Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Kuwait RV'd...

endeavor1

Cheque rates for 23 December 2011 21:00:41 ET

Converting 372.23 U.S. Dollars to Kuwaiti Dinars will yield 100.00 Kuwaiti Dinars.

(Derived rate = 0.2687)

http://www.rbcroyalbank.com/RBC:TQfpoawWAA4AD2AsEjQ/cgi-bin/travel/fxconvert.pl

Above is the current exchange rate through The Royal Bank of Canada ... does that help at all? Do you have any idea what the KWD was before?

That's about all I can do to try and help, 'cause I have no idea, have not been watching the KWD.

Converting 372.23 U.S. Dollars to Kuwaiti Dinars will yield 100.00 Kuwaiti Dinars.

(Derived rate = 0.2687)

Above is the current exchange rate through The Royal Bank of Canada ... does that help at all? Do you have any idea what the KWD was before?

That's about all I can do to try and help, 'cause I have no idea, have not been watching the KWD.

That rate of exchange sounds right on !!!!!!!

DOES THIS HAVE A BEARING ON THE IRAQI DINAR?

Back a while ago, maybe a year or more, there was a lot of discussion that the Iraq RV was supposed to be coming in at very close to the Kuwait Dinar value. I don't remember know which way it was either Kuwait would not let them go higher than a cent more than theirs, which they could only control by raising theirs again, or that Iraq would come to within a cent below the Kuwait Dinar.

Sorry my memory isn't better but that is what I do remember. And at the time it was a very hot topic. Everyone was watching the exchange rates and sweating gold and silver thinking they would make a real killing. Then some time after that we had people like Ada m coming along and saying an RV of a dime would be good and people started trying to open those sealed 40th floor windows for a quick trip to the pavement.

So, yes, it is relevant to this issue ... part of history and perhaps part of what will happen.

Good post.

:)

smee2

The person who post this thread sucks

Your attitude could use a little tune up, boy.

There is validity to asking the question he asked. I have written a response and posted it that explains. But what you have done is to go deliberately out of your way, to make a post, that basically adds sweet freak all to the discussion at hand or the forum in general and have done your best to aggravate someone you don't even know. You never know when that person will have something you want, or need, information or intel or something. I hope when that happens he spits in your eye. You asked for it.

smee2

• Upvote 8

(Derived rate = 0.2687)

The rate is almost unchanged. Old rate $3.6 Dollar to one KWD. New rate $3.7 Dollar. Mostly due to the weaker Dollar exchange rate & currency auctions. No RV. It don't have to RV. It's one of the strongest currency out there.

I've been watching the IQD n KWD 4 a year now cause the IQD can n will not come out over the KWD rate this is an aggrement that has been made years ago, The KWD has always been around .27 cents floating in 10ths USD, u can check 4x if u like If the KWD was to RV that would only mean that the IQD could RV @ a higher or lower rate pending on where the KWD is @ that time \

Merry Merry n Happy Happy every 1 stay safe n enjoy ok now that i'm done Bash away

remember that the USD floats around alot enuff said

http://netdania.com/Products/live-streaming-currency-rates-foreign-exchange/real-time-quotes/QuoteList.aspx?m=q

here is a good read in chats enjoy

enoch8

Edited by Flash101
  • Upvote 3

Kuwait is a thorn that breeds a high revalue wishes for iqd sure they want to be 4.00 and will but if its above 1.18 toward the 2-3 range even 4 and 5 will be in play . but that means ............. a lop, so we need the 10 cent to 1.20 range to make good money. hmmm I think ill make a new years fire work with the 50 dinars , the 250 dinar will be my moon chasers. the 25 k make a wonderful fountain.

12-23-2011 Guru Jonnywg I have verification from a print screen that the Kuwait rate is now a live. Expect the rest of the rates to drop in. I will be back later for confirmation. Our finance expert is headed to the bank to watch the currency screen.

All I want for Christmas is for the goobers I mean gooroo to shut up!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

12-23-2011 Guru Jonnywg I have verification from a print screen that the Kuwait rate is now a live. Expect the rest of the rates to drop in. I will be back later for confirmation. Our finance expert is headed to the bank to watch the currency screen.

All I want for Christmas is for the goobers I mean gooroo to shut up!!!!!!!!

i evened u out on ur neg u were just fyi'ng what u read i read it also alot of BS out there

Edited by Flash101
  • Upvote 1