Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Article 140, IMPLEMENTED!

Aqua Dude

Oh my! This is a Glass Half Full kind of Day. Praise the Lord!!!

Another neg for this poser!! Aqua Dude is accurate in his assessment so stop hatin'on Xmas Day!

Alright, according to his logic the RV has already happened, so when Monday or Tuesday rolls around and there's nothing, I guess his assessment wasn't accurate, was it?

• Downvote 8

Alright, according to his logic the RV has already happened, so when Monday or Tuesday rolls around and there's nothing, I guess his assessment wasn't accurate, was it?

Matt, you must not have a degree or a diploma for that matter!

exactly when you graduate, do you get your degree/diploma RIGHT AWAY...no!

Do you get the benefits of having a degree/dimploa RIGHT AWAY...no!

do you have to wait until you WALK, or wait until you get your diploma/degree in the mail to fully be qualified as a graduated student and mark down on applicatios and resumes as graduated....YES!

same with the RV........don't be stupid guy!

Edited by Aqua Dude
  • Upvote 1

I hope this helps, it should give you a fairly good narrative on what all this means.

By the way Merry Christmas to all!!

UR

Iraqi Kurdistan is that part of northern Iraq that borders Turkey to the north, Syrian to the west, and Iran to the east. Following the 1991 Gulf War and the subsequent Kurdish popular uprising, the former Iraqi regime retaliated with a vicious onslaught that drove tens of thousands of families from their homes into neighboring countries.

Under pressure from the media and public opinion, and as called for by UN Security Council Resolution 688, the Governments of the United States, United Kingdom, and France intervened along with other governments to establish a no-fly zone and safe haven in April 1991 that allowed the refugees to return to their homes. In an effort to intimidate the people and to create a power vacuum, later in 1991 the former Iraqi regime unilaterally withdrew its forces and administration from many areas of Iraqi Kurdistan.

In 1992 the people of Iraqi Kurdistan held their first free general elections. As a result, the Kurdistan National Assembly –recently renamed the Iraqi Kurdistan Parliament- and the Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG) were established. These were the first internationally observed elections in Iraq.

All these events led to the establishment of a demarcation line that separated the KRG-administered areas from the rest of Iraq. This artificial line did not determine the real boundaries of Iraqi Kurdistan. The line cuts through Iraqi Kurdistan separating out more than 40% of the territory that has been predominately Kurdish and subjected to extreme abuse by the former regime. This area also includes significant numbers of Arabs, Turkmens, and Christians. Tens of thousands of Kurdish families were expelled from these areas, notably from Kirkuk, and replaced by Arabs from southern Iraq.

This boundary line per Article-143 of the Iraqi Constitution (which is based on article 53 of the ‘Law of Administration for the State of Iraq’) was unilaterally, and undemocratically, determined in October 1991. The demarcation line was militarized and within one month, in November 1991, more than 20,000 families were forced to migrate from areas south of the line - mostly from Kirkuk areas - to the territory north of the line.

Constitution Article-140 lays down a clear road map to define the final boundaries of the territory to be administered by the KRG. The excessive delay in implementing this article is the primary cause of tension and administrative problems in the so-called disputed areas. These are areas that suffered severely from ethnic cleansing and community destruction under the former regime.

Failure to implement Article-140 is also in violation of the policy the Iraqi government announced in June 2006. The Iraqi Prime Minister then stated that “the government will be committed to implement Article-140 of the Constitution which is based on Article-58 of the ‘Law of Administration for the State of Iraq’, also known as the Transitional Administrative Law (TAL).

The Article specifies three phases for implementation that includes normalization, a census, and a referendum on Kirkuk and other disputed areas. The government was to start by taking appropriate steps for the normalization phase, including rejoining detached districts and sub-districts to Kirkuk governorate, and completing this phase no later than 29 March 2007. The census phase was to be completed by 31 July 2007, and the referendum phase by 15 November 2007. The overall question is, thus, why hasn't the Iraqi federal government met its commitments? Since 2003, successive Iraqi governments have failed to implement this constitutional article.

Following the 2003 war, the Kurdistan leadership took an active part in rebuilding a new Iraq, including participation in the process of drafting the country’s permanent constitution. The constitution, which was overwhelmingly approved in a countrywide referendum, recognized the Kurdistan Region as a federal region within a sovereign and independent Iraq.

