Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq is just exactly a little baby that learn to walk on his own feet

First of all, I am not either a guru or a pamper. And, I don't offend to anyone. I am giving an explanation based on the reality life. As we all know that when a baby learn to walk, their parents teach them how to walk. none of the babies can walk on hia own feet without getting a help from their parents first. This is a reality life. After the parents teach the baby to walk, then later the parents will slowly let the baby go and walk on his own feet. until the baby can really walk on his own feet without getting help from his parent at all. Now, the question how long can the baby walk on his own withour getting help at all from his/her parents?that depends on the baby. Sometimes there is a baby that is eager to learn to walk quickly than other babies and the answer is the time means the baby need enough time to learn to walk on his own feet. And, during the process is going on lately, there are a lot of barriers ( of course sometimes the parents will slowly help to eliminate the barrier ) that the baby has to take all the risk until he can walk on his own feet. So, time and patience are the clue. So from this explanation that Iraq is exactly just like a little baby and the parents are the other countries that help iraq to teach them to walk. Now, when the withdrawal of remaining US troops completely out of Iraq, and then Iraq now has to take all the necessary risk risk to stand on his own without getting help from other countries, however, there is sometimes that Iraq still need just a little help from other countries to eliminate the barriers until Iraq can stand fully on his own. With all the bad news that we still hear now, like a bombing everywhere, this is called barriers that Iraq has to be dare to handle and solve it peacefully and work together to get a win-win solution to solve all the problems that arise. The faster Iraq can get a win-win solution to all the problem that arise during the process until it can stand on his own, the brighter the future of Iraq Country will be. So, don't be too worry about all the bombing we hear on the news lately, that is the consequency and the risks that Iraq has to take in order to stand on his own feet. If iraq can handle all the chaos peacely and get a win-win solution quickly, then Iraq will prosper sooner than we all thought. and, I hope you are all be patient and patient and be strong don't despair whenever you hear all the bad news, chaos, bombing, etc. Go luck and GO RV to all of us.

• Downvote 1