Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Breaking News on Chapter 7

Alex38

Please let it be soon. My business has gone under and I can't hold out much longer without a major colapse.

I accidentally neged you.

Hang in there, good buddy. Hold on to your IQD what ever you do. We are so close.

Go to archives Wall Street 24/7. There are many good articles about the Global Settlement Fund, Iraq & Chapter 7 & other good economic news.

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

Please let it be soon. My business has gone under and I can't hold out much longer without a major colapse.

I am sorry to hear of your difficulties. Remember, when the 3 children of Israel were thrown in the furnace heated 7 times hotter than normal He was with them to protect them, they were not harmed and when they came out their clothes did NOT smell like smoke. May He make up for you 7 times over all the locusts have eaten. Rest in Him during these difficult times. Many of us have been there too.

Blessings,

Texhad

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 3

The news just gets better...Hold your IQD...Do not sell...

1-We are one step closer as high intensity talks are now under way regarding the UN-Kuwait-Iraq & Chapter 7. It's not quit done yet but probably will be finalized after the New Year.

2-Also, after Obama's Hawaii vacation, he is expected to hold high level talks with the Chinese under renewed pressure by the Chinese to finally resolve the Global Settlement Fund, it was reported in Asia Financial News a few weeks ago.

3-In addition, another 132 nations will soon re-set their currencies. The IMF is pushing to get the world off the gold standard & base each nation's currency exchange rate on the nation's individual total worth. This will include the nation's total net worth in natural resources, industry, technology, trade, inovations, patents, education & culture. The USA still leads in many of the mentioned categories & it's currency will probably still remain one of the strongest in the world.

These three events could pull the USA & China out of economic stagnation & together revive the entire global economies. This could also save Obama's falling poll ratings, get him re-elected & avert or delay a world wide global depression at least for a few more years. This buys the EU & USA time to resolver their debt issues.

These are great opportunities or gifts to fix our economic mess. We must pressure our elected officials not to squander these opportunities like we did over The Stimulus, ObamaCare, Wall Street-bank-union bailouts & Shovel Ready Jobs with nothing to show for it. Write, call, e-mail or beat on the office doors of your Reps to do the right thing & hold them accountable. This is a last ditch chance. Do it for your kids & grand kids.

Merry Christmas & a prosperous New Year to everyone. God bless America, once again.

Great points Luigi, the loose card is Obama. I don't know how effective he will be. The chinese have already started sabor rattling with a general saying to prepare for war. We shall see. I do hope your views are correct and this gets wrapped up sooner rather than later.

Is it possible that things are further along then we think and they were not announced due to the plot to destabilize the economy? Our CIA director surprised the list saying he knew about it, M had extra security when he was here in the US. Perhaps things are being kept under wraps until everything is out in the open. Something I have pondered the last view days.

Merry Christmas.

• Upvote 5

I know it is hard. I have been there too. This last leg is a white knuckler, but you can do it. Many here are with you. It doesn't make it easier, but together we will see this through.

Don't leave the platform - the train is due to arrive any minute, and it has a first class cabin waiting for you. Merry Christmas, leanonme.

• Upvote 12

We lost our business of 38 yrs in June. There's that change you can believe in.

Know how you're feeling. This dinar is our hope for a future.

God speed the RV for all of us.

• Upvote 5