Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I think the RV will be happening very very soon because a bird pooped on me today and thats good luck. I've never been xxxxxxx on... by a bird that is. LOL fingers crossed

You just knocked out all the "Gurus" with this one.I also appreciated the wise choice of words... Somehow symbolic if one reads into it ( doesn't matter if you didn't mean it that way....smile) ......

Edited by Dogmatic1
profanity in quotes

I think the RV will be happening very very soon because a bird pooped on me today and thats good luck. I've never been xxxxxxx on... by a bird that is. LOL fingers crossed

I was sitting in the seats just beyond left field at the old Municipal Stadium in Cleveland (circa 1976) and a bird pooped on my right shoulder and low and behold the Indians won. Has to mean something. LOL.

Edited by Dogmatic1
profanity in quote

Happened to me once but I didn't consider it good luck, neither did my co-worker who had to get it out of my hair. Ewwww. Stupid bird.

Edited by Dogmatic1
profanity in quote

You're bound to get pooped by at least a bird ( or more than one even on same day) if you walk around in Venice, Italy esp. on St.Mark's square... There are literally thousands and thousands of pigeons ( no street car traffic) flying around and many pigeon food sellers....When one gets pooped there for the first time it's usually called "getting baptized in Venice"

Edited by umbertino

Better than having a feces bag thrown at you by the "occupiers"... that would make you a 1% percenter! tongue.giftongue.gif

Edited by Dogmatic1
profanity in quote

I was sitting in the seats just beyond left field at the old Municipal Stadium in Cleveland (circa 1976) and a bird pooped on my right shoulder and low and behold the Indians won. Has to mean something. LOL.

OK I was ready to discredit the bird poop bit but, as a Cleveland fan, the Indians hardly ever win - and they never won in the 1970s unless Gaylord Perry was pitching. So, if Gaylord Perry was not pitching with his spitball, then this bird poop thing might really mean something. Of course, it could just mean that there is a lot of stink surrounding this Iraqi Dinar RV fiasco! But, lets be hopeful - can't be much higher odds than a Cleveland championship!

For the record, I NEVER used profanity in this blog..., check it out!

Duh! huh.gif Did you happen to read the reason for edit? It said "profanity in quote". That is were the edit took place! But on second thought, technically speaking, you did use profanity in "this blog" by quoting someone else, who used profanity in their post. So...there ya go...there ya have it.

• Downvote 1

Duh! huh.gif Did you happen to read the reason for edit? It said "profanity in quote". That is were the edit took place! But on second thought, technically speaking, you did use profanity in "this blog" by quoting someone else, who used profanity in their post. So...there ya go...there ya have it.

hmmm..... Pro-Fanity ..... :huh: ...would there also be Anti-Fanity or Con-Fanity???? :blink: come to think of it Con-Fanity spoken 5 time fast....sounds like a Filipino cursing at you...lol :lol: actual word is Gon-Fanent!!!!! :lol:

• Upvote 2

Sorry just jumped the gun..., thanks

• Upvote 1