes. Like everyone else, I do not know when the RV will take place. As long as it did not yet turn, the one thing I have from my dinars (not counting the 7% interest at Warka) is hope. Hope that sometime very soon this will be over and everyone who is depending on this for a better life for them and their familys gets their dreams fulfilled. That will lead to the fulfilling of all the promises of gifts to the right charities, the help to the US economy and the world. No matter how slim the hope may be, it is much better than despair. Happy New Year everyone and like always

Be Excellent to Each Other.cool.gifth_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

• Upvote 1

I personally don't think there will be an R.V. any time soon. Iraq has such a disfunctional civilization. Maybe 5 or 10 years down the road, just my opinon and nothing more. Hope I'm so wrong on this thinking, and good luck to all.

Would you like to sell your currency for? Can't be worth much in your opinion so maybe I can relieve you of it for a fair price. Whats a fair price for currency from a dysfunctional civilization that will not be worth much for 5 to 10 years? Oh wait you're talking about IQD. Sorry, when you mentioned dysfunctioanl civilization I was thinking USD. Its actually king right now but our powers that be are working hard to topple it.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Yeah... I tend to agree and had the mentality to just throw it in a safe deposit box and forget about it. I like to check in from time to time just to see what the talking heads are saying and get good laugh at these pathetic pumpers. Personally I am thinking 2014 and hoping Iraq's GNP exceeds Kuwait's by then. Of course that depends if they're not in a civil war with Iran being involved. I am not happy with the way Obama has handled the Iraq situation, but at this point it's more of an international matter now with China, Europe, United Nations etc. I got this advice from a military person who served in Iraq and I'll pass it on for what it's worth. Put your Dinars away in a safe place and forget about it. One day you'll be rewarded for it. If you watch it everyday and listen to people who have no clue on what is going on... it will be a frustrating experience and drive you nuts. Happy New Year everyone and good luck to all!!

Edited by carolina.broker
  • Upvote 3

Last time I thought this way, I went out and bought more, I asked myself this question? Was this plan really for the Iraqui people, or was it a plan for the world economy. I lean to think its for the world economy. Just look at all of the countries needing financial help NOW! Including the US, the lives that have been lost for the, almighty dollar. I am now looking at who and what I can do to better, lives that are hurting where I live and it has put a different perspective, on the way I view it now..Good Luck my Friend.
  • Upvote 2

I understand your sentiments...however I doubt that 5 or 10 years will make a difference to these people. They have always been the picture of dysfunction. However, I believe they need to just be semi-functional to pull off an RV. And that IS possible.

• Upvote 2

nothing wrong with that. that should have been most people's thinking from the get go. would keep from a lot of heartache. just bury the dinar in a box and forget until someone says something has happened.

• Upvote 1

Well, bamaboy, I respect your opinion but based on what has happened up to this point and what DR. Shabibi wants for his people, the RV should take place soon.

The only problem is that "soon" to the Iraqui's could mean anywhere from now to a few years down the road. I hope I'm wrong!!

• Upvote 1

EVERYONE....Think about this....was their country any LESS functional while Saddam Insane was gassing killing and being in a crazed country while their money was worth 3.30 US????\

This is at least functional compared to back then..We are in good shape !! Just watch this unfold folks!!

Its no wonder the U.S. is scrambling back and forth to Iraq..

Its definately going to have an impact on the more un read american public on how our economy is working..heres why:

Most americans do not have or even pay attention to Ieaq as we do..Obama in his best case scenario needs this to RV NOW.. Why you ask?

Iraq doesnt care about us or our money. Obama does because it is election time..If the Dinar Rv's before the 1st, then he has until april to collect capital gains taxes on trillions of Dinar cash ins that would off set the deficit, increase obviouse cash flow, the economy would greatly improve FAST !.

Think as a common joe for a second.Most husbands and wives who hold dinar would most likely quit their jobs, opening millions of jobs immediately.They would most likely pay off their homes or buy new ones thus turning the housing market around. It dominoes buy creating construction work for all the trades!

Now furniture is selling again and the car business startes to boom here.

The banks will loosen lending requirements and have better portfolios.

Now the next part...If the Dinar doesnt RV until after Jan 1st,,WATCH, I predict, WATCH our government put that well spoken of flat 15%tax break in place if you

pay your taxes immdeiately when you cash in , collecting much taxes immediately because otherwise, you really wouldnt have to pay the government until the latest april 15th of 2013 !!

