Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

When will we begin hearing the true honest stories instead of conflicting stories on the news?

johnnyleo

First of all, I am not either a pamper or a guru. Everyday I read the news on this site, bad news, I just wonder in my head " who write those stories eventhough there is a link?Where are those stories coming from?Directly from the Iraq Reporters or just someone that is trying to manipulate the news to make some of us confused even hopeless? Then finally, all the people will give up and sell all their dinar based on what they read on the news. How many people still believe that the news that come from directly from Iraq Reporters or Iraqi Citizens or Boots on the ground ( what ever you call it )are 100% true? How many people still believe 100% what the Guru say, especially Sonny1 and Mr. Adam Montana ( Sorry Mr. Adam I don't mean to offend you and anyone here)?I just want to get real truth from someone that I can count on to get a real true information about what is going on with our dinar as dinar investors. Thank you very much for Mr. Adam Monyana who provide this site and also anyone here to support this site to get the information about dinar.

• Upvote 1

I feel your frustration! But that's normal on any of the dinar sites. It's a cycle... would love to tell us how it gets easier... but it never does. It's just something we have to ride out. Ever play a game in grade school where you whisper onto someones ear and then they do the same to someone else and by the time that everyone did it... what you first whispered was completely differently by the time it made it back too? I feel im watching that game take place most of the time. :) Go RV

• Upvote 1

I have been in this since 2004, for the past few years nothing has changed.

Different intel that never pans out, same old promises that the RV is near...

Just take a look at the messages here, this same time last year, you will see the same promises of the RV being near...

In short the answer to your question is that we will see an RV when: Pigs fly...

B.

• Upvote 4

The truth! You can’t handle the truth!!!! LMAO….Just playingaround. It was a great movie. I like toread these sites just to get a laugh with all the so called experts and thefools who follow them. The truth is you are going to have to wait and see justwhat happens. Everything else is just a prediction, speculation, cons or whateveryou want to call it. It’s kind of like the lottery…you can’t win if you don’tplay.

• Upvote 1

First of all, I am not either a pamper or a guru. Everyday I read the news on this site, bad news, I just wonder in my head " who write those stories eventhough there is a link?Where are those stories coming from?Directly from the Iraq Reporters or just someone that is trying to manipulate the news to make some of us confused even hopeless? Then finally, all the people will give up and sell all their dinar based on what they read on the news. How many people still believe that the news that come from directly from Iraq Reporters or Iraqi Citizens or Boots on the ground ( what ever you call it )are 100% true? How many people still believe 100% what the Guru say, especially Sonny1 and Mr. Adam Montana ( Sorry Mr. Adam I don't mean to offend you and anyone here)?I just want to get real truth from someone that I can count on to get a real true information about what is going on with our dinar as dinar investors. Thank you very much for Mr. Adam Monyana who provide this site and also anyone here to support this site to get the information about dinar.

Well I think Sonny1 said that if it did not RV before our troops left it may never RV.

Not sure that he said that but I think he did.

Edited by coolbeans

The truth! You can’t handle the truth!!!! LMAO….Just playingaround. It was a great movie. I like toread these sites just to get a laugh with all the so called experts and thefools who follow them. The truth is you are going to have to wait and see justwhat happens. Everything else is just a prediction, speculation, cons or whateveryou want to call it. It’s kind of like the lottery…you can’t win if you don’tplay.

Win or Lose I'm in it till the end.If the currency I own becomes WORTHLESS, I will use it as Wall paper or SOMETHING. Chevysmemaw

• Upvote 1

I think you pose a great question... the very question we ALL ponder every day.

I've seen pumpers come and go, pumpers that get such a horrid reputation that they change their name and keep spewing BS.

There are also a few that honestly try to promote reasonable information based on what is learned through reports made public out of Iraq... and even those reports that are smoke filled.

What I've learned (to keep some reasonable sanity) is not to hover over the Iraq news and dinar forums all the time to see if something huge has just happened. When it happens, I know I'll get texts and phone calls from others I know that are connected to this investment.

After a while of spending time on these forums, you pretty much get to know who's peeing on your boots and telling you it's a rain storm. As well as the stories that come out that truly smell like someone sh*t in the petunias. When some of these "stories" come out and it looks, feels and smells like a turd... well, you know... Use your best sense and judgment.

I thoroughly believe this will happen yet I know it's not on my clock.. time or date. Don't let this consume you, you're already invested, take a deep breath and relax.. you won't miss it when it happens.

Stay positive and most of all, believe.

• Upvote 1