Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I actually agree with this guru

steveinfla

12-23-2011 Guru Breitling The rate comes from CBI & the currency comes from Parlament, Maliki doesn't have anything to do with this. All these countries have dinar, China, Great Britain, not just Americans, they just can't shut it off & screw the world & then say come to Iraq & do business - does that make sense, no, it doesn't. Tax code 8938 has nothing to do with the dinar you hold. Can they RV without getting out of Chapter 7, yes they can, but they can't get out of Chapter 7 unless they RV. I believe they are going to revalue no matter how bad their turmoil gets, a civil war will not stop it, the value of the money is still there. I still don't see anything holding it up. I think value wise, they made a mistake by not doing it already. I love that they are pumping dollars into the local economy because of the trillion or so dinar that they have taken off the streets - that should be fantastic news for you!!

I really dont see much here I would disagree with... THe only little thing I could or would say is Rving earlier than this would have benefited us much more that it have benefited Iraq...

There are those that will say there is no evidence that other countries hold any dinar,true. My opinion is they do but just don't account for it. Thanks for the post

• Upvote 1

Maybe I'm just not getting this "must RV before Chapter 7" thing. Why would they be issuing press release after press release stating that they want help from the U.S., France, Great Britain and other UNSC members to help them get released from the remaining sanctions? They alone decide on Kuwait recompensation, RVing and production of lower denoms/currency/minting. Where did this idea of RVing first come from?

• Upvote 1

They can't have an internationally traded currency while under UN Chapter 7.

They are under chpt. 7 sanctions now, and the Dinar is internationally traded. You can buy and trade Dinar in at various banks in the U.S and other parts of the World.. It's listed on xe.com and other forex trading sights.. Iraq buys and sells Dinar according to the CBI website..

• Upvote 3

wouldn't that be the in-country RV scenerio :(

This has been discussed before. If I remember correctly even Adam stated they do not need to be out of Ch7 to RV and have a tradeable currency. I am not putting words in his mouth I just seem to remember seeing Adam say something about Iraq doesnt need to be out of ch7 to RV. Ch7 doesnt have anything to do with their currency.

• Upvote 2

Maybe I'm just not getting this "must RV before Chapter 7" thing. Why would they be issuing press release after press release stating that they want help from the U.S., France, Great Britain and other UNSC members to help them get released from the remaining sanctions? They alone decide on Kuwait recompensation, RVing and production of lower denoms/currency/minting. Where did this idea of RVing first come from?

I personally think that they are using this RV with the World to get what they want. The world wants an RV, and they want to be out of the Chapter 7, without any strings attached!!! Not owing money to anyone!!! Not having anything at all hanging over their heads!!! JMHO, but why else would they be pushing so hard on everything, and still dragging their feet.

The big problem really is that they are not trust worthy, and are still very unstable, so the world isn't really ready to release them, so now, this is where we are at.....a stalemate!!!

Again, jMHO.

Go RV!!!

B)B)B)

• Upvote 1

I personally think that they are using this RV with the World to get what they want. The world wants an RV, and they want to be out of the Chapter 7, without any strings attached!!! Not owing money to anyone!!! Not having anything at all hanging over their heads!!! JMHO, but why else would they be pushing so hard on everything, and still dragging their feet.

The big problem really is that they are not trust worthy, and are still very unstable, so the world isn't really ready to release them, so now, this is where we are at.....a stalemate!!!

Again, jMHO.

Go RV!!!

B)B)B)

Ya know, I think you may have something there. They always seem to strike a bargain, make all of the announcements and take credit for it (with all of the chest-beating, I might add..), and then turn around and go back on their word - wanting more before they'll fulfill their part of the original bargain. Makes sense. Thanks!

• Upvote 1

We all bought dinar under under chapter 7, the dinar did revalue years ago from like 4000 to 1 usd, to what it is today and they where under chapter 7. They could Rv today and still be under chapter 7, just won't be internationally recognized. Just rv please.

Go RV

• Upvote 2

Most everyone knows that Einstein proved that time is relative, not absolute as Newton claimed. With the proper technology, such as a very fast spaceship, one person is able to experience several days while another person simultaneously experiences only a few hours or minutes. The same two people can meet up again, one having experienced days or even years while the other has only experienced minutes. The person in the spaceship only needs to travel near to the speed of light. The faster they travel, the slower their time will pass relative to someone planted firmly on the Earth. If they were able to travel at the speed of light, their time would cease completely and they would only exist trapped in timelessness. Einstein could hardly believe there were physicists who didn’t believe in timelessness, and yet the wisdom of Einstein's convictions had very little impact on cosmology or science in general. The majority of physicists have been slow to give up the ordinary assumptions we make about time.

• Upvote 2