Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

GOVERNMENT POISONING OUR SKIES

tampa1000

With a kind of amusement I am reading the chemtrails posts. A long time ago I learned that "There are none as blind as those who can't see". Just like a high school teacher is not going to teach his or her knowledge to a primary school teacher, the professor at a university is not going to lecture on advanced theories to high school students, the goverments of the countries are not going to tell their citizens what they are doing unless this particular student has the initiative to start looking for answers that the ordinairy citizens or "sheeple" never will ask because they can not understaand that are others who do not think like them and have other intentions than they themselves have. Fro those in the know, know that the attempt to control us through the media is not a falacy, it is a truth that many now accept. There are more and more investigative journalists who are uncovering what is going on behind the scenes and letiing us know through various magazines, videos and other means. One of those that comes to mind is davidicke.com who despite great opposition from those in the know and those who do not want to know, for the last 20 years plus has been telling the inquisitive open minded what is going on behind the scenes. It takes courage and common sense to investigate these matters for oneself and it may take many years for one to accept things the way they are and not the way we think they are. I recently read a book on the Roswell Conspiracy by Phil Corso, a retired US army employee, who was involved in the suppression of the findings of this incident and how they confused and hid the evidence through a web of manipulations within the Government Departmentsso that no one would be able to find out what really was going on. And this is only one of the ways the we are being hoodwinked continuously by those who consider themselves to be superior to us the people. Some 15 years ago I studied under the late Professor Dr. Sir John Whitman Ray, who with his co teacher, Dr Douglas Morrison, Phd, Dr in naturopathy, who taught that "Unless one investigates completely what is happeining in a particular field and one understands what happpens in that field, one remains in ignorance of that subject. This could be enough for many to put in the "to difficult basket" and not even start to look into this particular matter in this case the chemtrails. Do not go by what every one tells you, do your own research and then often times beyond that, to find out for yourself what the case may be. It is encouraging to see that there are individuals like myself who have a more profound understanding of what goes on behind the scenes in this world of ours. Fortunately there is a general awakening where individuals are starting to open up to other possibilities and that all we have learned in the past is not set in concrete as it may appear to us. One of the most of the challenging aspects of ourselves is to be able to accept changes and through that that change within us. It may be a suggestion to look at it all with a fearless detachment rather than the willingness to perish for your current belief only later to find out it was not what you thought it was.

• Upvote 2

AGAIN, Why does the big bad government want to kill you? What is the reason? Why kill 90% of the population as some of you keep saying? You guys don't seem to ever have an answer. None of this stuff makes any sense.

But it does. It makes a lot of sense. You just have to open your mind a little and research. It is all about sustainability. Take 90% away or we all go away. That's the simple science behind it. We've hit a wall. Us humans produce much less than we consume and the gig is up. It's taken me about 5 years to now be able to see the big picture and accept things that were once dismissed. It's taken a lot of research and exchanging of ideas between like minded people. I'll point you all to one must read if you'd like to understand what is coming and what is already here. Take the time and read this UN Agenda 21 which just about every country has signed onto. The ones who haven't... well those are the big bad guys with the nukes. It's very much under way and has been for about 2 decades. I also recommend 'The Coming Inssurection' for reading which outlines the plans that progressives are taking towards the NWO. That is also very much under way. Occupy lately? http://www.amazon.com/Coming-Insurrection-Semiotext-Intervention/dp/1584350806

http://www.un.org/esa/dsd/agenda21/

Hi Tampa. Here is proof of different GOVERNMENTS admitting to the existence of CHEMtrails. Apparently, its not a conspiracy at all!

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/chemtrailsindex.htm

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread332930/pg1

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/october2007/011007Chemtrails.htm

Thank you for sharing this....

• Upvote 1

The effects of these chemicals are not instant. It's cumulative and very dangerous. Ethylene Dibromide is one of the multiple ingredients in what is being sprayed.

Pesticide poisoning distorts hormonal functions, and reduces adrenal availability. The invisible part of chemtrails, the pesticide Ethylene Dibromide that falls to earth immediately and blows through your neighborhood, is reducing your ability to fight off the Cytokine Storm, the fast-kill mechanism of the recently recreated 1918 virus.

Pseudomonas Fluorescens causes bad blood infections in humans. This pathogenic bacteria also thrives on petroleum - such as the ethylene dibromide found in other JP-8 contaminated samples.

Ethylene dibromide is a liquid at ambient temperatures that can cause skin, eye, mucous membrane, and respiratory tract irritation. It may also cause damage to the lungs, liver, and kidneys. These effects can result from all routes of exposure.

• Upvote 1

People with an open mind, read this, most of those in adamant opposition to "conspiracy theories" may work for the government and some just don't want to come outside of their "comfort zone" just realize it and pay them no attention.

