Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Can anyone verify this..

invest101

I don't know where to begin so if ANYONE can legitimately verify this could you? And explain it to me..

12-21-2011 Guru TonyTNT I was a tax auditor for the state of CA before. We looked up the new tax form. On Dec 31st they want to know how much Dinar you have in your possession. Why? This is for 2011. You have to list how much foreign currency you have in 2011. This has NEVER been on a tax form before...if it RVs before Dec. 31st, if you have it in your possesion and they are going to tax it, so if you are giving it away - do it now or people will be taxed twice on the 15% flat tax...I saw the form is out today... there is a 10K fine for EVERY MONTH THAT YOU DO NOT CORRECTLY TELL THEM HOW MUCH FOREIGN CURRENCY YOU HAVE, 10 thousand dollars!!!!! EVERY MONTH...and 40% interest you will pay for not reporting it!! They have thought of everything. PAY YOUR TAXES ASAP.

Read more: http://www.another site.com/index.html#ixzz1hCxkize1

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif I guess we know why he is No LONGER Auditing for the great state of California...