Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

No Chat this Christmas week

Adam Montana

Merry Christmas To You and Yours Adam Enjoy This Time With Them.

I Know We Are Going To Have A Wonderful, Happy And Prosperous New Year!

Thank You So Much For All You Have Given Throughout This Year, We Appreciate You Very Much

Merry Christmas To The Whole Dinar Vets Family Joy and Love to You All...

Thanks also for the snow for CHRISTmas, here in Virginia...

• Upvote 1

Ahhhh, enjoying the break! Hope everyone's Christmas was great and may the upcoming New Year's celebration be a safe one for all. Go easy on the drinks and the fireworks & heavy on the friendships and family! See everyone on the other side of the New Year!

:hug::hug:

Those hugs are for all the special people in my life!

• Upvote 2

Hey everyone,

There will be no chat this week. I stated in my last chat that I don't believe there will be an RV before the end of the year, and I strongly believe that to be true... so I'm taking a short break from the weekly chats.

The regular weekly chats will resume on January 4th or sooner if something happens before then, of course!

Merry CHRISTmas to you and yours, God bless, and have a wonderful New Year as well!

Here's to a wonderful 2012!!!!

feature_party.giffeature_party.giffeature_party.giffeature_party.giffeature_party.giffeature_party.gif

Merry Christmas Boss, and a very blessed new year to you, but I think you are just mad cuz the Pack lost last week....:P Go Saints! :D:P

FYI. Hi RVCardinal, felt the sameway for long time, till I learned the "X" is the Greek symbol for CHRIST. Not disrespectful, just different. Thought you would lie to know. :rolleyes:

Praying this will be a very blessed New Year for all of us, and those lives we can touch.