Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

How long can these UST stories keep going?

One of the other sites I visit had this on today. Thought some newbies might be interested if they follow some of this hype. I had hoped dinarthug would have found it first. He would have had a hayday with this one. :lol:

* Rana (How long can these UST stories keep going?): PTR 12/22/11

December 22nd, 2011 02:42 pm • Posted in RUMORS (Dinar Revaluation)

I posted this earlier in BSP, remember I post from my phone so sometimes it can be a pain in my a$$ to proof read or grammar check. I have tried to always listen to all stories with an open mind but this had gotten to be a bit crazy. I have been in the federal government for over 22 years from the military to a couple of agencies which did include the UST.

Some of my friends are still in the UST and are very high in the UST. He happens to run the IT division for the UST and confirmed awhile back that there is NO LOCKDOWN so I called him this morning and asked again and he said NO. BTW he it’s out of town on vacation and most agencies has a skeleton crew for the holidays.

My question is why do these gurus say they are on lockdown since Nov 6, now they brought more people in to enter data? Seriously?

I know some of you will get upset that I posted this but this is a fact. I did have my friend reach out to other UST departments to see if there is anything regarding a lockdown, I’m sure you can guess the answer.

I’m not here to bash I’m just here to state a fact.

I answered a few questions:

Originally Posted by FitnessGuy

I think that taking in consideration what you said and your history… have you been in personal contact with the MODS or Tony, Dan or Gary???? IF now WHY NOT?? Please don’t get me wrong but it sounds like you have added value to the team.

Rana: I have spoken to a few mods, I have no info regarding date and rate but I did receive info about this being an investment will be the best investment of a lifetime. There are also a couple of my friends on this board that are in varies agencies on this board that are invested but they never post they just lurk. They also stated that a lot of these government stories are fabricated.

I’m not sure if you remember this summer another board stared a rumor about DHS seizing safety deposit boxes without a warrant and everyone was going crazy, I dispelled that quickly.

From Viper51:

I have also debunked this rumor on 2 other occasions. I think some who have no real news just had to dream this one up. Others should be a little picky on who they listen to when they put forth such ridiculous info again and again. Thank you for the post.

Originally Posted by nbr3bagshotrow

After listening to the Hammerman CC call last night I think “lockdown” was just a term used by Jonnywg meaning all the UST systems people are on call at any minute and many are working many overtime hours and weekends to ensure this works. No one on the Hammerman call used the terms locked down but did refer to UST systems people being very involved in testing, testing, testing to make sure this works the first time. JMHO.

Rana: Actually in one of jonny’s post last month he stated they CAN’T leave, food and clothes are brought to them and they were able to leave for Thanksgiving day and returned the next day. Another statement was the UST will not leave until after the lockdown.

That is a problem with lies, once you start telling them you can’t remember exactly what you said.

Originally Posted by dailygolfer1

And how exactly did u dispel it? If u dont mind me asking.

Rana: This is what I dispelled: http://peoplestalkra….ng-your-money/ this is regarding to the rumors this last summer

Originally Posted by JimmytheD

Rana were you able to find out if your contact knew of the RV and whether it was truley pending or “in the chute” as we’ve all been hearing since before thanksgiving????? Thanks for your diligence BTW.

Rana: I have to be honest, I no longer mention the Dinar to anyone because people look at me like a fool. I was cross assigned to the JTTF of the FBI for the last tow years. I have many friends there and I did tell them about the Dinar in 2010 and they think it’s a scam. NO I DO NOT BELIEVE IT’S A SCAM, this is what they thought and to this day they still it’s a scam. All this means is that they were not willing to educate themselves about this investment, I even provided them with actual news and misc info but they did not invest.

Having said that I have NO info regarding date or rate, but I do have info from people within the government that this is a solid investment. I have no bank contacts, no IMF contacts, etc….

Originally Posted by RICHLADY

Who do you BELIEVE these DAYS???

The PLOT THICKENS

All I want for CHRISTMAS is a RV!!!!

Rana: I believe in this investment, I enjoy listing to Tony.

I believe a lot of what Dan and Gary are saying.

Also, I enjoy reading some posts on the free side of PTR from SF, when SF starts with updates numerous people (Humpapa, Sager, etc) contribute interesting articles to educate us on where we are at.

Originally Posted by capcastaway

So you’re saying that JonnyWG is a fake? He’s spent all these weird hours, set up a website, snookered FWB and BWM as well as several others just to mislead us? Hmmmmm… I’m not bashing you, but I don’t see much of that from you. I can’t help but wonder whose posts I should really trust.

Keeping an open mind……

Rana: That’s why I don’t post that we are in a 72 hour window or my contacts said we will see it by 8 AM tomorrow. I have never claimed to have all these sources or have been an expert in Iraq, IMF, Global economy, UST, CIA, FBI boy scouts…etc… Just like that other day FB stated that we will see the RV this week and the banks will be open on Monday, Monday is a federal holiday and the banks WILL be closed that day. One must realize that we do not know these people and you do not know me, all I can say is be cautious on what you read and believe.

Trust me I would love for all these guys/gals to be right!!!!

• Upvote 4

12-23-2011 Guru Jonnywg I expect this to be a great information day as we are at the crossroads. HOWEVER i have in front of me the TELLER SCREENS and the CURRENCY SCREENS and there is no value on buy or sell...00.00000, this is at 2 major banks of the top 4...UST and BIS are still waitng for the final release.

So... these supposed bank screens are still showing 00.0000 after months. I take it the lockdown is still on, and these people will not be home for Christmas or the New Year.

• Upvote 1

Thanks DJB! I never believed the "lockdown" intel provided by jonnywg and others like him.

He states that bank screens are showing 0.000! Does he sit in front of these screens all day and night?? Maybe he should go out once in a while and live a regular life because if he doesn't, the people from the asylum will be coming to visit him with a straightjacket!

Thanks for bringing some measure of reason to these posts. Either these gurus are delusional or they have an insatiable need for attention; with no apparent regard for the truth. To make these claims of lock-down, zeros on screens, and other blather is just rediculous. Obviously, they have no moral compass and no shame. I pity those that follow on every word these fakes throw out there. It's really easy, follow cbi.iq When the rate changes there, you will know for sure it is real, and you won't need anyone to filter it for you. Meanwhile, listen to the gurus if you want pure entertainment.

Edited by Captjohn

Update :

12-27-2011 Guru Jonnywg [via Gacavegirl] reviewed banks screens and they are no longer 00.000 and have gone blank as well as the live forex.

Uhm...... since when is IQD on Forex?

How delusional are 99% of these 'gurus'?

What is more distrubing is the fact this guy has followers. There are people out there who actually think UST is in Lockdown...

JohnnyWG is a fraud. Seriously, he ran out of material months ago and just keeps recycling the same thing now.

He has just kept the hype up all over christmas and it amounts to s**t.

I was on another site and I saw the latest post he made today and it started off: - Well the expected did not happen

It takes a slap jaw guru like him to point that out to us. Of course it didnt happen. He needs to shut his lies and his fat mouth and stop spewing verbal Diarrhea to us. :angry: Dumb A$$

• Upvote 2