Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Breaking News on Chapter 7

Alex38

The + is red in this wonderful Christmas scheme. Ignore the color of the positive/negative votes. If you push the negative it will show upas a negative in a blue or purple color. The positive show up red.

c3po said hey. we'll be at the pink camel lounge until 4 AM. long line. "POPTART" gets you in ... no questions asked.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Trust me folks there are many of us in the same boat financially. I had to let my house go back to the bank a little over a year ago. I was stuck with a sub-prime mortgage(due to a very expensive and bitter divorce)that reset after two years. I was unable to refinance during to the mortgage crisis. I couldn't keep up with a mortgage payment in excess of 2k a month. Not many single income families can.

Things are getting better now. I think I finally have the ex off my back for good and I'm much happier not having to worry about a house that I could no longer afford.

I do understand the plight of small business owners. I have a few clients that are on the verge of shutting their companies down. It's very difficult for a small business to compete in the markets these days. It's extremely sad for me to see people that have spent years building prosperous businesses only to have them fail in this terrible economy. Something has to give in this country very soon!

Sorry for the rant guys and girls. I just wanted everyone to know that we are all in this together. I believe that we will see an RV or RI in the near future and look forward to seeing all of you in Vegas.

Merry Christmas!

Ski :D

Where did you bury the ex?

I miss the back to the top button on every post. Now back to Christmas for me. Hope you and yours are having a wonderful Christmas.

I'm with you. Please bring back the back to the top button on the posts. I am wearing out my scroll wheel and my fingers.

Monitors there is a glitch in the system. Every time I click on a positive it is registered as a negative, I noticed this yesterday and it has been 100% today!!!!

I am conducting a test. Please push the + button on this post. I want to see what color it is.

Edited by speculatorsRIDE
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

I am on my 3rd company. This one is 4 1/2 years old.

I have learned more in the last 2 years than any other time before.

I went from a start up to a very solid position where I was able to expand completely out of pocket, then back down to levels I never believed possible without collapse.

As a business owner you get used to making all the decisions, knowing your future months in advance, and dealing with daily operations while keeping the long term targets in sight.

I have learned it really isn't up to me at all.

Often I will try to go in a singular direction only to have a door open somewhere else.

It has taught me to keep an open mind to God's plans for me.

As long as I keep my faith, and endeavor to be His witness, I have been taken care of.

At first, I was not convinced, because MY idea of being taken care of was VERY different than what was taking place.

But I got just enough to keep going, sometimes day by day.

It seems now I only get in trouble when I try to take over.

All I'm saying is keep praying, and keep believing.

God WILL NOT let you down, there may be lessons to learn, and some are painful, but that is how we grow.

I'm not "out of the woods" by business standards, but the anxiety is all but gone, I sometimes forget who is in charge and start to worry.

Truthfully, you can't know who your friends are until you are down, and through all this I have discovered I am truly blessed with some very good friends.

I spent months fully expecting God to trigger the RV because I needed it so badly, instead, He taught me to depend on Him in a much more personal way.

Without that lesson, I couldn't have possibly been even close to ready for a large amount of money.

The crazy thing is even though the RV would be nice, it is no longer the most important thing that could happen in my life.

The most important thing was learning to trust God, knowing what is, was meant to be, and as long as I don't give up on God, He wont give up on me.

Before I hit add response I sent a prayer to all the above.

I don't know what is worse, losing a business that you have sunk your life savings into, realizing your future as you knew it is no more, or having to find work somewhere else after being on your own.

Please, don't let guilt destroy you, that is a one way ticket to nowhere and you don't deserve it.

I guess all I'm saying is don't give up.

That was one of the finest things I have ever read on any dinar forum.

Thanks.

• Upvote 8

That was one of the finest things I have ever read on any dinar forum.

Thanks.

Agreed. Everyone, hang in there. Our blessing is coming. I have to say 2010 was the worst year of my life and 2011 was basically the aftermath of 2010. For the first time in years, I am staying up to watch the New Year's Eve countdown. I feel like when that clock strikes midnight, it will be a huge weight lifted knowing it's a new beginning for many of us. These last 2 years have been a beast.

Also, great post Luigi. Let's go RV or RI!

• Upvote 5

Agreed. Everyone, hang in there. Our blessing is coming. I have to say 2010 was the worst year of my life and 2011 was basically the aftermath of 2010. For the first time in years, I am staying up to watch the New Year's Eve countdown. I feel like when that clock strikes midnight, it will be a huge weight lifted knowing it's a new beginning for many of us. These last 2 years have been a beast.

Also, great post Luigi. Let's go RV or RI!

amen, ditto, omgoodness - sounds the same as me....really? I love you all....hang in there, thanks for the support....

