Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Veterans Of The Year

This is an opportunity to say "Thank You" to the many people here that we appreciate.

Please state who those are that you hold up as your "Dinar Veterans of the Year" and why.

Adam of course is the first one...

Thank You Adam for everything you bring to us. This is the best dinar site on the worldwide web!

Your Wednesday Chat's keep us grounded and your knowledge about this investment is held with respect.

The Mods are the greatest ever... if you have something special to say to any of them then say it!

You can choose more than one person. You must state why they have your vote to qualify.

Let's give this a run until midnight December 27th...

I will keep track and post the top 10 "Dinar Veterans of the Year" on New Years Day.

Happy Holidays To Each And Every One Of You! emot-hug.gif

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 2

Ditto on Adam and the Mods.

So many to choose from: Love "Dinar Thug" humor and diligence to get the word out. "ZigMeister" always seems to have a good take... there is so many more. I even enjoy "Keep" the Lopster at times.

All in all a great group of folks and I am humbled to be involved in such a great forum.

Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year!!!

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

I haven't posted much lately...just need to get away for a bit.

However, I like what Stryker has been bringing to the table as of late.

I hear You Redsand, we all need a break every so often. You have brought so many positive and well thought out post that I would like to nominate both You and Stryker!

I appreciate very much reading your thoughts...I know you both have put consideration into whatever you say.

Don't Forget Folks You Must Give A Reason Why You Are Selecting A Person For Your Vote To Count!

Example:

Dinar Thug our beloved CNN reporter that diligently brings us the news everyday... and gives us Belly Laughs. biggrin.gif He is a Brilliant Clown!

• Upvote 3

I have not been a member for a very long time but I have enjoyed what Texas Granny, kcw, dinar-kicker, dinar_millions,WeaponX,captl1, linda56, yodamom, myst and many others who have shared their vast information with me. Adam ranks up there in first place(for it is his site), but I would like to give my vote to one of America's true veteren and that is DOUG_W. First of all, I salute this man among men who sacrificed more for their country than most of us veterens did in the Viet Nam War. For unselfish valor and only thinking about the well being of his fellow comrades, he braved enemy fire to save American lives and on four occasions was awarded the Purple Heart, Three Bronze Stars and One Silver Star among other decorations. When I talked to him about this, he said to me, "I was only doing my job." His job is still being done here on the Dinar Vets website and for this, He has my full support for a job well done!!!!!

Well said....I agree 100 % with you. We can never thank them enough. Mr. Montana thank you for allowing us to learn from your wisdom in this financial quest.

• Upvote 4

Guest Doug_W_also

I have not been a member for a very long time but I have enjoyed what Texas Granny, kcw, dinar-kicker, dinar_millions,WeaponX,captl1, linda56, yodamom, myst and many others who have shared their vast information with me. Adam ranks up there in first place(for it is his site), but I would like to give my vote to one of America's true veteren and that is DOUG_W. First of all, I salute this man among men who sacrificed more for their country than most of us veterens did in the Viet Nam War. For unselfish valor and only thinking about the well being of his fellow comrades, he braved enemy fire to save American lives and on four occasions was awarded the Purple Heart, Three Bronze Stars and One Silver Star among other decorations. When I talked to him about this, he said to me, "I was only doing my job." His job is still being done here on the Dinar Vets website and for this, He has my full support for a job well done!!!!!

I am humbled and Honored by your words but I still maintain that I was just doing my job. One which I loved I might add.

The best to you all and may we all have a great Holiday season and a happy prosperous New Year !

• Upvote 15

Well said....I agree 100 % with you. We can never thank them enough. Mr. Montana thank you for allowing us to learn from your wisdom in this financial quest.

Doug W certainly has my vote... one of many reasons is his humility after being such a hero for all of us.

He is an inspiration and a gift to anyone he comes into contact with.

• Upvote 3

I am humbled and Honored by your words but I still maintain that I was just doing my job. One which I loved I might add.

The best to you all and may we all have a great Holiday season and a happy prosperous New Year !

God Bless You Sir!!! and God Bless America... Thank you for your service.

• Upvote 4

My Dinar Veterans of the year are Betty Boop for her unbelievable strength and tenacity shown here at DV following a horrific ordeal at work and her providing reality as well as humor of the investment when we needed it, Seabee1972 for providing sound advice to help us through tough times, Bumper64 for stepping in so often to bring 'clarity' to those who have went astray, Umbertino for the great music videos, and DinarBot for his unique style and delivery while posting both humorous quips and substantive data. And all of the rest of the wonderful DV folks who also contributed!!!

• Upvote 5

My Dinar Veterans of the year are Betty Boop for her unbelievable strength and tenacity shown here at DV following a horrific ordeal at work and her providing reality as well as humor of the investment when we needed it, Seabee1972 for providing sound advice to help us through tough times, Bumper64 for stepping in so often to bring 'clarity' to those who have went astray, Umbertino for the great music videos, and DinarBot for his unique style and delivery while posting both humorous quips and substantive data. And all of the rest of the wonderful DV folks who also contributed!!!

Thank you, I am glad to be part of this great group of people we have here at DV. The Members and Mods here are all great and Adam is the best. :)

Merry Christmas to Everyone!

• Upvote 6

Many provide insightful challenging thought and even hilarity but it's difficult to actually make a list due to the fluid nature of data coming out of Iraq and the way we decipher it. On any given day any one of us can provide another angle to consider. I, for one, am appreciative of K98, Keep, Scooter and Carello. Please keep up the good work and continue posting. Muchas Gracias! :twothumbs:

• Upvote 3