Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

FROM ANOTHER SITE

76er

Smoke and mirrors? Those bombs are REAL! People are dead and a near miss to Saleh of CBI. With no security minister, oil law, and POLITICAL smoke they will have serious issues. Who will run to iraq to invest? Maliki is going to keep this up and try to dictate. Iraqi are going to get rid of him. Negligence of his responsibilities. This is all dervied for not having a seated government and I blame that on Maliki for grabbing all the positions to give himself more power. Now he is complaining about the Arab League and UN stepping in telling them to get their differences worked out. He does rejects their interference. Looks like this guy will find himself with no position and NO IMMUNITY. Would be the best thing to happen to Iraq at this stage.

• Upvote 1

Does the semantics of it really matter? We are all looking for a significant change in the value of Iraq Currency. You can call it whatever you want, just as l long as it changes in the value to make me alot of money.

Let's just say RI=RV=Purple Elephant. :twothumbs:

-

1 out of 3 ain't bad. Lol

Wow, if the original post had any semblance of accuracy ...... It was probably stumbled upon by chance. :D

Al-Qaida via Hashemi maybe?. This all happened if I am piecing this together right: after his (Hashemi) convoy was stopped heading north out of town and arrest warrant being served. Members from his troop cough up terriost attack plans, AK47's, RPG's and bomb making materials etc. Then Hashemi says I am innocent, followed a day or so later by 10 differnet bombs/devices blowing up around Baghdad. Hmmm?

Al-Qaida via Hashemi maybe?. This all happened if I am piecing this together right: after his (Hashemi) convoy was stopped heading north out of town and arrest warrant being served. Members from his troop cough up terriost attack plans, AK47's, RPG's and bomb making materials etc. Then Hashemi says I am innocent, followed a day or so later by 10 differnet bombs/devices blowing up around Baghdad. Hmmm?

No way! It's more like Maliki trying to back his claims. Who has been holding up the powers of the ministries and grabbing all the powers and keeping the erbil from being implemented? Who will at all cost try to keep power? Maliki is losing ground and he knows it. His own deputy spoke out how Maliki spoke of being a dictator, and actions speak loudest. We need to look at Maliki, remember he came back from Iran. We should worry if he keeps these powers. The Iraqi people have been suffering because of ONE MAN. Remember in the beginning of his office how he was warned by the US to stop killing off the opposition in so many words. The beady eyed prime minister has and is up to no good. We are stuck with him because of the constitutional issues, since I believe they have resolved. Not sure.

Edited by uncirculd

Smoke and mirrors? Those bombs are REAL! People are dead and a near miss to Saleh of CBI. With no security minister, oil law, and POLITICAL smoke they will have serious issues. Who will run to iraq to invest? Maliki is going to keep this up and try to dictate. Iraqi are going to get rid of him. Negligence of his responsibilities. This is all dervied for not having a seated government and I blame that on Maliki for grabbing all the positions to give himself more power. Now he is complaining about the Arab League and UN stepping in telling them to get their differences worked out. He does rejects their interference. Looks like this guy will find himself with no position and NO IMMUNITY. Would be the best thing to happen to Iraq at this stage.

WAR!

in 1990 iraq replaced the Kuwaiti dinar with iraq dinar............. and stole all the new series money from the banks in Kuwait (to try and use).The IMF and UN made the Kuwaiti dinar no good for exchange for a certain period (thats when we bought cheep) 1991

the Kuwaiti dinar was reinstated at the exchange rate previous to invasion .BUT YOU COULD ONLY EXCHANGE THE BILLS PRINTED BEFORE 1990

IM GLAD ALL MY IRAQI DINAR IS FROM 2003.................... haahahahahahahahahahahahaha

they knew the serial #'s of the stolen bills because the brand new notes with the date 1990 had not been released yet........ but there was still millions in circulation at the time so theUS solders and contractors (trying to help the Kuwaitis people on the

street)bought for little bit of nothing all the old dinar from the Kuwaitis .....till they could print the new 5 series dinar with new security in the bills

so all 1990- 1992 dinar in Kuwait was no good but if you had bought bills from the 1980's (and there was a lot of them)we made a little profit .................

• Upvote 1

I just want the Iraqui dinar to RV! I don't really care what Kuwait did. By the way, "god" may be capitalized or not depending how it's used! If you are using it to mean the latin, "deus", then it need not be capitalized. Since I grew up praying and singing in latin, I have always used the uncapitalized version. It doesn't matter how you write it, so long as we all have him with us in our souls, see his wonderful work all around us and we pray frequently to him.

No way! It's more like Maliki trying to back his claims. Who has been holding up the powers of the ministries and grabbing all the powers and keeping the erbil from being implemented? Who will at all cost try to keep power? Maliki is losing ground and he knows it. His own deputy spoke out how Maliki spoke of being a dictator, and actions speak loudest. We need to look at Maliki, remember he came back from Iran. We should worry if he keeps these powers. The Iraqi people have been suffering because of ONE MAN. Remember in the beginning of his office how he was warned by the US to stop killing off the opposition in so many words. The beady eyed prime minister has and is up to no good. We are stuck with him because of the constitutional issues, since I believe they have resolved. Not sure.

You are so clueless.

Let me guess, you get your info from a guru right?