Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Update from Fox

Drez

No matter what happens with the dinar, our kids, our people are safer out of the place where we lost too many!

If Obama was a man he would own up to something. he is a coward and not a leader.

He pulled our soldiers out early against the Gen. advise, JUST to apease his base. He is only after a vote ate the cost of who he is distroying.

The America the Beautiful he is not a leader he is a failure. He want you to fail so you depend on him and his big govt to take care of you. You all need to wake up and see thru his lies.

He wants wallstreet to pay, yet he take a 4 million dollar USD vacation with 8.9 unemployment.

He claims he is one of the TOP 4 presidents our country ever had. WHAT!!! He has out spent every single president we ever had. in 3 years. WAKE THE *#@# up.

Nancy Pelosi stays at a hotel that cost 10,000.00 a night and she claims the rich needs to pay more in taxes. Timothy Gietner Didnt even pay his taxes until he was nominated for treasury Sec. Barrack Hussien Obama is out to turn this great nation into something we are not. STOP HIM NOW! These are the people who this man ask for advise, let me remind you of rev right. WRONG! Soon the chickens will come home to roost to all those that do support this man. I DIGRESS!

sorry had a bad day.

• Upvote 15
  • Downvote 2

If Obama was a man he would own up to something. he is a coward and not a leader.

He pulled our soldiers out early against the Gen. advise, JUST to apease his base. He is only after a vote ate the cost of who he is distroying.

The America the Beautiful he is not a leader he is a failure. He want you to fail so you depend on him and his big govt to take care of you. You all need to wake up and see thru his lies.

He wants wallstreet to pay, yet he take a 4 million dollar USD vacation with 8.9 unemployment.

He claims he is one of the TOP 4 presidents our country ever had. WHAT!!! He has out spent every single president we ever had. in 3 years. WAKE THE *#@# up.

Nancy Pelosi stays at a hotel that cost 10,000.00 a night and she claims the rich needs to pay more in taxes. Timothy Gietner Didnt even pay his taxes until he was nominated for treasury Sec. Barrack Hussien Obama is out to turn this great nation into something we are not. STOP HIM NOW! These are the people who this man ask for advise, let me remind you of rev right. WRONG! Soon the chickens will come home to roost to all those that do support this man. I DIGRESS!

Amen on this stuff

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

They are a bunch of psycho circus clowns over there and I don't see democracy lasting long there. It doesn't fit their culture.

Although it is definitely the best and most fair form of gov't some cultures do better with a dictator in place who can maintain power and stability.

All Maliki wants is control.

None of these guys believe that "the majority" should rule but that their own personal beliefs and agenda are best. Most will stoop to any level including murder and terror and use religion and religious beliefs as a cover for their arrogance and manipulated agenda.

Democracy is only useful to them if they can use it to manipulate the situation to their advantage.

It is a culture most Westerners will never understand.

I am just hoping that they can carve out a window of stability for long enough for the RV to occur before the whole thing disintegrates further.

I think the hope for a democracy was more of a western ideal and pipe dream for them than one for themselves.

The fact is that some cultures do better with a decent dictator than a democracy. Too many factions, too much violence, too little care for others who are different or disagree, and too little concern for what is fair for the overall good.

Just keeping it real.

GP

• Upvote 3