Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CNN....Wolf Blitzer.

I watched the situation room on CNN hosted by Wolf Blitzer Tuesday night.He said that Iraq is headed to a civil war.He lashed out about Maliki and the lack of forming a working government.He also added many things and talked to other people, about Iraq...There opinions all have been true, they also said American Contractors should get out of Iraq, as they say the situation is way to unstable their...Now look today , Bagdhad gets bombed, 60 are dead, over 100 injured...Sorry I do not have a link, but you should be able to find it very easilly....Now as far as Dinar goes, this is just my opinion, but we are screwed, never gonna happen.......God Bless all our military and a few good friends of mine that served in that country and did not come home...for I feel they died in vaine in a country so corrupt it makes me sick....Peace....sorry for any spelling errors.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 3

I watched the situation room on CNN hosted by Wolf Blitzer Tuesday night.He said that Iraq is headed to a civil war.He lashed out about Maliki and the lack of forming a working government.He also added many things and talked to other people, about Iraq...There opinions all have been true, they also said American Contractors should get out of Iraq, as they say the situation is way to unstable their...Now look today , Bagdhad gets bombed, 60 are dead, over 100 injured...Sorry I do not have a link, but you should be able to find it very easilly....Now as far as Dinar goes, this is just my opinion, but we are screwed, never gonna happen.......God Bless all our military and a few good friends of mine that served in that country and did not come home...for I feel they died in vaine in a country so corrupt it makes me sick....Peace....sorry for any spelling errors.

..Who would name their child "WOLF"???? ]anywayz...GO RV!!! :D:DB)B)

Edited by JUNKANOO
  • Upvote 2

This could put the Iraq economy & the RV on hold as contractors & foreign investors flee. SK is pulling out on their electrical power plant project. This will leave Iraq without power in many regions as the USA pulled out it's thousands of portable electrical diesel gen-sets. Right now...nobody wants to invest in Iraq.

Wolf Blitzer and the rest of the leftist media are ecstatic that their president has handed them an early Christmas gift by precipitously pulling out of Iraq before true stablity was achieved. Just wait, in their ecstacy they will begin to decry that it's George Bush's fault that so many Iraqis are dying. They have no conscience and no shame and will do anything to forward their progressive agenda.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

Where's Wolf Blitzer when it comes to showing the billions and trillions that has been moving into Iraq...and still is....regardless of bombings....CNN out of Europe shows most of the progress pretty much....but here in the U.S....we see some of the same pics of stuff that was blown up even years ago...lol...IMO...there will always be problems in the entire middle eastern region,, as that's where it will all END anyway...but for now, Iraq is the only country doing anything monetarily positive on the planet...There are too many world superpowers invested, so as to let them fail...no matter how many bombs go off...as they've been going off before we came in, they've been going off while we were there, and why would it all just stop abruptly just because we just left...there is what in the corporate world of big money that's called "Expected Collatteral Liabilities"....as we see that the money is still flowing towards Iraq in an unprecedented flow like the world has never seen!...

• Upvote 4

well then I guess we can blame Wolfs good buddy Barack for the troop withdrawl and the ensuing "civil war"....STOP...lets just wait and see what unfolds there... :)

Yeah I put a lot into what Shabibi said. ("Iraq will have a peaceful economy after the withdrawal of the troops") He better not let us down. We are waiting Shabbs.

Correct me if I am wrong. I think we were warned several times the sh*t is going to hit the fan just before the RV... I dont know why people have it stuck in their heads Iraq is going to have a peaceful democracy overnight.

Pulling employees for safty reasons and totally pulling out of Iraq are 2 totally different things. THe CIA director was there Parliment will meet tomorrow NOT Jan 3rd. If people thought that once the troops were out and events like this were not going to happen well I guess you had a greater expectation of Iraq than I did. Now you have 2 big companies saying wow wait a second you guys are to unstable. I am veiwing that as 2 heavy hitters saying hey Iraq get your sh*t together and nothing more...

• Upvote 5

Wolf Blitzer is a well known Zionist and Zionist do not want a strong arab nation with power near by.

