Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

37 Items you need to survive

InNoViSiOn

So I decided to click on the sponsor of DV that says "37 items you need to survive". Let me tell you that listening to that guy was a complete waste of my time. I thought he was just going to list the damn items and at the end of the video they want $27 for it. Well I ordered it so I can spread their knowledge to everyone on the internet via thepiratebay.org. Anyway... Here a list for now of free survival guides that you can download to your computer because you shouldn't have to pay for this information.

******************** Links removed, member banned for life ***************

READ, LEARN, and BE PREPARED.

Edited by Adam Montana
Absolutely unacceptable
  • Upvote 2

So I decided to click on the sponsor of DV that says "37 items you need to survive". Let me tell you that listening to that guy was a complete waste of my time. I thought he was just going to list the damn items and at the end of the video they want $27 for it. Well I ordered it so I can spread their knowledge to everyone on the internet via thepiratebay.org. Anyway... Here a list for now of free survival guides that you can download to your computer because you shouldn't have to pay for this information.

********************** Links removed, member banned for life ************

READ, LEARN, and BE PREPARED.

InNoViSiOn, I wouldn't be surprised nor displeased to see your account closed. It's one thing to steal information, Its another thing to do it to a DV Sponsor. It's a whole another level to gloat about your theft.

This country cannot heal if the PEOPLE choose to follow in the corrupt footsteps of those in office.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

It's called file sharing. He is just making a backup available online in case anyone loses their original that they paid for. Thanks InNoVision, very helpful.

So I guess this is no different then someone buying a music CD for 15 dollars and then "Sharing" it right?

If that helps you sleep at night. Just pray you never come up with something and find out someone is SHARING your hard work as well.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

InNoViSiOn, I wouldn't be surprised nor displeased to see your account closed. It's one thing to steal information, Its another thing to do it to a DV Sponsor. It's a whole another level to gloat about your theft.

This country cannot heal if the PEOPLE choose to follow in the corrupt footsteps of those in office.

Yeah, because me downloading books is walking in the corrupt footsteps of the bankers. I told people that they CAN download these if they want. The information is out there and whether you choose to utilize it or not is your decision. I've sacrificed blood, sweat, tears, and time to this country for what? If me posting links of valuable information that can save your lives is wrong, then I don't even know what is right anymore. I didn't upload these torrents and even if I did who cares? So I guess if we want to help people we better charge them for it then huh? I even bought the damn book, which isn't even a book, it's a CD. My heart is in the right place whether you believe me or not.

Edited by InNoViSiOn
  • Upvote 1

I have used thepiratebay (personally) a couple of times, but I want to say that my VIRUS protector DOES NOT LIKE THE SITE!So enter thepiratebay at your own risk and it has NOTHING to do with DV! IF it was in one of the adds it was there due to Google and not DV! smile.gif

• Upvote 3

Yeah, because me downloading books is walking in the corrupt footsteps of the bankers. I told people that they CAN download these if they want. The information is out there and whether you choose to utilize it or not is your decision. I've sacrificed blood, sweat, tears, and time to this country for what? If me posting links of valuable information that can save your lives is wrong, then I don't even know what is right anymore. I didn't upload these torrents and even if I did who cares? So I guess if we want to help people we better charge them for it then huh? I even bought the damn book, which isn't even a book, it's a CD. My heart is in the right place whether you believe me or not.

There is nothing wrong with passing information on to help people prepare and quite possiblly save their familys lives. Oh by the way, I watched the video and paid for the CD.Then passed it on to family and friends. If things go the way they are heading I do not believe many will be concerned with copy right infringements.

Who is to say what is legal and what is not? Our government is corrupt and doesn't abide by any laws so why the hell should I?

All governments around the World are corrupt.. The difference is only in the degree of corruption... Politics is a sad farce... Represention is a farce.... We're not represented by our Politicians... They do not talk nor act on our behalf.... They only take care of their own interests. Sad but true.. Power in itself does corrupt... Even the most honest,virgin ones .

• Upvote 1

I tried to watch all of it once, couldn't make it through to the end..........that guy just taked and talked

Thanks for linkstongue.gif

INNOVISION.....Firstly no worries about the folks who are not technologically advanced. LS1Hawk...Its not stealing A. Because he paid for it. B File sharing and P2P is perfectly legal. Its is my guess you love the current administration and love to pass it all off on someone else. I picture you as a OCCUPY (INSERT CITY HERE) brat who does not like to work or anything else. If perhaps I am wrong, Then you have my humble apologies. Above and beyond that, we all got in this for the same reason, to turn a profit. Which is what the advertisers on this site and Adam are doing as well. He has the best site on the net for dinar BAR none. Perhaps you should join VIP if you have questions about your investment or would like to help "THE CAUSE." For the rest of ya that would like to view these files without Virus worries, download peer block, then U torrent, then annonymizer.ru, then ISOHUNT.com in the search bar on anonymizer, and that should fix all your problems. ISOHUNT.co has been around a while a very clean.. click only on green links!! Read comments very important!! BTW LS1 Hawk, I have enlightened you to a whole new world of P2P file sharing and the latest and greatest movies and anything else your little heart could desire and that money does not have to buy, just leachers and seeders. Considering, that I have been in this since 05, and I am a Warka customer, and a little thing we VETS call ISX and VIP, perhaps you should invest your time and resources in ventures like the 2 affore mentioned by me. Other than that, I hope you had a very Merry Christmas and wish you all a very PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR!!!

Thanks for the info InNOVISIOn.....

Roll RV :woot:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

All governments around the World are corrupt.. The difference is only in the degree of corruption... Politics is a sad farce... Represention is a farce.... We're not represented by our Politicians... They do not talk nor act on our behalf.... They only take care of their own interests. Sad but true.. Power in itself does corrupt... Even the most honest,virgin ones .

ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS, ABSOLUTELY!!! I have a 1K dinar note for the first correct answer!! Or the first round of drinks since most of us will never have to purchase them again!!

• Upvote 2

Wow, this thread contains some of the most foolish things I have ever seen in my life.

Regardless of what someone may think of the content a sponsor provides, that sponsor is keeping this site online for you to use. Stealing from them, or "sharing" their goods costs them money - how can they continue to support you if you don't allow them to make money?

The person that started this thread states that they were sharing these products because "it should be free". Well, if it should be free, then YOU should put the time and energy into creating the material that YOU want to share. Nobody has the right to enter another person's home and TAKE something they think should be free or shared!

The person who started this thread is banned for life. Copyright infringement is against the law, and infringing upon a sponsor of this site is plain disrespectful on top of that.

Thank you to everyone that pointed that out to the OP. Everyone that supported this thread should be ashamed of themselves.

Thread closed.

• Upvote 4