Kurdistan Region President Masoud Barzani has repeatedly called for the implementation of Article-140 and has shown considerable flexibility in this regard. The President and other Iraqi Kurdistan authorities have so far agreed to repeated delays and postponements of this Article.

The Iraqi federal government has a legal and moral responsibility to implement this article and to allow the people of these areas to decide their future. The Kurdistan Region will not waiver in its efforts to see the status of these areas resolved peacefully through Article-140.

We do not intend to annex or control the so-called disputed areas, as repeatedly suggested by certain ill-informed media sources. We want the people of these areas to be presented with the opportunity to decide for themselves what they want.

The results of the recently held provincial elections have clearly demonstrated what the people of these areas really want. They overwhelmingly voted in favor of the Kurdistan List. Had the people of Kirkuk also been able to participate in the recent elections, the results would likely have been the same.

btw, I forgot to add a link, so here it is.

http://www.krp.org/english/i3.aspx?sm=93

Very clearly written and explained. I had not understood all the details of how this had played out historically, nor what the present circumstances actually were, but this fills in that gap in my underestanding extremely well. Thanks so much. I wanted to know this very much. Again, I thank you.

• Upvote 3

Really? Calling the RV as already happened? You really do want to be the new okie, don't you?

They've been paying Iraqis with "worthless" currency for around 20 years, you're not being logical at all.

Matt330,

It appears you got a lesson in DV protocol today...the OP {aquadude} posted a mundane article and put a positive spin on it and he/she got enough pluses to get a free pass to Disney...you challenged it and got negged into the stone age...imo you could have done it with more diplomacy although you shouldn't have to..now here's the history lesson..back on Oct.30th (still avail.in the lop section} AQ posted that the LOP theory was proven and was inevitable and included a pretty convincing link to back up the claim..he/she got bashed for a total of 9 pages...the sad part is some of the same people who elevate AQ to hero status today are the same people who bashed him/her viciously back in October...the obvious lesson and the reason there are less than 2 dozen active posters on this site is you simply can't post anything negative even when the argument is logical,well presented and /or backed up with facts..

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Sure looks like calling it to me. Regardless, your logic is ridiculous and if that's the best you can do in way of analysis you really should thinking about keeping it to yourself.

Hi Matt, AWWW. . . I think Aqua is just as excited as we all are, and we all appreciate the article and opinions of everyone. (not ridiculous at all, opinions are opinions) and after all it is Christmas, gotta be thankful for Joyful attitude's today! I hope your Christmas was a good one wink.gif GO RV

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Thank You for your enlightening reply. That was very kind of you to reply on Christmas day. I have not been on here very long so I play catchup every time.

I can only Say Thank You and Have the most wonderful holiday season Ever.

:twothumbs: :twothumbs:

I second that, although, United has always had a great attitude and info. Always a gentleman as well. Thanks United. smile.gif

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Even if you are right, you are terribly wrong. You are adding to the doubt, worry, and weary burden of the world by demanding that we all disbelieve something that had begun to give us a moment's reprieve, even if it turns out later to be wrong. At least for that brief time, we could feel the easing of worry and begin to believe again that all will be well soon. But no, you wouldn't let it rest, wouldn't allow us our small reprieve on Christmas Day. Frankly, I don't doubt that you could be right, but can't you understand that I didn't want you to be, that I wanted to believe, however briefly, that things were turning around, and that my life was taking a turn for the better? I'm sorry, but I can't thank you for your version of the truth when it deprives me of my dreams. Realists like you often have difficulty understanding that, for many of us, our dreams are as vital to us as is the air we breathe. To us, whether it is actually true or not, your so-called "truth" just keeps us wallowing in the mud of your reality with you. And whether you are right ot not, we'd far rather live in our dreams than in your squallor.

Francie26 I wanted to give you a plus... but I am out so here is a huge + plus from me! I will catch up soon!

• Upvote 4

Francie26 I wanted to give you a plus... but I am out so here is a huge + plus from me! I will catch up soon!

Maggie, I gave Francie one for you.

