Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BL to get a interview w Shabs??

Someone from BL's site wrote a letter to Shabs, can you imagine if this happens?? Maybe her and Mr. Adam can do a round table with him ;)

to all admins mods and members. just wanted to inform you all that you just never know who may come on to this site and surprise the dickens out of you. i was so impressed with bondladys chat yesterday that i felt like i had to to do something. and with therock on my butt about doing a chat it was time for action.a chat to me is like show and tell when you went to school. well i had to get one up on therock so last night i typed a letter to the great dr. shabibi as well as printed bondladys chat. in it i stated that we all here in bondladys web site we read and learn all about his country and his people and are fascinated by what we learn everyday here, by our teacher bondlady. i told him enclosed is one of the chats that she worked so hard on to teach us more. i ask him if he would read it and then if he could take time out of his busy schedule and join our class on chat with bondladys address of course. told him it would be an honor and a privalge to have him as our guest. so you never know who may come in lurking one day. and if he does there is my chat therock lol. this letter went out fed ex this mmorning to the cbi in baghdad iraq. fingers cross everyone that it works.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'm not sure an interview would be well received on the forums. If Shabs said without reservation that no RV was planned, everyone would just yell "smoke and mirrors." Seriously, who would believe anything he said?

I agree, but hell it would entertaining at the least and give us something to talk about other than the same 10 articles that come out everyday ;)

Why would anyone do such a thing. Shabibi wont give you any answers your looking for. In fact, you would just magnify the massive speculation, which could place fear into the desired monetary policy. If Shabibi has something to say, he will say it in public. He would never ever meet with a group of speculators and spill the beans. A little common sense applies.

• Upvote 2

well if Shabbs find the time to come in on a DV chat, it would be exciting. However, would we know what to believe no matter what Shabbs said? He's a chest player. He's not going to show his hand to us. Adam says he doesn't believe a word Shabbs says so what would be the point in having him on DV for a chat?

well if Shabbs find the time to come in on a DV chat, it would be exciting. However, would we know what to believe no matter what Shabbs said? He's a chest player. He's not going to show his hand to us. Adam says he doesn't believe a word Shabbs says so what would be the point in having him on DV for a chat?

I'm a chest player too! Any Volunteers, Ladies?

• Upvote 2

Wow, everyone is taking this thread way to seriously when I posted it I thought we could have a little fun w it, that's all.....nonetheless GO RV BABY!!

Since you wrote him why not PRESIDENT OBAMA, Bush and Cheney would be more helpful, many others. We could invite some other famous or popular figures. You know they are all anxiously waiting to help us out and answer any of our questions.

LOL...

WHAT A JOKE! Come on now... It might be humorous but when I come here I hope now and then I can find something to gain knowledge from. :unsure:

PEACE and HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!

• Upvote 1

Yeah looks like one person here has dashed our hopes by writing to Shabs. Come on people....the guy doesn't make monetary policy based on a speculators letter!!! I'm sure he's thinking, "darn, all these years spent planning and working on raising zeroes, redenominAting, whatever is ruined due to this letter. Now we can't Rv and help millions of Iraqis."

• Upvote 1

hahahaha i think things are wayyyyy busy for dr.shabbi too pop into vets chatter box ,,, but he might just be able too drop into a posting type chat ,,, a short one i would imagine ,,, first question would be what ??? how are you in the way of thinking a c.b.i. controlled revalue is in the near future ,,, or is there too much trouble still in the region for this too happen,,, 2 is it possible too revalue dinar under chapter 7 ,,,, 3 dr.shabbi ...are you inclined too agree with the adam montaina thought of low revalue at .10 and bring back big bills and revalue again after a set time too higher numbers in the 1 too 1 range ..... or will dinar be set too the re-value or 3.and change from previous ruler years----- you know these kind of questions ----- which i`m sure he would most likely not be able too say anything about,,, except if you own dinar your a wealth person buy more please :blink: WOW ghost my antique clock just went off at 12 o clock AND hasn`t been touched in years must be true the 3 dollar thingy :o

Edited by jeepguy

Since you wrote him why not PRESIDENT OBAMA, Bush and Cheney would be more helpful, many others. We could invite some other famous or popular figures. You know they are all anxiously waiting to help us out and answer any of our questions.

LOL...

WHAT A JOKE! Come on now... It might be humorous but when I come here I hope now and then I can find something to gain knowledge from. :unsure:

PEACE and HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!

Im not the one that wrote him...read my post again it was someone on Bondlady's site

I Still Can't Get Shabbi to Friend Me on Facebook ! :rolleyes:

:D :D :D

It's Good to See U Back DRV ! ;)

I see you havent lost your sense of humor Thug!! :lol:;)

you have no idea how great it is to be back!!

• Upvote 1

ahhhhh.......i will do interview........ahhhhhh........what is BL?.......ahhhhh......bacon and lettuce

hahahaha hello buddy ,,,, can i send you some u s d for some i q d ??? dang that clock went off again noooooooo kidding

this is freaky ------- o kay lets see ------ if the clock goes off again ------ the dinar will reavlue and we will make the rate in the .50 area :mellow:

Edited by jeepguy