Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BondLady Post Part 1+2 BLC 12-20

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting With BondLady's Mic In Hopes That It Makes Us Sound Smarter.

December 20th, 2011 10:56 am ·

gm all my lovlies at BLC, gm all my fabulous team, yesterday in our chat room, myself and my team typed for hours and hours and hours all thru the morning , day and evening trying to dispell fears of all the major moves going on in iraq in the last few days, some fears was caused by some forum leaders paranoia and lack of understanding to some of these articles that we are seeing, and many came flocking to BLC for clarification of what they mean and so to dispell many fears,

i decided to put this post together for us all and hopfully calm peoples spirits a little as i firmly believe knowledge is key and understanding what is actually going on, i implore u all to stay away from the rumors and the baseless and endless suposed intel that never comes true, but to stay grounded within the news comming out of iraq, read all u can and what u have probs with, me and my team are here for each and every one of u, we lead in the dinar world as far as articles go and the understanding of these articles makes the world of differances to the understanding of whats actually going on without haveing to make things up or make a article mean what we want it to mean to prove fake rumors and intel, we try to stay as spot on in all things as we can and if we are unsure of things we donot have a problem saying so, or if what we might think is wrong we will be the 1st one to step up and say so, just trying to be as credible and accurate as possible and retain our respectability and credibility in a extremly incredible and uncredible place…the net….so with all that being said lets talk about the 4 major issues that are attacking the political process and democracy in iraq…..1, u have the fight goin on with mutlaq and maliki, 2nd, u have a minister, hashemi, charged with terrorism, 3rd, allawi and his bloc walking out of parliment, and 4th parliment closin shop up till the 3rd of january 2012, and then we will discuss the positives going on as well, grab a cup of coffee let the dog out and get geared for a lot of reading and please no complaints about the length of my post this took a lot of hours to do and my attempt to school u in your investment and the process and the goings on so u wont fall for some forum leaders scarey posts or rumors or there intel, so lets get started……………….the fight between mutlaq and maliki has been going on for a few months now, they disagree about several issues, and it seems out of frustraition, mutlaq called maliki a dictator or worse than saddom, which totally p-off maliki to the point maliki went to parliment and ask that mutlaq be suspended from parliment***********Tuesday 20 December 2011 Ziadi: Request to withdraw confidence from the al-Mutlaq is irreversible and the National Alliance as a whole supports the move Baghdad / babysit – expressed a National Alliance MP Faleh Ziadi extremely surprised by the Deputy Prime Minister Saleh al-Mutlaq as Mrash Mr. Nuri al-Maliki as “a destructive dictator.” Ziadi said in a statement to the news agency of public opinion (and babysit) on Tuesday, “We expected some of the parties in the political process, especially some parties of the Iraqi List, said the crisis by contriving to miss the joy on the withdrawal of Iraqi forces, U.S. occupation of the country.” The Deputy Prime Minister for Services Affairs Saleh al-Mutlaq, has criticized Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki as Bacanutatcor which does not build, saying that there is a difference between the dictator and the dictator who is building that does not build. He Ziadi “the issue of a request to withdraw confidence from the al-Mutlaq is final and irrevocable and that all members of the National Alliance does not agree to the isolation many reasons, including administrative and financial as well as for failing to adopt a position supporting the government, which Ferencvaros it. Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki asked the Chamber of Representatives to withdraw confidence from his deputy al-Mutlaq after the last attack in the media … http://alrayy.com/38211.htm **** Biden has been mediating between Maliki and Mutlaq

• Upvote 5

Here's Bondlady's full chat. It's long and her comments are in caps

gm all my lovlies at BLC, gm all my fabulous team, yesterday in our chat room, myself and my team typed for hours and hours and hours all thru the morning , day and evening trying to dispell fears of all the major moves going on in iraq in the last few days, some fears was caused by some forum leaders paranoia and lack of understanding to some of these articles that we are seeing, and many came flocking to BLC for clarification of what they mean and so to dispell many fears, i decided to put this post together for us all and hopfully calm peoples spirits a little as i firmly believe knowledge is key and understanding what is actually going on, i implore u all to stay away from the rumors and the baseless and endless suposed intel that never comes true, but to stay grounded within the news comming out of iraq, read all u can and what u have probs with, me and my team are here for each and every one of u, we lead in the dinar world as far as articles go and the understanding of these articles makes the world of differances to the understanding of whats actually going on without haveing to make things up or make a article mean what we want it to mean to prove fake rumors and intel, we try to stay as spot on in all things as we can and if we are unsure of things we donot have a problem saying so, or if what we might think is wrong we will be the 1st one to step up and say so, just trying to be as credible and accurate as possible and retain our respectability and credibility in a extremly incredible and uncredible place...the net....so with all that being said lets talk about the 4 major issues that are attacking the political process and democracy in iraq.....1, u have the fight goin on with mutlaq and maliki, 2nd, u have a minister, hashemi, charged with terrorism, 3rd, allawi and his bloc walking out of parliment, and 4th parliment closin shop up till the 3rd of january 2012, and then we will discuss the positives going on as well, grab a cup of coffee let the dog out and get geared for a lot of reading and please no complaints about the length of my post this took a lot of hours to do and my attempt to school u in your investment and the process and the goings on so u wont fall for some forum leaders scarey posts or rumors or there intel, so lets get started...................the fight between mutlaq and maliki has been going on for a few months now, they disagree about several issues, and it seems out of frustraition, mutlaq called maliki a dictator or worse than saddom, which totally p-off maliki to the point maliki went to parliment and ask that mutlaq be suspended from parliment