Cass Sunstein has long been one of Barack Obama’s closest confidants. Often mentioned as a likely Obama nominee to the Supreme Court, Sunstein is currently Obama’s head of the Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs where, among other things, he is responsible for “overseeing policies relating to privacy, information quality, and statistical programs.” In 2008, while at Harvard Law School, Sunstein co-wrote a truly pernicious paper proposing that the U.S. Government employ teams of covert agents and pseudo-”independent” advocates to “cognitively infiltrate” online groups and websites — as well as other activist groups — which advocate views that Sunstein deems “false conspiracy theories” about the Government. This would be designed to increase citizens’ faith in government officials and undermine the credibility of conspiracists. The paper’s abstract can be read, and the full paper downloaded, here.

continue reading

Stay diligent and keep marching with your beliefs and research. Conspiracy is not all it's cracked up to be, it may very well be the truth.

• Upvote 3

The effects of these chemicals are not instant. It's cumulative and very dangerous. Ethylene Dibromide is one of the multiple ingredients in what is being sprayed.

Pesticide poisoning distorts hormonal functions, and reduces adrenal availability. The invisible part of chemtrails, the pesticide Ethylene Dibromide that falls to earth immediately and blows through your neighborhood, is reducing your ability to fight off the Cytokine Storm, the fast-kill mechanism of the recently recreated 1918 virus.

Pseudomonas Fluorescens causes bad blood infections in humans. This pathogenic bacteria also thrives on petroleum - such as the ethylene dibromide found in other JP-8 contaminated samples.

Ethylene dibromide is a liquid at ambient temperatures that can cause skin, eye, mucous membrane, and respiratory tract irritation. It may also cause damage to the lungs, liver, and kidneys. These effects can result from all routes of exposure.

Very true!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 2

It's very comprehensible to realize we as a human race are growing to such a vast number..that eventually we will exhaust our resources and this may eventually result in a battle of the fittest. Nature uses disease to control over growth of any species......

Can the Government be trying to beat nature to the punch? Could a Gov. Get away with something like this without it being uncovered? Could they spread chemicals across the land without killing their own families and friends?

For me it doesn't add up. Maybe we are worried about the wrong danger?

"Mother Nature" is coming and she is really pissed off!

Edited by motox565
  • Upvote 1

It's very comprehensible to realize we as a human race are growing to such a vast number..that eventually we will exhaust our resources and this may eventually result in a battle of the fittest. Nature uses disease to control over growth of any species......

Can the Government be trying to beat nature to the punch? Could a Gov. Get away with something like this without it being uncovered? Could they spread chemicals across the land without killing their own families and friends?

For me it doesn't add up. Maybe we are worried about the wrong danger?

"Mother Nature" is coming and she is really pissed off!

You're making way too much sense for this section of the forum. :D

Don't try and school me buddy, because you do not know what you are talking about. This stuff does not kill people instantly as you state, but over a period of time. And for your information I am out of the house more than you know. I have a life outside the computer, that I see you are constantly on stalking whatever I post. Get a life, and get some sense while you are at it sheeple. Don't forget to be a good little sheep for your masters. LOL!

Is that all you can do is call names when things don't go your way? Well for a so called lady you sure have class. Unlike you i don't believe all of these so called contrails can do harm. So you have not convinced me sorry. Name call all you want but you won't silence me. Maybe it is you who don't know what you are talking about. Keep believing those websites Anti and one of the days you wake up learn i was used as a platform :) happy holidays :D

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Is that all you can do is call names when things don't go your way? Well for a so called lady you sure have class. Unlike you i don't believe all of these so called contrails can do harm. So you have not convinced me sorry. Name call all you want but you won't silence me. Maybe it is you who don't know what you are talking about. Keep believing those websites Anti and one of the days you wake up learn i was used as a platform :) happy holidays :D

Yeah, if anything she is one of the sheep because she will believe ANYTHING she reads.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

Yeah, if anything she is one of the sheep because she will believe ANYTHING she reads.

I believe what I hear from the spirit of Yahweh the Christ, and his holy spirit. Believe what you will, it's your undoing. I bet you also did not know you are following a pagan holiday called Christmas did you? A sheep I am, but not a dumb one. LOL!

Jer 23:1 Woe be unto the pastors that destroy and scatter the sheep of my pasture! saith the LORD.

Jer 50:6 My people hath been lost sheep: their shepherds have caused them to go astray, they have turned them away on the mountains: they have gone from mountain to hill, they have forgotten their restingplace.

Eze 34:6 My sheep wandered through all the mountains, and upon every high hill: yea, my flock was scattered upon all the face of the earth, and none did search or seek after them.

Eze 34:11 For thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I, even I, will both search my sheep, and seek them out.

Eze 34:12 As a shepherd seeketh out his flock in the day that he is among his sheep that are scattered; so will I seek out my sheep, and will deliver them out of all places where they have been scattered in the cloudy and dark day.

Joh 10:26 But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you.

