Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Baghdad blasts send a clear message from al-Hashemi and al-Mutlaq and their followers

yota691

Baghdad blasts send a clear message from al-Hashemi and al-Mutlaq and their followers

12/22/2011 | (Voice of Iraq) - Add comments - Twilight News, announced a coalition of state law, on Thursday, said the bombings in Baghdad a clear message by the followers of Tariq al-Hashimi, Saleh al-Mutlaq, which indicates that the arrest of two leaders of the Iraqi List "that would lead to the burning Baghdad. " A member of the state of law Saad request to the "Twilight News" that "the security services came to clues to the arrest of a Tareq al-Hashemi, Saleh al-Mutlaq and others," he said, adding that "the bombings in Baghdad's message was expected of them to pressure Btgah left-Hashemi and al-Mutlaq." He said my request is close to Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki said "the Iraqi government can not continue condoning acts of terror campaign on al-Hashemi and al-Mutlaq of the fact that these actions result in a day to numerous deaths among the citizens." Baghdad has seen, this morning, a series of car bombs and explosive belts and devices in the areas of Karrada and the Alawi neighborhood group and the people and the Waziriya and Abu Dshir and the torch and Harthiya, killing and wounding dozens of civilians, while the Ministry of Health announced that the outcome of the bombings was 63 dead and 185 injured, while confirmed the Baghdad Operations Command, a number of people killed between the dead and injured in 12 bombings in the capital, indicating that the bombing of the Karrada district was the most violent. The Ministry of the Interior has offered, in the 19 of December, the confessions in the protection of Vice President Tariq al-Hashemi in which they highlighted that Hashemi cost them personally out assassinations and bombings in Baghdad in return for sums of money, issued in the Supreme Judicial Council on the background of an arrest warrant for al-Hashemi, in accordance with Article IV of the Anti-Terrorism Act. G and C / P

Read more: http://www.sotaliraq.com/mobile-news.php?id=35827#ixzz1hGuWSNRe

• Upvote 1

yes that is very clear.

They are terrorist by their own words and deeds.

Their leader got caught for terrorisim and has a warrant out for his arrest and how do they respond?

More terrorist acts.

If anyone cannot see who the bad guys are in all of this they must be blind.

They need to serve that warrant and arrest Hassimi and get to the other terrorist leaders as well.

My guess the man at the top of all of the terror attacks all these years has been Allawi.

Edited by coolbeans
  • Upvote 7

Its not just alhashimi and mutlaq , the whole sunni sect is ready to blow if the two.are punished. the retaliation imo will be big for punishing two obvious terroristic plotters.

We need allawi , from their party, to come out and.condemn their actions

Edited by truthful1
  • Upvote 1

Its not just alhashimi and mutlaq , the whole sunni sect is ready to blow if the two.are punished. the retaliation imo will be big for punishing two obvious terroristic plotters.

We need allawi , from their party, to come out and.condemn their actions

Yes it will blow. There are allegations that Maliki had the witnesses confessions done under torture. The Kurds have every right to be mad. But Allawi, Barzani, and Talabani have been trying to keep peach. Allawi backed off just to let Maliki get the ministers and implement erbil. Maliki did not do it. He is responsible for all the termoil. He is accusing the wrong people.

• Upvote 1

Maybe he is, put for the sake of our dinar, we better hope someone can bridge these gaps and cool the sunnis down or the war will be on.

Yes it will blow. There are allegations that Maliki had the witnesses confessions done under torture. The Kurds have every right to be mad. But Allawi, Barzani, and Talabani have been trying to keep peach. Allawi backed off just to let Maliki get the ministers and implement erbil. Maliki did not do it. He is responsible for all the termoil. He is accusing the wrong people.

Well the cia director disagrees with your statement. Petraeous said he had valid intel alhashimi was involved. malikis holding it together. allawis the problem and can throw the match on this gasoline soaked country any day

• Upvote 2

He can't condemn it if he's a part of it. If he's part of it he needs to "swing" with the rest. Just make sure you replace him with another Sunni so that the people are appeased and they're not seen as showing sectarian favoritism. This will show that it's not because he's Sunni, but because he ordered, directed, was involved in terrorist acts against the people and will not be tolerated from either sect, Sunni or Shia. The GOI must tread carefully. Start with an official announcement informing the people of the "ousting" of Allawi, replace him with another Sunni, THEN take Allawi down (and out).

