Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sold 4mil of 10mil - have 6mil left for sale

IPP

I have 25K, uncirculated notes for sale with letter of authenticity. Looking for $1000.00 per million and you pay the shipping costs. If your really interested, "Lets get ur done!" I can be reached at siomra@aol.com Like others have done, please don't contact me and offer me $500.00 per million. I sold the first 4mil no problem at $1000.00 / per million and I'm looking to move the rest. Thanks

I have 25K, uncirculated notes for sale with letter of authenticity. Looking for $1000.00 per million and you pay the shipping costs. If your really interested, "Lets get ur done!" I can be reached at siomra@aol.com Like others have done, please don't contact me and offer me $500.00 per million. I sold the first 4mil no problem at $1000.00 / per million and I'm looking to move the rest. Thanks

I'm glad to see that you're getting your money back.

Hi there.

You can ask for 1000 per million IQD, plus shipping.... but the current rate of exchange is 1189 IQD to every 1 Aussie dollar....on par with USD.

In my books, that makes it around $850 per 1 million IQD...plus shipping. Just sayin'....... I will think about your offer.

Hey go drink some haterade, ify ou don't like the guys posting don't buy it doesn't really require commentary on his price, especially when others on here are charging more than $1,000.

Is $1,000 over the market rate? Yes it is but guess waht even banks are charging over market rate. I challenge you to find anywhere where you can buy dinar for $850 thats lower than most dealers are paying. I cant recall whether its TD or someone else but one of the big buys is paying well over $900 per million buying in.

$1,000 seems pretty reasonable to me. Would I pay it probably not as there's plenty of people on here selling for $900 but $1,000 is more than a fair price considering dealers are charging $1100 to $1400.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hey go drink some haterade, ify ou don't like the guys posting don't buy it doesn't really require commentary on his price, especially when others on here are charging more than $1,000.

Is $1,000 over the market rate? Yes it is but guess waht even banks are charging over market rate. I challenge you to find anywhere where you can buy dinar for $850 thats lower than most dealers are paying. I cant recall whether its TD or someone else but one of the big buys is paying well over $900 per million buying in.

$1,000 seems pretty reasonable to me. Would I pay it probably not as there's plenty of people on here selling for $900 but $1,000 is more than a fair price considering dealers are charging $1100 to $1400.

How much is the challenge worth to you? :D