Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The parliament will be held tomorrow Friday an emergency meeting of heads of Blocs

k98nights

The Iraqui parliament it seems, is always meeting but nothing ever gets done or at least that's the impession that one can take from it. It doesn't matter who visits them (Biden, CIA Director or any other dignitary), they won't do anything until they are good and ready, which usually takes quite a while.

• Upvote 1

What I am curious about is the source of the bombings----there is no memtion of suscide bombers --so it seems it is not from your normal run of mill terrorists---this is something different, quite possibly something learned from terrorists, I am afraid that bombing may have become a political tool now to get their own way much like assacination using a silencer on a pistol.

Capt, I am just thinking out loud, but if the bombings are political, and not the work of suicide bombers, I would think that the battle would be easier to fight. At least your know exactly who your enemy is, rather than a shadow figure. I would think that the political figures have something specific that could be negotiated. If they want something and are threatening control through bombings, they would have to come to the table at some point to negotiate. Just my two fils.......

I do not think that this is a good situation in Iraq by any means, but is anybody surprised? The minute the troops closed that gate in Kuwait, it started. I don't care how long we stayed in Iraq, it would not matter. We cannot erase tribal competition and hatred in a year, a decade, and maybe not even in a century, because it has been going on for thousands of years. The US cannot babysit these peoople forever. Let them fight it out. At least our departure is fresh enough that it is easy to slip back in with General Petreaus and other controls that we have. Come back in heavy, and give a message to the Iraqis and Iran that we have not abandoned the Iraq.

I just think the Rotchschilds and Blunderbergs need to chip in on the expense of all of this. They are the ones to see the most profit in Iraq.

Merry Christmas Captain Cliff.

We need to glue these a$$h01es to their seats so they can not walk out and take away their shoes. :lol: When they are done throwing a tantrum perhaps they will get something done.

Reminds me of when parents make their kids sit beside each other after arguing until they apologize to each other. :lol:

It would be a good time out for them!

• Upvote 1

What I am curious about is the source of the bombings----there is no memtion of suscide bombers --so it seems it is not from your normal run of mill terrorists---this is something different, quite possibly something learned from terrorists, I am afraid that bombing may have become a political tool now to get their own way much like assacination using a silencer on a pistol.

The worst blast was in the Karrada neighborhood, where a suicide bomber driving an explosives-laden vehicle blew himself up outside the office of a government agency fighting corruption. Two police officers at the scene said the bomber was driving an ambulance and told guards that he needed to get to a nearby hospital. After the guards let him through, he drove to the building where he blew himself up, the officers said.

This was from an article on USA Today.

72 virgins to blow yourself up. wacko.gif

142 virgins to be good to your neighbor. emot-hug.gifemot-hug.gif

How about someone start that rumor. smile.gifsmile.gif

Go RV

Now HERE'S a rumor that would benefit the whole planet:

Those 72 virgins that could be yours? It's true!!! ( but they're really MEN. )

Edited by fnbplanet

I wonder if they will get to the meeting in short buses as well!

Off topic but....my poor daughter who gets straight A's on her report card (all 100% last quarter) is now riding the short bus :lol: They have busing issues so our neighborhood is picked up seperately and it's a short bus.....she tolerates the teasing well....

okay...back to topic

• Upvote 1

Well the head of Parliment who is also in Allawi's party has called for ALL party heads to be in session tomorrow for this urgent meeting.

Now Allawi is the head of the Iraqi list and it would seem that it would be HIM who would be standing up in front of Parliment demanding justice but instead he fled the country.

I would say that IF we see Allawi does NOT show up tomorrow for this very important urgent meeting (one of the most important ever in Iraq)it would be a safe guess to say he is guilty as sin.

At least that sure is how it would look to me.

The only reason I could think why the head of this party would not be there demanding justice is if he (Allawi) was fearful of being arrested himself and IF that is the case and he were innocent what is there to fear?

If this guy Allawi is a no show tomorrow my money is on him being the head person in charge of all the terror attacks over the past few years in Iraq.

Didn't Allawi resign his position three months ago?

I know he all of a sudden appeared last week or the week before wanting to shake hands with Maliki when he arrived back from Washington to unit the country but does he still really hold the position of the head of the List?

And one other question, do we know he fled Iraq or was he in Jordan when all this happened?

Just wondering if I have missed something here?

I just don't understand why the Iraqi parliament is getting so worked up about the rash of bombings today. It was just yesterday that our beloved vise-president Joe said that "Al Queida is not our enemy". So Joe, just who are these pesky little trouble makers that killed 60 and maimed about 130 others?

Agent provocateurs???

False flags, one and all.

And then there's Secretary of the Posterior.

aren't these jobs usually contracted out to MOSSAD? lol :P

But...YES, thanks for the great post, sir Knight.

Great post, knights. I think Petraus' involvement is crucial for getting to the truth. The Sunni leadership may have marginalized themselves by these actions. This may very well result in a majority (Shiite) government. It remains to be seen whether that's a good thing, especially since it would be led by Ma-leak-ee.