I may be wrong but have you ever thought that this people are on here to keep the speculation down on the dinar, I have. My other thought is that some people just want to be a reverse guru, they want to predict the negative outcome so in case it happens that way they feed their ego's, as if they need a bigger one as it is right now. For what ever reason they are in (if they are really holding dinar that is) an investment that they really feel is headed to a bad ending has me wondering but at the end of the day they are just guessing like we are, but it does make me ask myself, why would someone be so disrespectful to come in here on Christmas and say negative things during such a positive day?

I spent the day with my kids, it made me feel better.

Have a good Monday, even you guru's.......... ;)

• Upvote 5

I may be wrong but have you ever thought that this people are on here to keep the speculation down on the dinar, I have. My other thought is that some people just want to be a reverse guru, they want to predict the negative outcome so in case it happens that way they feed their ego's, as if they need a bigger one as it is right now. For what ever reason they are in (if they are really holding dinar that is) an investment that they really feel is headed to a bad ending has me wondering but at the end of the day they are just guessing like we are, but it does make me ask myself, why would someone be so disrespectful to come in here on Christmas and say negative things during such a positive day?

I was just thinking the same Stryker.....pretty sad....it's actually so old and boring....this whole lop no lop debate....like anyone knows how this ends.

So many have been proven wrong over and over again.....some just have really boring lives.....I think everyone should just stop responding to these people and they would go find somewhere else to play....But seriously at this point.....ITS SOOOO BORING!!!

Omg...."it's guna lop" "tell Shabs" "don't get mad at me it Shabs and the CBI saying it" "look at the M1" " look at the M2" "you need to do some research".....LMAO.....it's so silly!

You got members here who think just because they understand the dynamics of an RD that everyone else is stupid....as if an RD is so difficult to understand. In my time on this sight I've seen sales people construction workers mechanics....all claim to understand EXACTLY what's going on because the CBI site tells them this. Lol seriously just because you study something for a few years.....that hardly constitutes being an expert know it all in any field....

You know what we call someone in my line of work who's only been in it for a few years??? GREEN NEWBIE ROOKIE WET BEHIND THE EARS....this whole thing taking place in Iraq is much bigger than anyone here can wrap their head around....there are no historical events to compare it to....not Turkey Brasil Germany China Japan or even the US.....and no one knows how this ends except the people who need to kno....and that's not us.....

The one thing we all do know is that.....there is more Money being thrown at Iraq that we can really keep up with....and that's just the publicized deals....you'd think Iraq was the only place on the planet to make a buck...Iraq is a very dangerous place but that's not stopping then....I wonder why??? Lol

Anyways.....Merry Christmas to everyone.....even the negative nellys

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 3

I was just thinking the same Stryker.....pretty sad....it's actually so old and boring....this whole lop no lop debate....like anyone knows how this ends.

So many have been proven wrong over and over again.....some just have really boring lives.....I think everyone should just stop responding to these people and they would go find somewhere else to play....But seriously at this point.....ITS SOOOO BORING!!!

Omg...."it's guna lop" "tell Shabs" "don't get mad at me it Shabs and the CBI saying it" "look at the M1" " look at the M2" "you need to do some research".....LMAO.....it's so silly!

You got members here who think just because they understand the dynamics of an RD that everyone else is stupid....as if an RD is so difficult to understand. In my time on this sight I've seen sales people construction workers mechanics....all claim to understand EXACTLY what's going on because the CBI site tells them this. Lol seriously just because you study something for a few years.....that hardly constitutes being an expert know it all in any field....

You know what we call someone in my line of work who's only been in it for a few years??? GREEN NEWBIE ROOKIE WET BEHIND THE EARS....this whole thing taking place in Iraq is much bigger than anyone here can wrap their head around....there are no historical events to compare it to....not Turkey Brasil Germany China Japan or even the US.....and no one knows how this ends except the people who need to kno....and that's not us.....

The one thing we all do know is that.....there is more Money being thrown at Iraq that we can really keep up with....and that's just the publicized deals....you'd think Iraq was the only place on the planet to make a buck...Iraq is a very dangerous place but that's not stopping then....I wonder why??? Lol

Anyways.....Merry Christmas to everyone.....even the negative nellys

guys you are both right...........i have been reading just about everything that is posted....and just not posting........i believe you both are spot on...........i just dont have the stomach to put up with the nay sayers.....anymore.........what happens..........will happen..........I believe that it is coming.............i promise you that...........one way or another.......... the end is near............i am watching from the sidelines.........my business has picked up and it is time to make the donuts...........so with that said thanks for all you all do...........and as always..............GO DINAR

• Upvote 4

Speaking of keeping things to yourself! Good Job Aqua Dude I agree with you completely....Merry Christmas and don't let these insignifigant responses stop you positive flow!