• Upvote 1

Lets see allawi leads the iraqi list. list members left their ministry positions and also left from parliament. allawi rushes off to amman, jordan just before the fit hits the shan. al-hashimi and al mutlaq are iraqi list heads as well. this puzzle, puts itsself together.

Edited by truthful1

I'm confused.... can we make a list and desnigate "good guy" or "bad guy" or "double agent" beside their names?

• Upvote 1

Man More and more its looking like I'm going to have to rewrite my signature. Dadgummit! Ohwell, how about a little Christmas song?

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

Won't be the time for RV

Take a look in the five and ten glistening once again

With candy canes and silver lanes aglow.

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

Toys in ev'ry store

But the prettiest sight to see

Would be for THE RV

On our own front door.

• Upvote 1

I cannot say I was at all surprised to read today that the fit hit the shan this morning with bombings in Baghdad. But I am surprised about the "sides" that seem to be forming up.

Ladies and Gentlemen, in the corner to my left I have the incumbent Mr. Maliki wearing the black shorts and sporting the second ugliest gob on tonight's ticket, and in the corner to my right I have the semi-almost incumbent Mr. Alawi wearing the red shorts and sporting the third ugliest gob on tonight's ticket ... What? you want the ugliest gob? Hold your hats, folks, you ain't seen nothing yet!

I have completely lost track of who is the bad guy and who is the good guy and who can be trusted, not trusted, or why.

I'm now officially lost.

:blink:

smee2

• Upvote 1

He can't condemn it if he's a part of it. If he's part of it he needs to "swing" with the rest. Just make sure you replace him with another Sunni so that the people are appeased and they're not seen as showing sectarian favoritism. This will show that it's not because he's Sunni, but because he ordered, directed, was involved in terrorist acts against the people and will not be tolerated from either sect, Sunni or Shia. The GOI must tread carefully. Start with an official announcement informing the people of the "ousting" of Allawi, replace him with another Sunni, THEN take Allawi down (and out).

Agreed

Sounds like the making of the US invasion of Iran! 1st links between the Big A' To Iran and terror. 2nd the large amount of intel that Iran is trying for a nuke. 3rd invasion of Iran.

Actually, my personal opinion is that if the leadership were taken out, the Iranian people would fix the rest on their own. Considering what's gone on in the past several years and the desires of the young people of Iran, they should be able to take control if we can get their leadership and military out of the way. Similar to Libya in a lot of ways. A few well placed Harpoons and Tomahawks on Ackma-who's -a-whatzitz and the Ayatolla (ass-a-hola). And let's not forget the navy; a couple of candy-striped Harpoons for Xmas! (don't be alarmed, it's just a flying candy cane!) LOL!! :rolleyes:

Edited by FishmanTx
  • Upvote 1

If the truth is known Maliki did not give Allawi power sharing for a reason, IMO it is looking that way anyway.

uncirculd, I have heard this on IQD Team call too but have not read anything about allegations of torture, did I miss that news?

If so can someone post them or point me in the direction so I can read them?

Thanks

FishmanTx my friend, have you forgotten that Irans Big Brothers are Red China and Russia both of whom have ideas about Iraqs Oila and Resources?

This international chess game is getting more intriguing by the hou, so far the pawns are just getting their moves together.

Just imagine what could be if the two of them got controll of the worlds Oil, China could shut us down over night already by refusing to send us all the goods (Like 95%) that our in our stores! :rolleyes:

FishmanTx my friend, have you forgotten that Irans Big Brothers are Red China and Russia both of whom have ideas about Iraqs Oila and Resources?

This international chess game is getting more intriguing by the hou, so far the pawns are just getting their moves together.

Just imagine what could be if the two of them got controll of the worlds Oil, China could shut us down over night already by refusing to send us all the goods (Like 95%) that our in our stores! :rolleyes:

That would be interesting - because then we would have to create our own jobs. It would hurt for a time, really, but then we'd become reliant on our own resources. Why would China shut down their cash cows? Yes it is an interesting though, however, but I highly doubt something like this would ever happen unless we choose it to happen. Merry Christmas China, who made the money this Christmas? Who is more in debt? How many of you folks actually looked for items made in the USA? I can tell you that it was hard, but I managed to spend at least 300.00 on USA made products.

You bring up interesting points - thanks.

The US is China's number 1 Trade Partner, IMO they would not cut off the hand that has fed them but if we keep on the path that we are heading, who knows......