Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Article 140, IMPLEMENTED!

Aqua Dude

this means we are one step closer......im thinking that they are not going to pay iraqis with worthless currency.....so logically speaking the RV has happened....BUT im not sure on this because no one has cashed out here in the US yet.....i think...not me at least

so we wait to see what the next few days brings

• Upvote 18
  • Downvote 3

this means we are one step closer......im thinking that they are not going to pay iraqis with worthless currency.....so logically speaking the RV has happened....BUT im not sure on this because no one has cashed out here in the US yet.....i think...not me at least

Really? Calling the RV as already happened? You really do want to be the new okie, don't you?

They've been paying Iraqis with "worthless" currency for around 20 years, you're not being logical at all.

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 60

Really? Calling the RV as already happened? You really do want to be the new okie, don't you?

They've been paying Iraqis with "worthless" currency for around 20 years, you're not being logical at all.

nope not calling the RV at all....just saying the series of events look like the RV has happened.....i said i haven't cashed out yet so i can't say

hopefully you'll read a bit closer next time :D

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 3

What the hell are "financial instruments"?

Are these financial instruments physical items of value amounting to 10 Million dinars or just referring to plain physical Dinar Currency?

Either way, 10 Million Dinar worth at today's worthless rate doesn't amount to anything when you divide 10 Million Dinar by 490 people.

10 Million Dinar at today's worthless rate equals $8,000.00 USD.

$8,000.00 divided by 490 people equals $16.32 USD which is absolutely nothing.

10 Million Dinar at a 1:1 ratio divided by 490 people equals $20,408.16 USD per person which is a reasonable

I like how you think.

Go RV

Thanks aqua dude. Up late wrapping gifts?

• Upvote 3

First, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone.

Second, wow.. this looks good. Thanks Aquadude. Man I swore i wasnt going to get back on here until after Christmas.. just cant stay away lol.

I know the feeling! I knew there would be good news today so I woke up an hour before my little guy to check!

Thanks for posting Aqua Dude! IQDheadlines, you are spot on! Thanks for your post. I like your logic also!

• Upvote 2

"pointing out that" this is the meal is the fifth that are distributed and preceded the distribution of more than one thousand eight hundred instrument and a piece of land on the beneficiaries of the law in the earlier times of the year the current.

Not to pop any bubbles but if you read that last part you can see this is not something new.

This is the fifth time this year they have done this and they started this earlier this year.

• Upvote 1

First, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone.

Second, wow.. this looks good. Thanks Aquadude. Man I swore i wasnt going to get back on here until after Christmas.. just cant stay away lol.

Hey Bluegrass Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family. You guys mean alot to me and you know that. I just wanted to say now i dont feel so bad about being on the site, because i had said the same thing just last week, i swore i wasnt going to get back on this site until after Christmas or even the New Year if i hadnt heard anything from Adam before then, but for some reason i just wanted to check and see what may have happened in the last few days and who do i find on here-You. So now i dont feel so bad, but i know how u feel u just have to see whats going on. Again Merry Christmas, Our blessing is coming.

• Upvote 1

What does this have to do with an RV? Iraq has been controlling the rate of its currency for a long time. I don't see where Chapter 7, Article 140, or Erbil has anything to do with an RV. Iraq can RV or RD or RI anytime they want to.

Your still fairly new... It has everything to do with it! Research it...start with the chat logs(Adams), read bondlady and alot of scooter!!

• Upvote 2

Sure looks like calling it to me. Regardless, your logic is ridiculous and if that's the best you can do in way of analysis you really should thinking about keeping it to yourself.

Lighten up! Since you are new, you are not aware of any history here, I would assume. Aqua Dude is a respected, contributing member here. I knew immediately what he meant.

So, it is Christmas. Untwist your panties and enjoy not only Christmas day, but the great news. B)

• Upvote 16
  • Downvote 1

Thanks Aqua Dude amd Merry Christmas everyone!

• Upvote 3