Matt330 has spread his Christmas cheer through many posts. As Stryker said, it makes you wonder that their real MO is. It is hard to believe that they only want to diss dreams and spread negative information. Who would want to do that? I think they must have something else that they are working towards.

What is it Matt? Fill us in, oh Great One. Share your magnitude and breadth of dinar intelligence with the plebians.

Matt330 has spread his Christmas cheer through many posts. As Stryker said, it makes you wonder that their real MO is. It is hard to believe that they only want to diss dreams and spread negative information. Who would want to do that? I think they must have something else that they are working towards.

What is it Matt? Fill us in, oh Great One. Share your magnitude and breadth of dinar intelligence with the plebians.

I think there are some people who enjoy posting their holier than thou opinions, knowing the reaction from the board and getting their rocks off from it. It is a power play for someone who in their own life feels helpless.

• Upvote 1

Missed you Papster and glad business is picking up.

thanks zig............when i log on and start reading the news threads...........i cant help but think how many knowledgeable and intelligent members we have here in the DV community..........thank you and all for all your input............appreciate it.............GO DINAR

• Upvote 1

I think there are some people who enjoy posting their holier than thou opinions, knowing the reaction from the board and getting their rocks off from it. It is a power play for someone who in their own life feels helpless.

Well, I am sorry if I contributed to any pleasure Matt may have gotten. B)

Even if you are right, you are terribly wrong. You are adding to the doubt, worry, and weary burden of the world by demanding that we all disbelieve something that had begun to give us a moment's reprieve, even if it turns out later to be wrong. At least for that brief time, we could feel the easing of worry and begin to believe again that all will be well soon. But no, you wouldn't let it rest, wouldn't allow us our small reprieve on Christmas Day. Frankly, I don't doubt that you could be right, but can't you understand that I didn't want you to be, that I wanted to believe, however briefly, that things were turning around, and that my life was taking a turn for the better? I'm sorry, but I can't thank you for your version of the truth when it deprives me of my dreams. Realists like you often have difficulty understanding that, for many of us, our dreams are as vital to us as is the air we breathe. To us, whether it is actually true or not, your so-called "truth" just keeps us wallowing in the mud of your reality with you. And whether you are right ot not, we'd far rather live in our dreams than in your squallor.

Tell that to the people that spent the mortgage money on dinar. I bet they'd rather live in their house than their dreams.

• Downvote 11

A large RV is never going to happen. Period. And by large I mean even 1 cent. Most people don't understand finance and economics well enough to understand that. Add in some lies from the gurus and site owners, and you end up with one big load of BS.

Those lies are HURTING PEOPLE. do you understand that? You know how many divorces have been caused and houses been lost by people believing the lies and sitting around waiting for the dinar to save them? People like Francie have kids and in laws she can move in with and rely on, so no big harm if she sits around dreaming of something that will never happen. Not everyone has that. A lot of people can't afford to throw a grand or two into an investment that CANNOT pay off, but the liars have convinced them that they can't afford NOT TO invest in the dinar. Some people can't afford to live in a dream world, they need to know the truth so they can realize they're going to have to find another way out of their economic woes.

So, sorry, Francie. If you want to live in your dream world and avoid at all costs people that are trying to tell you the truth, go to one of the numerous sites where people aren't allowed to say the truth. There are plenty of sites where telling the truth will get you immediately banned, pick one and live in your fantasy there.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 10

I give our members on this site credit for being more intelligent than to spend mortgage money on dinar. Not that I would expect you to know that as you don't seem to know your @$$ from your elbow.

More would be inclined to listen to your OPINION, because that's exactly what you are spouting, if you didn't go on some self serving condescending rant!

We were fine without you here spreading your negative and insulting BS, and we will be fine when you decide to ascend!

Edited by Tiffani929
  • Upvote 5