Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wave Of Deadly Explosions Hit Iraqi Capital

jeepguy

Okay pocono, you forgot to lump 911 truthers in with belief in aliens, santa clause, and the tooth fairy. I understand. It's a lot easier to blame it all on that darn osama/muslums/afghanis/iraqis.

however those types of replies are understandable. it is founded upon a focal point hard to grasp "if so tragic an event was perpetrated by us upon us, who could be so cruel....so immoral...so without conscience or compassion, so unpatriotic." not many can get past that emotion, not until people come into the understanding of Straussian Philosophy of which elite government officials are publicly known students of. once a person studies this philosophy their world view will undergo a magnificent change because they will come to a point of understanding how the "commoner" is viewed in the eyes of the elites. according to leo strauss - If the Few were to give the Many, such things as freedom, happiness, and prosperity, in Strauss's estimation, this would turn them into animals. The goal of the wise is to ennoble the vulgar (that's us...the vulgar). below is an excerpt of this highly regarded philosopher:

Strauss believed that societies should be hierarchical – divided between an elite who should lead, and the masses who should follow. But unlike fellow elitists like Plato, he was less concerned with the moral character of these leaders. According to Shadia Drury, who teaches politics at the University of Calgary, Strauss believed that "those who are fit to rule are those who realize there is no morality and that there is only one natural right – the right of the superior to rule over the inferior."

This dichotomy requires "perpetual deception" between the rulers and the ruled, according to Drury. Robert Locke, another Strauss analyst says,"The people are told what they need to know and no more." While the elite few are capable of absorbing the absence of any moral truth, Strauss thought, the masses could not cope. If exposed to the absence of absolute truth, they would quickly fall into nihilism or anarchy, according to Drury, author of 'Leo Strauss and the American Right' (St. Martin's 1999).

Okay pocono, you forgot to lump 911 truthers in with belief in aliens, santa clause, and the tooth fairy. I understand. It's a lot easier to blame it all on that darn osama/muslums/afghanis/iraqis.

First.. I defy you to show me where I blamed anybody for anything....as for Muslims..a great many were killed in those buildings and a few Muslim 1st responders were killed as well..Sadly those of Arab descent who lived in lower Manhattan were forced to flee the city to avoid persecution...every building south of Canal St. suffered some form of damage with losses to people of all nationalities..

The majority of the terrorists involved in 9/11 were Saudis and not as you say Afghanis and Iraqis...

I'd ask that you not put words in my mouth.

Thanks Trinity, very interesting information. Your right, I will not change any minds on this and vice versa. Just really stinks to here family and friends believe in anything the press tells them. It's easy to see why we get dragged into all the messed up wars for our "freedom". Next stop Iran.