Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

**No more confusion its all right here**

Good research. There is no doubt as to when their fiscal year is. Not really sure where your going with this info?

just throwing it out there many have been confused and many articles have insuinated there financial banking and dinar will change by Iraq's fiscal year that i have read in the past from the CBi. Now, things do change because as the old saying goes "this is Iraq" so basically thats where i was going with this.

WOW!

Wow Indeed!, sounds like somebody is suffering from an overdose of Jelly Doughnuts and Black Coffee and did'nt meet their ticket writing Quota, got chewed by their Captain and taking it out on Easy, NOT NICE MUSKY!, Chill, Thanks Easy for the work !

Good Things To All!

And Happy Holidays to One and All !

• Upvote 1

Wow Indeed!, sounds like somebody is suffering from an overdose of Jelly Doughnuts and Black Coffee and did'nt meet their ticket writing Quota, got chewed by their Captain and taking it out on Easy, NOT NICE MUSKY!, Chill, Thanks Easy for the work !

Good Things To All!

And Happy Holidays to One and All !

Well, i do for one respect the law my uncle was the police chief in Modesto, CA for years and have another uncle who is the lead sargeant here still in modesto. So i understand they have a stressful job and have to put up with a lot of crap but musky needs to just vent out his frustrations out on a punching bag or smoke some weed they confiscate from criminals lol

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Easy, you're great asset to DV. I look forward to your posts. Through ups and downs, you exude positive energy and are well researched. I look forward to meeting you, shaking your hand, and thanking you in person when this thing finally RVs.

Musky, I'm sorry you're in such a funk. Seems this time of year brings out the best or worst in people, depending on who you are.

• Upvote 1

Tandy, A bullet will fix stupid rather quickly.

true but why waste good lead?...sometimes stupid dissolves itself and evaporates into nothingness...that must be nonmatter...

anyway that remark he made was uncalled for...have a great Christmas.....If anybody sees the fat guy in a red suit tell him I sure would appreciate a decked out street glide... :)

• Upvote 2

Well, i do for one respect the law my uncle was the police chief in Modesto, CA for years and have another uncle who is the lead sargeant here still in modesto. So i understand they have a stressful job and have to put up with a lot of crap but musky needs to just vent out his frustrations out on a punching bag or smoke some weed they confiscate from criminals lol

I respect the Law but they're human too and there will be good apples and bad apples just like in everything else..

A badge won't make all of them immaculate and perfect and just simply through the Power of the Holy Spirit...

BTW....I just saw "Serpico" starring Al Pacino (true story) again on TV the other day... Just saying... If some of you don't know who he is you can look him up on Google.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2

Thanks "easy" though most of us already knew about Iraq's fiscal year. Don't pay attention to what people like this "musky" spout! Either he's not getting any christmas present, he's drunk or he's just plain mean! Either way, we have to treat each other with respect and consideration.

• Upvote 2