Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

**No more confusion its all right here**

easyrider , your a fool, not a trader , just a guy trying to make a pile of sheit look like gold. Grow up.

LOL whats your deal? the fact some have been debating on when the fiscal year is and i think i just cleared that up. Stop trolling so hard especially around christmas wheres the spirit?

• Upvote 17
  • Downvote 1

musky, speaking as a veteran who always respected the uniform I wore, I would expect someone who displays a badge as part of his icon to interact with others in a manner more in keeping with the office I represent. Or am I asking too much?

Perhaps he is just being who he is ..... he wouldn't be the first to always have his badge in your face and then resort to name calling.... just saying

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

easyrider , your a fool, not a trader , just a guy trying to make a pile of sheit look like gold. Grow up.

My mother always told me if you didn't have anything nice then don't say anything. I would like to add a few other things to your comment but I'm going to listen to my mother. Try to have a good day tomorrow, it's Christmas eve.

Go RV

P.S. thanks easy for all you do.

• Upvote 6

WOW Musky must really suck being you,,,,

Just remember this Musky Jesus may love you but the rest of us think you are an a**hole

• Upvote 7