Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Obama - The Invisible Man

rtrusty

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Obama - The Invisible Man

http://www.rense.com/general95/Obama-InvisibleManFinal1.pdf

I don't know if you have ever seen this piece, but I highly recommend EVERY American read this... There are things about Obama that will really cause people to scratch their heads. I have done a lot of research myself, but Ms. Trowbridge blows it wide open.... WOW!

It is a long read with so much new information and documentation there is no way for anyone to deny this...

The best run-down on the issue of Barak Obama's origins...26 pages of details, plus a series of supporting videos.....almost unbelievable in its details.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 10:24 AM 0 comments

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

As I have said before, do not under estimate our position. Our President is an unknown. People who are not in public office has enough information which could be gathered by even the basic of means. Where are the people Obama grew up with as a child? Where are the people he knew as a young adult? Where are the records of his mother being admitted to the hospital for delivery? Where are the doctor records? Where are his classmates from elementary school? This man is invisible! No one is this sterilized. The media has permitted this person to continue. The media is a part of his being able to remain unknown. Do not over look this warning! SOMETHING IS NOT RIGHT PEOPLE!!!!!

• Upvote 1