Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Breaking News on Chapter 7

Alex38

Please let it be soon. My business has gone under and I can't hold out much longer without a major colapse.

I am very sorry to hear of the demise of your business. Many on this site like to chastise those who they believe bought Dinar with money they could not afford, but they, perhaps innocently, neglect to realize that many have suffered setbacks in this horrible economy (in most places it is) that they did not have any reason to anticipate when they originally made investments. I know I did not fathom that my wife would leave me, my daughter would have a very expensive extended illness, and I would lose a stable job and income of 15 years - all this year. This, unfortunately, is life and all its unpredictability. But I believe new doors open when others close; and I hold hope. I wish that you and the many others who have suffered your plight can quickly regain positive momentum with new opportunities. My empathy and best wishes are with you. And, yes, this doggone RV would be great!

• Upvote 6

I am very sorry to hear of the demise of your business. Many on this site like to chastise those who they believe bought Dinar with money they could not afford, but they, perhaps innocently, neglect to realize that many have suffered setbacks in this horrible economy (in most places it is) that they did not have any reason to anticipate when they originally made investments. I know I did not fathom that my wife would leave me, my daughter would have a very expensive extended illness, and I would lose a stable job and income of 15 years - all this year. This, unfortunately, is life and all its unpredictability. But I believe new doors open when others close; and I hold hope. I wish that you and the many others who have suffered your plight can quickly regain positive momentum with new opportunities. My empathy and best wishes are with you. And, yes, this doggone RV would be great!

I wish you a Happpy New Year full of health, prosperity, hope, and optimism. And yes, one door closes, and ten open.

`

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

We lost our business of 38 yrs in June. There's that change you can believe in.

Know how you're feeling. This dinar is our hope for a future.

God speed the RV for all of us.

My small business is very near to the edge. If it keeps up I will have to give it up next year. I am starting to fully understand some peoples pain of owning a business that just cant seem to make it because of the resession, dosent matter how hard you try to make it work. If people are not spending, what can you do.

Merry Christmas...........Turkey will be done soon!!! :D

• Upvote 3

Please let it be soon. My business has gone under and I can't hold out much longer without a major colapse.

I hear ya. I had to close my store down town here and working from home now. Really hoping 2012 will be a better year to be a business owner.

Good luck to you and everyone else that is hurting and praying for an RV.

• Upvote 3

I know how many of you feel, this has been the worst year for me in a very long time. I thank God for a well paying job, however, I've had to help my two sons more this year than ever. It hurts their pride and I try and tell them that many many are in this situation.

However I will only be able to hang in there a few more months. My savings is depleted and I have Maxed out my credit. We need a break or we will be sunk by spring.

• Upvote 1

Our World has seen these times before. May this One be different and for the Best!

Dickens

"It was the best of times, it was the worst of times; it ws the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness; it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity; it was the season of Light, it was the season of Darkness; it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair; we had everything before us, we had nothing before us; we were all going directly to Heaven, we were all going the other way."

Merry Christmas everyone. May God Bless us all Abundantly :D

• Upvote 4

I laid off all my employees in November and shut my doors after 13 years. I feel blessed to be a part of our Dinar family as I know in my heart it will bear fruit. God bless you.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Wow. I'm glad I'm not the only only one having a tough time being in business. Like a lot of those here, we had a big dip in business 5 months ago and had to almost walk away from our house. Things are slowly coming back but will take time. It's crazy we work so long to build something that we take pride in then bam, it can be gone in a second. Your world feels like its falling apart and can't remember how tie your shoes. This dv family has helped me through the downs even tho you didn't know it. So, thank you all for being apart of my life.

Merry Christmas and lets go RV .

Get er done boys :lol:

• Upvote 10

Xmas colors- +'s show as red!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

A +1 for you! Many are confused about the color being red and do not see the absence of the (-) symbol.

GH

Wow. I'm glad I'm not the only only one having a tough time being in business. Like a lot of those here, we had a big dip in business 5 months ago and had to almost walk away from our house. Things are slowly coming back but will take time. It's crazy we work so long to build something that we take pride in then bam, it can be gone in a second. Your world feels like its falling apart and can't remember how tie your shoes. This dv family has helped me through the downs even tho you didn't know it. So, thank you all for being apart of my life.

Merry Christmas and lets go RV .

Get er done boys :lol:

Hang in there my friend. One solid business step at a time; make decisions based on fundementals - put your hopes of an RV in a different category and move forward.

Merry Christmas to you and your family.

GH

• Upvote 2

Trust me folks there are many of us in the same boat financially. I had to let my house go back to the bank a little over a year ago. I was stuck with a sub-prime mortgage(due to a very expensive and bitter divorce)that reset after two years. I was unable to refinance during to the mortgage crisis. I couldn't keep up with a mortgage payment in excess of 2k a month. Not many single income families can.

Things are getting better now. I think I finally have the ex off my back for good and I'm much happier not having to worry about a house that I could no longer afford.

I do understand the plight of small business owners. I have a few clients that are on the verge of shutting their companies down. It's very difficult for a small business to compete in the markets these days. It's extremely sad for me to see people that have spent years building prosperous businesses only to have them fail in this terrible economy. Something has to give in this country very soon!

Sorry for the rant guys and girls. I just wanted everyone to know that we are all in this together. I believe that we will see an RV or RI in the near future and look forward to seeing all of you in Vegas.

Merry Christmas!

Ski :D

• Upvote 7