The Zionist want all of the arab nations in disarray.

Arabs killing Arabs is a dream come true for Wolf Blitzer

A red neg for telling the truth?

Better neg me again quick because I will never back down from the truth.

Yes he is a zionist and that is well known.

What is the ONE nation to get no Iraq contracts?

Israel and because of that the Zionist only want the arabs dead and when they kill each other the zionist win.

Neg that one. :)

Edited by coolbeans
  • Upvote 10
  • Downvote 13

This could put the Iraq economy & the RV on hold as contractors & foreign investors flee. SK is pulling out on their electrical power plant project. This will leave Iraq without power in many regions as the USA pulled out it's thousands of portable electrical diesel gen-sets. Right now...nobody wants to invest in Iraq.

The gensets were on US FOB's & COP's not the local economy. If a FOB or COP was handed over to the IQG most likely the gensets stayed to provide power to the IQ Army. If the FOB or COP were closed the gensets and connexs would leave with the troops. Your assertion the US military supplied electrical power to the domestic market via gensets is incorrect.

The following is an excerpt from an April article: Korea Diesel Power

In a related context, said company STX (STX) for Heavy Industries yesterday that it had signed with the Iraqi Ministry of Energy of a memorandum of understanding to build a diesel power plants with total capacity of 2500 MW.

Under the deal, the company will build 25 stations generate power diesel with a capacity of 100 MW in all parts of Iraq especially Baghdad and other areas that suffer from a lack of supply of electricity, in addition to building 500 units of power plants diesel capacity is between 4-8 MW .

I find it difficult to believe SK backed out of the deal completely considering Maliki went to Seol to ink the deal. Could you provide the source of your statement? The idea SK wants out of the region goes against their published interest in pursuing trade in Iraq, particularily in Arbil: Korea Arbil

In Arbil, a close relationship is already developing between Korean business and the Kurds. While most foreign companies in the Kurdish zone use western security experts to protect their employees, Jeong-Hee and around 40 other Korean civilians are guarded by members of the peshmerga militia, the Kurdish standing army.

While you may be correct, I have not read or heard anything similar to your comment.

GH

• Upvote 2

What is the ONE nation to get no Iraq contracts?

Israel and because of that the Zionist only want the arabs dead and when they kill each other the zionist win.

Neg that one. :)

Well, I suspect Israel, along with Iceland, Bolivia, Myanmar and a few others, did not receive any contracts because they did not bid on any.

If you get a chance, travel to the Middle East Arab nations, you will discover a glaring absence of Synagogues and Churches, yet when you travel to Israel and Jordan you will find Churches and Mosques sharing the same neighborhoods.

It's not the Israelite that wants Arabs dead... it's the other way around.

GH

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

I did not see the Situation Room episode referenced in the OP, but on Blitzer's Blog he writes: "It’s not even a week since all U.S. troops have been pulled out of Iraq, but the situation there is quickly deteriorating. I don’t think it’s by any means out of the question that civil war is possible." That seems quite reasonable. I agree that we can not rule OUT civil war. But that is a long way from saying he thinks it is likely to happen.

Edited by engineer1138

Wolf Blitzer and the rest of the leftist media are ecstatic that their president has handed them an early Christmas gift by precipitously pulling out of Iraq before true stablity was achieved. Just wait, in their ecstacy they will begin to decry that it's George Bush's fault that so many Iraqis are dying. They have no conscience and no shame and will do anything to forward their progressive agenda.

You said it. My sentiments exactly.

I don't think the Iraqi army will let it get to a state of civil war though. You may see an offensive against all the sunni militias and literally wipe them off the face of the earth.

No matter what we may think about Iraq's shiite neighbour, Iran... it's the sunni's that are the major stumbling block in Iraq! They are the main evil in Iraq and Syria! History proves that!

Wolf Blitzer is a well known Zionist and Zionist do not want a strong arab nation with power near by.

The Zionist want all of the arab nations in disarray.