\

that is my response to everyone of your posts........your message on this "REPLYING TO BREAKING NEWS on Chpt 7"..

....I say it to all previous posts including the ones above that had me in tears by the time I got to them.....I felt the love, I believe and I hope, and even if this is not what is suppose to be the "thing" that gets me out of this mess.....I felt good reading my brothers and sisters on this thread.... love to you all,

I needed this....

Merry Christmas and HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

LA

• Upvote 3

amen, ditto, omgoodness - sounds the same as me....really? I love you all....hang in there, thanks for the support....

\

that is my response to everyone of your posts........your message on this "REPLYING TO BREAKING NEWS on Chpt 7"..

....I say it to all previous posts including the ones above that had me in tears by the time I got to them.....I felt the love, I believe and I hope, and even if this is not what is suppose to be the "thing" that gets me out of this mess.....I felt good reading my brothers and sisters on this thread.... love to you all,

I needed this....

Merry Christmas and HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

LA

Right back at you! 2012 here we come!

• Upvote 2

I went from a start up to a very solid position where I was able to expand completely out of pocket, then back down to levels I never believed possible without collapse.

As a business owner you get used to making all the decisions, knowing your future months in advance, and dealing with daily operations while keeping the long term targets in sight.

Often I will try to go in a singular direction only to have a door open somewhere else.

As long as I keep my faith, and endeavor to be His witness, I have been taken care of.

At first, I was not convinced, because MY idea of being taken care of was VERY different than what was taking place.

God WILL NOT let you down, there may be lessons to learn, and some are painful, but that is how we grow.

I'm not "out of the woods" by business standards, but the anxiety is all but gone, I sometimes forget who is in charge and start to worry.

Truthfully, you can't know who your friends are until you are down, and through all this I have discovered I am truly blessed with some very good friends.

I spent months fully expecting God to trigger the RV because I needed it so badly, instead, He taught me to depend on Him in a much more personal way.

Without that lesson, I couldn't have possibly been even close to ready for a large amount of money.

The crazy thing is even though the RV would be nice, it is no longer the most important thing that could happen in my life.

The most important thing was learning to trust God, knowing what is, was meant to be, and as long as I don't give up on God, He wont give up on me.

I don't know what is worse, losing a business that you have sunk your life savings into, realizing your future as you knew it is no more, or having to find work somewhere else after being on your own.

Please, don't let guilt destroy you, that is a one way ticket to nowhere and you don't deserve it.

DM that was very encouraging! Words from someone having gone through the furnace of affliction and a testimony of God's providence and deliverance. +1000 for being a blessing to others! God bless you and yours this Christmas season! smile.gif

"Do not fear, for I have redeemed you;

I have summoned you by name; you are mine.

2 When you pass through the waters,

I will be with you;

and when you pass through the rivers,

they will not sweep over you.

When you walk through the fire,

you will not be burned;

the flames will not set you ablaze.

3 For I am the LORD your God,

the Holy One of Israel, your Savior;" Is.43:1-3

• Upvote 4

Wow, such awesome testaments from you all.

God gives us only what we can handle. He knows our scale of despair. And lo and behold, he steps in when we least expect it. It may be something very tiny, that just fills your day with gratitude and hope.

Times are hard and harder for some, your DV family is here to support you, cheer, cry and love you, lean on our shoulders and will do the best with our supporting words of wisdom.

I fine myself more at ease when I come to the site for support. I don't know you all personally, but you've been the best line of support I could ask for.

God puts us in the path of each other for a good reason, I find lots of good here.

Everyone, keep your chin up high. Things will change when He wants things to change. Hopefully soon :) :) :)

• Upvote 4

God gives us only what we can handle. He knows our scale of despair. And lo and behold, he steps in when we least expect it. It may be something very tiny, that just fills your day with gratitude and hope.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/96885-breaking-news-on-chapter-7/page__st__60#ixzz1heyi7nbW

Well. I can handle it all. So show me the money!

:drool::eyebrows:

• Upvote 1

The Psalms are filled with verses that rehearse God's blessings.

It is good for all of us to remember the times He has carried us through seemingly impossible situations and to thank Him for those deliverances. He is the same yesterday, today and forever. He is the faithful one.

I, personally, can remember many times when hope seemed lost. It was in those times that He seemed to draw me closer to Him than ever. Now, I can remember them as the times He carried me because my strength was spent. I pray that 2012 be a great and glorious year for each and every one of you on DV and that we all look back on 2011 as the transition year when we learned to lean on Him and His promises.

Blessings,

Texhad

• Upvote 3

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was an awesome read... God has helped me thru 18 days of no smoking so I believe in trusting in God... Thanks for this post.... :tiphat:

God Bless

Bodeen

• Upvote 1