Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

High price of OPEC basket to 105.05 dollars on Tuesday

Carrello

High price of OPEC basket to 105.05 dollars on Tuesday

21/12/2011

Money Online PM

www.aknews.com

Erbil, 21 December / December (Rn) - The OPEC basket price, which includes the Iraqi Basrah Light on Tuesday to 105.05 dollars a barrel, Oil_rig, Petrol, Nawt, Biri Nawt.

OPEC said on Wednesday that the price of its basket of crudes rose to 105.05 dollars a barrel on Tuesday from 102.91 dollars the previous session.

The OPEC basket is composed of 12 raw mix is ​​the Algerian Sahara and Girassol Angolans and Iranian heavy crude and Iraqi Basra Light crude export of Kuwait and the Libyan lotus and Nigerian Bonny Light and sea country and Saudi Arabia's Arab Light and Arab Emirates Murban and Mary Venezuelan and Ecuadorian Orient.

The Iraq's oil production is currently about 2.8 million barrels a day, the first time I had reached this level in 20 years thanks to increased investment and the decline of violence.

Open: Abdullah Sabri

crillaos post is very interesting as it states a BASKET of counties within OPEC-- ther has been much talk about Iraq going to be able to a 10 -12 million barrels of product a day by hopefully 2017- well that remains to be seen for sure on actual production rates BUT what is NOT taken into the equation is that IRAQ has --"light sweet crude" if you look at the Basket of countries then you will see that there is only one with light sweet crude---now that is the oil that requires the least amount of refining---look at Iran heavy crude---big time refining to domestic or foriengn use---great for ships to burn, not disireable for lessor uses--just needs way to much cracking to ship or use other domestic uses EXPENSES-----look at Basra , KUwait not as bad for sure but not light sweet crude[[[texas tea, olahomaha oil---penn.well lool for your self]

My actual point is without be redundent is If IRAQ decided to thumb thier noses at OPEC it would NOT for a moment reflect on what price they would get for thier oil, in fact for them it would go even higher then being part of the "BASKET" which is just a comprisme on how the money is split up---or who sets the price

Build that pipeline OBUMMER , time is even shorter to cut the dependence on foriegn oil , no matter where it comes from

just my opinion

Good night all

• Upvote 1

Thanks Carrello for the post. Merry Merry Christmas to you and your family! Thank God I have a kroger card and bought gas for 2.49 a gallon. Looks like crude is going up. Good for our investment. :)

$2.49! I just almost fell out of my car when I saw it had dropped to $3.49. When this RVs, I am going to buy a Tesla, all electric car: 300 mile range, 130 mph, and 0-60 in 4.4, and due out in the fall of 2012. Perfect.

Merry Christmas to you and yours. I hope you have a wonderful holiday season and a Happy, Prosperous, New Year.

I will miss your posts after this RVs. I always enjoy them.

Cheers! B)

• Upvote 2

$2.49! I just almost fell out of my car when I saw it had dropped to $3.49. When this RVs, I am going to buy a Tesla, all electric car: 300 mile range, 130 mph, and 0-60 in 4.4, and due out in the fall of 2012. Perfect.

Merry Christmas to you and yours. I hope you have a wonderful holiday season and a Happy, Prosperous, New Year.

Cheers! B)

I just looked up this car! WOW those are hot looking electric cars! I had envisioned some tiny little box. Then I looked at the price - I will need more dinar to fit that into my plan. Good taste you have. hmmmmm Wanna shop together?

The lowest price I have seen in MA is 3.19 -

I just looked up this car! WOW those are hot looking electric cars! I had envisioned some tiny little box. Then I looked at the price - I will need more dinar to fit that into my plan. Good taste you have. hmmmmm Wanna shop together?

The lowest price I have seen in MA is 3.19 -

It is pretty, isn't it. It looks like the new Jaguar body.

The price of gas here in California has hovered around $3.65 for a while now. And just dropped. That Tesla could pay for itself in a few years, kinda. I use my car in business, so I spend about $5,000- $7,000 a year on gas.

Well, maybe a Prius. Then we can shop! Your state or mine?

• Upvote 1

Cheers! B)

I knew we thought on the same lines. Exactly the car I want....if it RVs.

More oil out in the market, the lower the price of gas. Right now I pay around $3.00/gallon but if Iraq starts to produce more oil, I should see a lowering of the price to a more , for me, manageable level. When the RV comes and I cash in I won't be buying a new car. I'll keep the one I have (2008 Honda Accord bought in 11/07) that has been very trustworthy with little maintenance.

Have you seen the new pricing? Ouchy. And if you look at the fine print, the base prices listed are after a $7500 Federal deduction.

For me it is not about the car, it is about supporting the burgeoning industry. There is a dicotomy by taking Iraqi money to fight oil. badda bing..............

Have you check out the new pricing? The listed price is after a $7500 Federal tax deduction. Wow. But it isn't the car, it is about supporting the battery industry, and we could do it with Iraqi oil money, in a sense. There is poetry in that.

The price of gas here in California has hovered around $3.65 for a while now. And just dropped. That Tesla could pay for itself in a few years, kinda. I use my car in business, so I spend about $5,000- $7,000 a year on gas.

No matter what state I shop in I still will owe taxes - I haven't been to CA yet, one of the states still left on my bucket list.

Well can you drive it for 10+ years? I still have 1995 Plymouth Voyager - (Imagine that) - My husband drives it 1/2 mile to work and back. I think I spend about 6-7K a year too. ugh!

[quote name='Carrello' When this RVs, I am going to buy a Tesla, all electric car: 300 mile range, 130 mph, and 0-60 in 4.4, and due out in the fall of 2012. Perfect.

:blink: 300 miles to a charge? U sure, I just read a article that was talking about the Tesla, but it still got it's 200 mile range and 0-60 in under 4 sec.

Id be amazed if they up'd the milage by 1/3

:blink: 300 miles to a charge? U sure, I just read a article that was talking about the Tesla, but it still got it's 200 mile range and 0-60 in under 4 sec.

Id be amazed if they up'd the milage by 1/3

Be amazed. The range depends on the battery system you get, and two models that get 300 miles at 55 mph with 85kWh batteries, one is supercharged that charges 60 miles in 1/2 hour..

Check it out: http://www.teslamotors.com/models/options?utm_medium=Email&utm_source=ExactTarget&utm_campaign=%202011_12_news

This info is on the sedan.

Edited by Carrello