Arabs killing Arabs is a dream come true for Wolf Blitzer

You sir are a moron!I don't like Wolf Blitzer because he's a left wing loon, but I don't like anti semitics either. Unbelievable! :angry:

• Upvote 3

When I read the post that when we left Iraq we took our generators with us after leaving billions of assets in place and turning them over to the Iraqis--I gagged at the stupidity of the statement---someone a bit above my post addressed this but to the person that made that ludicrious statement --PLease call 911 , you need immediate help from emergency responders ---your fevor has risen up to 120 degrees and you are delierious---fortunately since you are out of your head and can't be held accountable for your actions ,you will still be able to get your dinar back as you are not in your right a compenate state of mind

The gensets were on US FOB's & COP's not the local economy. If a FOB or COP was handed over to the IQG most likely the gensets stayed to provide power to the IQ Army. If the FOB or COP were closed the gensets and connexs would leave with the troops. Your assertion the US military supplied electrical power to the domestic market via gensets is incorrect.

The following is an excerpt from an April article: Korea Diesel Power

In a related context, said company STX (STX) for Heavy Industries yesterday that it had signed with the Iraqi Ministry of Energy of a memorandum of understanding to build a diesel power plants with total capacity of 2500 MW.

Under the deal, the company will build 25 stations generate power diesel with a capacity of 100 MW in all parts of Iraq especially Baghdad and other areas that suffer from a lack of supply of electricity, in addition to building 500 units of power plants diesel capacity is between 4-8 MW .

I find it difficult to believe SK backed out of the deal completely considering Maliki went to Seol to ink the deal. Could you provide the source of your statement? The idea SK wants out of the region goes against their published interest in pursuing trade in Iraq, particularily in Arbil: Korea Arbil

In Arbil, a close relationship is already developing between Korean business and the Kurds. While most foreign companies in the Kurdish zone use western security experts to protect their employees, Jeong-Hee and around 40 other Korean civilians are guarded by members of the peshmerga militia, the Kurdish standing army.

While you may be correct, I have not read or heard anything similar to your comment.

GH

Camp Liberty provided some back up power to Baghdad int'l airport which was always prone to outages. The power used on post was not compatable with local voltages & hz. When we pull out some of the 500KW gen-sets, the Iraqis had to re-install local power at different voltage & hz which took away from the already over taxed civilian electrical grid. My job was to de-comission many of the gen-sets & convoy them back to Camp Virginia Kuwait boneyard near Ali Al Salem.

As we turned over more facilities to Iraqi control, they had to convert back to civilian power draining yet more power from the grid.

Camp Liberty provided some back up power to Baghdad int'l airport which was always prone to outages. The power used on post was not compatable with local voltages & hz. When we pull out some of the 500KW gen-sets, the Iraqis had to re-install local power at different voltage & hz which took away from the already over taxed civilian electrical grid. My job was to de-comission many of the gen-sets & convoy them back to Camp Virginia Kuwait boneyard near Ali Al Salem.

As we turned over more facilities to Iraqi control, they had to convert back to civilian power draining yet more power from the grid.

SK contractors have been minimumized out of fear they will become targets & will return as soon as things calm down. I left Camp Liberty over a year ago. I still have mates working there. They keep me updated through e-mail.

Edited by Luigi1

Screw em all. Let them roast with no deodorant. No money. Oh but somehow, they will afford plenty of destructive Devices. Blow yourselves up! I'm tired of reading about it! We should drop the big bomb on their buts. Lalalalalalalalalala!! Boom!

• Downvote 4

Screw em all. Let them roast with no deodorant. No money. Oh but somehow, they will afford plenty of destructive Devices. Blow yourselves up! I'm tired of reading about it! We should drop the big bomb on their buts. Lalalalalalalalalala!! Boom!

I still have tech rep mates working over there from my old company. We e-mail often. It's not looking good over there right now. The US Embassy can't protect them & they are on their own the Embassy more or less said. They are seriously thinking of leaving short of their tours because of the inability of the Iraqis to protect them. They huddle in fear each & every night for fear they will be kidnapped next.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2