Joh 10:27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

Act 20:29 For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

the negative monster is back again and how to spoil the holiday spirit :o .

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I believe what I hear from the spirit of Yahweh the Christ, and his holy spirit. Believe what you will, it's your undoing. I bet you also did not know you are following a pagan holiday called Christmas did you? A sheep I am, but not a dumb one. LOL!

Jer 23:1 Woe be unto the pastors that destroy and scatter the sheep of my pasture! saith the LORD.

Jer 50:6 My people hath been lost sheep: their shepherds have caused them to go astray, they have turned them away on the mountains: they have gone from mountain to hill, they have forgotten their restingplace.

Eze 34:6 My sheep wandered through all the mountains, and upon every high hill: yea, my flock was scattered upon all the face of the earth, and none did search or seek after them.

Eze 34:11 For thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I, even I, will both search my sheep, and seek them out.

Eze 34:12 As a shepherd seeketh out his flock in the day that he is among his sheep that are scattered; so will I seek out my sheep, and will deliver them out of all places where they have been scattered in the cloudy and dark day.

Joh 10:26 But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you.

Joh 10:27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

Act 20:29 For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock.

Even I as an agnostic can quote the bible and every time you insult and belittle to then quote the bible only denotes how little you know.

Here is a quote I hope you read and take to heart

1 Corintians 13 1-3

If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and surrender my body to the flames, but have not love, I gain nothing.

You are like the scribes and pharisees of ancient, remember

Mark 7:21Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.

People like you are the ones that make people turn away from your god and creates doubts he even exists.

Edited by Weapon X
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

As a pilot I will tell you that this is PURE B.S.! Conspiracy Theory only...

Now when one of you can track or trail one of these so called chemical spilling planes or find the number or anything from any one of them please let me know.

Until then it is just an effect from the jet stream at specific altitudes leaving a trail. Depending on the altitude and weather is what will effect this.

I dont think our government is spilling out chemicals in this way. This doesnt take away all the chemicals in our water, food etc...

This CHEM TRAIL in my oppinion is pure BULL...

PEACE. If I get a (-) for this even as a commercial pilot I will just have to roll my eyes again....

LOL Go RV...

Edited by imgesing
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

If you want to make Chemtrails look like a picnic in the park, all I can say here...is google a guy named Jim Ammerman or Ted Gunderson...who both were ranked pretty high up in the FBI at one time...they both have spoken extensively on The Prophecy Club as well, hosted by Stan Johnston...you may not want to know what you will hear...most will want to run and hide...that is what is wrong with the world today...some will definitely have a new outlook on what is considered a conspiracy from here on out!...for what it's worth?

Now when one of you can track or trail one of these so called chemical spilling planes or find the number or anything from any one of them please let me know.

Until then it is just an effect from the jet stream at specific altitudes leaving a trail. Depending on the altitude and weather is what will effect this.

I dont think our government is spilling out chemicals in this way. This doesnt take away all the chemicals in our water, food etc...

PEACE. If I get a (-) for this even as a commercial pilot I will just have to roll my eyes again....

LOL Go RV...

I guess you cannot make it any clearer but when someone is adamant about a subject they keep sqawking. thanks for the clearing up the issue.

• Upvote 1

LOL Go RV...

Let me tell you one thing!!! As a pilot you are very ignorant!!! I'm also a pilot and my 11 year old kid can tell the difference in a Chem trail and a contrail. How many times do I have to say contrails go away quickly after a minute or two!!! CHEMTRAILS DON'T!!! They get wider and after a while look like a cloud!!!!!!!!!!! Please before you make a Comment pay attention!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Or better yet wake up!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Let me tell you one thing!!! As a pilot you are very ignorant!!! I'm also a pilot and my 11 year old kid can tell the difference in a Chem trail and a contrail. How many times do I have to say contrails go away quickly after a minute or two!!! CHEMTRAILS DON'T!!! They get wider and after a while look like a cloud!!!!!!!!!!! Please before you make a Comment pay attention!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Or better yet wake up!!!!!!!!!!

Hold on tampa you said you watched the skies, now. This is the first you mentioned you were a pilot. Oh well. :o

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hold on tampa you said you watched the skies, now. This is the first you mentioned you were a pilot. Oh well. :o

Yes I said that!!! Do you tell your private life on here??? I don't really care to!!! Like I said before please do your research, its not hard to see the difference in a contrail and chemtrail, just use your eyes!!! One is short (Conttrail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) The other is LONG and after a while it looks like a clowd( Chemtrail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

How do we stop this??? Its getting crazy!!!! Please see link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idhzyhc4UNs&feature=related

People in Congress knows about this:

What in the world are they spraying part 7

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqZqBOm8uSE&feature=related

Their are many more links on Youtube.com

stop getting your information from youtube videos and do your own DD to find out what the actual substance is...the estimated ppm or ppb inhaled........ and see what the ld50 or LC50 for that substance is in humans

don't be a sheep