If people choose to do that, they most likely will lose the 15% flat tax and I see the government creating and implementing the rich tax program which makes the government more money.

So i see that the U.S. gov has all the bases covered.

Now Obama looks like a hero and probobly be his ONLY chance of getting re elected.

You can pay now or later.but later will most likely end up costing you more..

I have NO contacts or anyone advising me. Im just an average Joe who likes using common sense and using the odds to work for me.

Here is why we see us scrambling to get Iraq to play nice and NOW !!

Any thoughts?

GOOOOO RV

Read more:

EVERYONE....Think about this....was their country any LESS functional while Saddam Insane was gassing killing and being in a crazed country while their money was worth 3.30 US????\

This is at least functional compared to back then..We are in good shape !! Just watch this unfold folks!!

Back when there was only 10 or 20 billion dinars in their money supply? Yea I think that's likely a decent comparison. Trouble is now they have 10 or 20 Trillion dinars in their money supply, so since the other economic factors are roughly the same, the value of the dinar is roughly 1000 times lower then it was back then (all on an order of magnitude level of "roughness"). Edited by engineer1138
  • Upvote 1

Bamaboy, I get what you are saying. And Bigcitybob, you bring up some valid points. I also think there is less Dinar in circulation than they have us believe. I have researched to no end the question of how much Dinar is in circulation. I keep coming up with conflicting answers. And it's the CBI putting out the conflicting information. I just don't trust what they are telling me. It's not because I have my head buried in the sand, it's because they keep putting out conflicting statements. The numbers don't add up. They are either the most disorganized entity in the world or the most clever, and I think the latter applies. I believe there are at least 2 sets of books and 2 different budgets.

I purchased three different currencies just in case Iraq drags their feet again. In my opinion they missed a huge window of opportunity when they did not RV while our troops were stationed there. JMO. However, I believe they will RV in the next 30 days because of pressure from the IMF. I can't imagine these other currencies revaluing first and people like me can make an insane run on the Dinar, which is exactly what I would do even if I had to hold on to it for years.

I'm giving them till January 31, 2012 to get it together. In my opinion they have what they need in place to do the RV or RI. If they don't do it by then, I am looking to June 2012, and then again end of the year 2012. Guys, am I way off base here? I know they can RV anytime, but doesn't it make more sense to RV at the end, middle, or beginning of the fiscal year? I am not dumping or selling, but will just get on with my life, checking these forums occasionally. Hopefully, one of these other currencies revalues in the next 30 days and I can focus on post RV investments.

I really appreciate all your input and insight. All of you have really helped me understand (at least in part lol!) this crazy ride we are on. At the end of the day, with a ton of research that leaves almost all my questions unanswered, I am relying on two things: faith (the substance of things hoped for and the evidence of things not yet received), and my gut instincts, which tell me I am at the right place at exactly the right time.

Go RV or RI.

• Upvote 1

I understand your sentiments...however I doubt that 5 or 10 years will make a difference to these people. They have always been the picture of dysfunction. However, I believe they need to just be semi-functional to pull off an RV. And that IS possible.

Yup! I agree...just a wee bit of funtionality is all they need & maybe a smidgen of eye/hand coordination to push the button to kick off the RV.

I think all of us think that way sometimes. Like everyone else, I do not know when the RV will take place. As long as it did not yet turn, the one thing I have from my dinars (not counting the 7% interest at Warka) is hope. Hope that sometime very soon this will be over and everyone who is depending on this for a better life for them and their familys gets their dreams fulfilled. That will lead to the fulfilling of all the promises of gifts to the right charities, the help to the US economy and the world. No matter how slim the hope may be, it is much better than despair. Happy New Year everyone and like always

Be Excellent to Each Other.cool.gifth_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

7% interest at Warka, wow thats great, interest sucks here :(

Last time I thought this way, I went out and bought more, I asked myself this question? Was this plan really for the Iraqui people, or was it a plan for the world economy. I lean to think its for the world economy. Just look at all of the countries needing financial help NOW! Including the US, the lives that have been lost for the, almighty dollar. I am now looking at who and what I can do to better, lives that are hurting where I live and it has put a different perspective, on the way I view it now..Good Luck my Friend.

I feel that several world goverments had a hand in putting this thing together, I may be wrong but my gut tells me yes.

I'm sure it was a a plan for the world economy. Oil is driver as well.....Thats just my thought on it all. <_<