Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Great Great News

pattyangel

Thanks everyone for all your support. I'm still tearing up, I can't believe this day has finally arrived.

My Cell phone ring tone for him is the song, by a classic "Dean Martin" title "Return to Me" 1958. Look it up on You Tube, I would love to post it here but my computer skills is not up to par,

And now I will be singing, another classic "Patsy Cline" title "Back in Baby's Arms"

Your are all in my prayers as well. :D

There you go....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GxqrYLf5CU

Hey DV family, just got word that my most precious Hubby is coming home for the Holidays. Hadn't seen him in almost 9 months. I missed him, missed him and missed him so much, now I will be in his arms soon. Tears of joy are strolling down, I can't wait. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao::lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

You know when you have a partner as such, all I can say is "One life time is not enough"

So everyone keep him in your prayers as he travels home to me.

Merry Christmas To All :woot:

May God Bless you and your Hubby, Here's wishing you and yours a very MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR.... :lol::lol:

Edited by mrref