Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Scooter's Posting at Emerging Geo's 12/27/2011

Papster

Scotter's Posting at Emerging Geo's

12/27/2011

IRAQI X CHANGE -- RECENT MARKET REPORT

Hi folks,

Here's some very positive news for a change regarding Iraq, particularly coming from some large banking giants like HSBC and Citigroup.

Click below for report

http://i1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd394/ScooterResearch/WORTHWHILE%20HEADLINES/iraqxchangesept2011report-LARGE.swf

mods please move this to where it needs to go...........thanks........GO DINAR

Edited by paperboy
Edited Topic Title to Correct Scooter's name
  • Upvote 13
  • Downvote 1

comments like this........the very reason scooter dosen't post directly on this site....perhaps if you go into the archives you might find that Scooter is very knowledgable on IQD as well as many other factors leading up to a RV/RI .....Just saying

That's SCOTTER!

it is scooter.......GO DINAR

to be honest, I like Scotter better. :)

• Upvote 1

Ok, I made a mistake. I had two different tabs open and I thought i was responding to the MORE JONNYWG GARBAGE post.

Honest mistake.

Happens.....Don't worry about it....Point being People get extremely sensitive about some names.....Sorry for all the negs...

Don't know what you expect to achieve with those remarks but it clearly is unwanted and unneeded on this forum. Mods take a look at this poster and watch him for future negativity. You sir have no place in the DV family. Time to consider one of the other forums that allow for such remarks.

First.. There's freedom of speech and choice ( as long as no derogatory terms get used)....But the guy got raped with negs.....Second... He said he made a mistake... Now, my Christian Friend... those who are without sin can cast the first stone.

• Upvote 5

So if everybody likes Scooter and bondlady- and Adam has not banned them from this site- why don't they post their own stuff on here instead of someone else posting their thoughts for them?

As I can recall a few months ago- Scooter chose to not post on this site anymore- but he gets mad love for his thoughts on this investment- why did he leave and not post his own stuff?

million dinar questions!

simple question without the need to give pluses or minuses

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

comments like this........the very reason scooter dosen't post directly on this site....perhaps if you go into the archives you might find that Scooter is very knowledgable on IQD as well as many other factors leading up to a RV/RI .....Just saying

AMEN BROTHER , Preach on ! :P

So if everybody likes Scooter and bondlady- and Adam has not banned them from this site- why don't they post their own stuff on here instead of someone else posting their thoughts for them?

As I can recall a few months ago- Scooter chose to not post on this site anymore- but he gets mad love for his thoughts on this investment- why did he leave and not post his own stuff?

million dinar questions!

simple question without the need to give pluses or minuses

Simple answer ................. because there are some that didn't like what he or bondlady had to say and always had to pick at them ( like schoolyard bullies ) instead of simply avoiding the post ............ Just saying ! :o

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

AMEN BROTHER , Preach on ! :P

Simple answer ................. because there are some that didn't like what he or bondlady had to say and always had to pick at them ( like schoolyard bullies ) instead of simply avoiding the post ............ Just saying ! :o

I respect your opinion on this... But let me give my sincere take.... I think that being (very) Popular means also ( you gotta take the good and the bad, right?) being exposed to some critics and not only to praisers....So some thick skin ( and if may, some Adult Maturity...maybe) would be needed and would do wonders.....JMHO... Just so to avoid a lot of Drama....Having said that.. Just to be very clear... I have to respect everybody's choices and opinions...

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1