Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Great Great News

pattyangel

Hey DV family, just got word that my most precious Hubby is coming home for the Holidays. Hadn't seen him in almost 9 months. I missed him, missed him and missed him so much, now I will be in his arms soon. Tears of joy are strolling down, I can't wait. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao::lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

You know when you have a partner as such, all I can say is "One life time is not enough"

So everyone keep him in your prayers as he travels home to me.

Merry Christmas To All :woot:

I'm happy for you and him, my Friend... A very Merry Christmas to you both......A brotherly hug from Italy

Thanks everyone for all your support. I'm still tearing up, I can't believe this day has finally arrived.

My Cell phone ring tone for him is the song, by a classic "Dean Martin" title "Return to Me" 1958. Look it up on You Tube, I would love to post it here but my computer skills is not up to par,

And now I will be singing, another classic "Patsy Cline" title "Back in Baby's Arms"

Your are all in my prayers as well. :D

Patty,

Nothing is more precious and beautiful than spending Christmas with your loved ones. I'm happy for you and your family. The love of your life is coming home for Christmas.

Have a very very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! May God bless you abundantly and His goodness will follow you and your family all th days of your lives.