Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

There will be NO RV!!! WAKE UP DESPERATE PEOPLE!

I have been trolling through this site for a few weeks and have read back through the WHOLE year!! I read 1000's of posts.

You people are living a desperate dream! To see the desperation and the complete BS Hope is just plain sad!

GURU's? Are you kidding me? This should be a comedy show!!!

The word "INTEL" OMG!!!!!!

People of the USA please understand that this will not happen anytime soon and when it does you WILL NOT make the millions you think you will.

I feel really sorry for the people who haven't paid their bills BUT bought more DINAR instead.....

CHRISTMAS WILL COME EARLY???? You people are living a LIE!

I cant even believe this forum allows all these lies to be posted on a daily basis!

WAKE UP PEOPLE................

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 126

Group:Members

Active Posts:2(0.11 per day)

Most Active In: Buying and Selling Dinar (1 posts)

Profile Views:0

Last Active: Today, 08:31 AM

Currently: Viewing Topic: There will be NO RV!!...

Member Title: Newbie

Birthday: Birthday Unknown

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/user/43767-needbreak/#ixzz1hMeu7cjg are you sure about 1000 views an your being 100% honest

Edited by yota691
  • Upvote 12
  • Downvote 3

I have been trolling through this site for a few weeks and have read back through the WHOLE year!! I read 1000's of posts.

You people are living a desperate dream! To see the desperation and the complete BS Hope is just plain sad!

People of the USA please understand that this will not happen anytime soon and when it does you WILL NOT make the millions you think you will.

I feel really sorry for the people who haven't paid their bills BUT bought more DINAR instead.....

I cant even believe this forum allows all these lies to be posted on a daily basis!

What another guru? telling me what is going to happen in the future. What's the only difference it is negative. Go RV!!! I guess I am going to get my wife to sell her panties and buy some more dinar. Panties are not great, but there next to it.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

dangggg. I haven't even read what you insincere person had to say, but all I know is:

YES people are desperate. YES times are hard. YES people are losing jobs and need the money.

So before you bash people for being desperate, take time to think that maybe, just maybe, they don't want to be in that situation, but they are.

And you aren't even worth reading. So merry Christmas to you, and I pray God works in your life before you go and throw around such harsh words!! :angry: :angry:

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

So you join to bash the investment and members? Seems like a lot of effort on your part for something you think is desperate.

As far as "guru" crap goes, I think I can safely assume the majority of us do not believe them. If you don't want to read them, stay out of the RUMORS section.

I'm not going to neg you, because you are certainly entitled to your opinion, but maybe you could use a woosa moment and a drink

• Upvote 9

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!...... you are the expired sour milk that sits in the fridge, and you need to be tossed down the drain and washed down..cause you smell sour and you probably have the sour face to match.. LOL

how about you go tell the GURUs what you just told us... and stay there.. :ph34r:

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

:twocents:

GOOOO RV.....sooner or later

• Upvote 4

Why do you even bother entering this forum? Im sure you could find something better to do with your time, like go play in traffic somewhere! If you dont believe in this investment....keep all of your negativity and foolish, uneducated remarks to yourself!! Have a Merry Christmas!! Go RV!

• Upvote 4

Do you have dinar? Or are you just warning people out of the goodness of your heart? I could be wrong, but it sounds like you have buyer's remorse because you read some guru's posts. I think you need a hug, needbreak :D

Edited by rothsdad
  • Upvote 2

Who the Frack are you to jump up and hollar we are all stupid and foolish.......You wanna help all the desperate people....just find another pond to troll in. We get people like you all the time telling us what their opinions are but then we get you and others like you who just have to share their opinions at the expense of others...............it may not seem feasible to you but that in no way allows you to come on here and tell everybody that your opinion makes everybody else desperate...............what a maroon. Do you have any facts that will back up your opinion.......no you don't. Do I have any facts that will back up that it will RV....no I don't...........but the difference is that you have to run down the street yelling the sky is falling and then admonish all who don't agree that you are right and the rest of you are all wrong..........so sayeth you...............I keep my opinion real and I never get on here and try and cause panic.........

I betcha I do a lot more research on this than you and I disagree with your observation..........but that is not fact.....it is my opinion.....ONLY!!!!

"Go away sonny..........your beginning to bother me"..........."WC Fields"................

If you are not gonna help with facts make your 2nd post your last......................Please. ;)

• Upvote 4

As much as I hate to say this, the ****** bag may be right, at least for a few years. Iraq is a total mess right now and until their government can get a grip on all of the chaos, we Dinar investors should sit back, go about our daily business and hope that one day this situation will turn around. I sure hope I'm wrong about this, but right now it appears as if we're all going to have to deal with it for a long time.

Merry Christmas and GO RV...

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Oh No, after all these years I have been involved with this speculation, now you tell me that "Guru's intel" cannot be trusted. What a fool I have been, all that time wasted, I wish that you had posted earlier for we have obviously been missing your common sense. Rest assured I shall not make the same mistake next year. :unsure:

• Upvote 1

I will never understand why people troll dinar sites if they don't own any dinar and/or think it's just a big scam? WTH, don't you have a life? Isn't there something else you could be doing? Why would you even bother looking at sites like this feeling the way you do, and why in the HELL would you even bother to post something?

• Upvote 1

As much as I hate to say this, the ****** bag may be right, at least for a few years. Iraq is a total mess right now and until their government can get a grip on all of the chaos, we Dinar investors should sit back, go about our daily business and hope that one day this situation will turn around. I sure hope I'm wrong about this, but right now it appears as if we're all going to have to deal with it for a long time.

Merry Christmas and GO RV...

Wow, another newbie with negative thoughts, you can go about your business and wait a few years, I believe most of us here think different, we'll continue hanging out here with our friends.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Don't feed the trolls

• Upvote 2

Got a link?

are you "Aerospace"? :huh:

• Upvote 1