Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BONDLADY'S CHAT This Afternoon

Hamels

Thanks Hamels for bringing this over to us, a very nice post from BL, I just loves how she breaks everything down so anyone can understand what is going on with our investment and realize just how close we really are for this baby too POP :D

All I can say is GO RV in 1/2112

• Upvote 1

Great Post Hamels. Great Analysis of the auctions BL. We are close. In october suposedly there were only 4T Dinar circulating in the domestic market. We are close! Go Bond Lady and go RV! :D

Baghdad (newsletter).He specialized in Economic Affairs, Ali dargham that the volume of currency on the domestic market (4) trillion dinars, controlled by the Central Bank and this would prevent inflation for next year, noting that most State ministries need not functional degrees and they suffer from functional slouch that would adversely affect the investment budget and will reverse him on the Iraqi economy.

Said Mohammad Ali, told reporter (News Agency news) Monday: "the question of inflation is contained in the coming months because the Central Bank of control over the currency on the domestic market and $ 4 trillion dinars and also control the exchange rate is a measure of price of goods from abroad and the money supply in the market."

Noted: that the Central Bank works to absorb Iraqi dinar through put further dollar, through the use of interest rate instruments that can control this issue, which will make every Iraqi citizen money instead of spending this works to withdraw cash from the market.

Mohamed on most government ministries are not in need of functional degrees and they suffer from functional and therefore will increase slouch in operational spending at the expense of development investment reflected negatively on the country's economy.

The Iraqi economy has witnessed unprecedented serious inflation based on the totality of press reports and summary economic studies and seminars on this aspect as well as the concrete facts on the ground have decreased the real value of money in Iraqi market visibility, large quantities are not sufficient to purchase a product or service is simple, to become the follow-up process to increase the prices of goods and goods and services in Iraq to assess their practical difficulties beset, due to the constant increase in prices./finished/12 n. y..

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx?from=ar&to=en&a=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ikhnews.com%2Fnews_view_22111.html

• Upvote 4

Thanks for bringing this over. BondLady knows her business. I am quite sure she knows what the auctions are about, and does not need anyone of us to enlighten her on that subject. Her articles are always professional, and yet simple enough that most of us can make sense of even the most complicated news coming out of Iraq. The last several auctions definitely have made me feel that something is up with our investment. What a wonderful interpretation BondLady presents here!

• Upvote 6

Thanks for the post Hamels! This is definately the best read I've had in a long while, I'm not even going to be bothered by Keeps negative vibes :P . Sorry Keep I know you have a right to your opinion but you are so depressing sometimes, you can have the LOP but I'm taking the RV :D

• Upvote 7

Thanks for the post Hamels! This is definately the best read I've had in a long while, I'm not even going to be bothered by Keeps negative vibes :P . Sorry Keep I know you have a right to your opinion but you are so depressing sometimes, you can have the LOP but I'm taking the RV :D

laugh.gif Im not even discussing that!! Hahaha

Its just the basics of the auctions.....there are ways that you can reduce the money supply through currency auctions but Iraq isent taking those measures....they are just selling USD and have been for quite sometime. How else do you think Iraq can run off the oil revenues? It has to be converted into dinar for use somehow.....the govt uses dinar for everything....if they were pulling in dinars out of circulation, they would have run out of dinar YEARS ago laugh.gif

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 21

But it's not negative vibes, it's the truth. Oil money comes in the form of USD to the cbi. The cbi auctions buy dinar off the street and put the USD in the market. The dinar that cbi brings in is what pays for their governments budget. They don't destroy all of the dinar that comes in from the auctions as bond lady states.

Edited by hunz2
  • Upvote 3

laugh.gif Im not even discussing that!! Hahaha

Its just the basics of the auctions.....there are ways that you can reduce the money supply through currency auctions but Iraq isent taking those measures....they are just selling USD and have been for quite sometime. How else do you think Iraq can run off the oil revenues? It has to be converted into dinar for use somehow.....the govt uses dinar for everything....if they were pulling in dinars out of circulation, they would have run out of dinar YEARS ago laugh.gif

Why are so many financial reports that come out of Iraq posted in US dollars? I'm not sure they use dinar as much as you are claiming, but I am open minded enough to say there are many angles we can't even begin to see without being in Shabibi's shoes. I am glad that you help me question what is posted here because we all know there are so many false statements made. But sometimes we just want to hope for that great outcome from all of this waiting! Thanks for being grounded but if you ever want to let your guard down we would all LOVE to see it :D

But it's not negative vibes, it's the truth. Oil money comes in the form of USD to the cbi. The cbi auctions buy dinar off the street and put the USD in the market. The dinar that cbi brings in is what pays for their governments budget. They don't destroy all of the dinar that comes in from the auctions as bond lady states.

hunz, the IQD off the street taken in by the CBI belongs to the CBI and does not pay for the government budget. the CBI is an independent entity. Maliki tried a year ago to take control of the CBI and failed because he wanted to use the CBI's money to fluff his budget. that did not work. The only money coming in to suppoert the budget is from oil. Oil money belongs to the government and the people. The CBI and only the CBI has disgression on the fate of the Dinar. About 6 month ago the CBI had destroyed so much IQD inflation was a problem. I would tend to think/hope Bond Lady's analysis is spot on. :)

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

hunz, the IQD off the street taken in by the CBI belongs to the CBI and does not pay for the government budget. the CBI is an independent entity. Maliki tried a year ago to take control of the CBI and failed because he wanted to use the CBI's money to fluff his budget. that did not work. The only money coming in to suppoert the budget is from oil. Oil money belongs to the government and the people. The CBI and only the CBI has disgression on the fate of the Dinar. About 6 month ago the CBI had destroyed so much IQD inflation was a problem. I would tend to think/hope Bond Lady's analysis is spot on. :)

I am definately liking your summary much better. Thanks for the post!