***********Tuesday 20 December 2011

Ziadi: Request to withdraw confidence from the al-Mutlaq is irreversible and the National Alliance as a whole supports the move

Baghdad / babysit - expressed a National Alliance MP Faleh Ziadi extremely surprised by the Deputy Prime Minister Saleh al-Mutlaq as Mrash Mr. Nuri al-Maliki as "a destructive dictator."

Ziadi said in a statement to the news agency of public opinion (and babysit) on Tuesday, "We expected some of the parties in the political process, especially some parties of the Iraqi List, said the crisis by contriving to miss the joy on the withdrawal of Iraqi forces, U.S. occupation of the country."

The Deputy Prime Minister for Services Affairs Saleh al-Mutlaq, has criticized Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki as Bacanutatcor which does not build, saying that there is a difference between the dictator and the dictator who is building that does not build.

He Ziadi "the issue of a request to withdraw confidence from the al-Mutlaq is final and irrevocable and that all members of the National Alliance does not agree to the isolation many reasons, including administrative and financial as well as for failing to adopt a position supporting the government, which Ferencvaros it.

Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki asked the Chamber of Representatives to withdraw confidence from his deputy al-Mutlaq after the last attack in the media ...

http://alrayy.com/38211.htm

**** Biden has been mediating between Maliki and Mutlaq

12/19/2011 | (Voice of Iraq) - Add comments - long with the arrival of the request of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki to withdraw confidence from the Vice President for Services Affairs Saleh al-Mutlaq to the Presidency of the Council of Representatives, the political crisis entered a new phase of escalation, the center of attempts to heal the rift initiated by the forces of The figures, U.S. and Iraqi figures. A source in a cluster of "Iraq" has already announced a "second step after the first of suspended its participation in parliament," explaining that "the withdrawal of government may be the second step." it entered the U.S. personnel and Iraqi figures on the line of calm, I was contacted by U.S. Vice President charge of the file of Iraq in the White House, Joseph Biden, each of the Kurdistan Region President Masoud Barzani, President of the Parliament Osama Najafi, while started Kurdish leaders and the "Sadrists" and "the Islamic Supreme Council" attempts to bridge the gap between the "state law" and "Iraq," which did not comment on these attempts, while considered the owners' time is not in favor of Iraq and its people to start new divisions. He stressed the Second Deputy Speaker Arif Tayfur "The Kurdistan Alliance seeks to contain the political crisis and make efforts to play a mediating role between the coalition of state law and the Iraqi," explaining In a statement issued by his office today, "This position comes our belief in the need to strengthen the national partnership and resolve all differences on the table of dialogue."

http://www.sotaliraq.com/mobile-news.php?id=35273#axzz1gzOxN7Ry

********** so we see here just how bad maliki was offended by mutlaq's statments of dictatorship, and we wait to see the final out come of this, but it is looking like IMO that theres a good chance the will vote in favor of malikis request ..unless mutlaq can formally apoligise for what he said to the world about maliki, so on that score we give it a few days for the rest to come to light as what will happen but this article says its irreversible, so we wait just to make sure..............*****.ok next item up is... we have a minister, hashemi, charged with terrorism,.............this is a huge thing as iraq works desperatly to control coruption and terrorism as troops pull out of iraq, now let me say this 1st, i knew from all the countless articles and hours that i read iraq news, there would be problems appear more than usual with the troop withdrawal, many countries does not want iraq to succeed and will do what ever they can to hinder the democracy in iraq and its success, like iran and other countries who kiss the cheek of iraq to there face while behind there back fund terrorism and assassinations and do things to halt the economic rebuilding of iraq while all the while professing we are here for u and any thing u need us to help u with, all lies, countries like iran doesnt want iraq to succeed if they do suceed it will show there own people what they are missing and they will want it too which because of the arab spring upriseings thats already known to many poor people and they all watch and wait to see if iraq can do it then any country can, just as egyt did and other countries who are still trying to win there freedom ..but its not easy, you have 5000 year old mindsets thats self motivated, power and greed running ramped, but still they drudge on to fight for democracy and freedom....so it looks like hashemy got caught in many area's of terrorism and assassinations, and the truth be known there are many doing this but hashemi has been caught and he will have to prove his innocense which from what ive read he doesnt look very innocent...................]******

Press tour: no .. Tareq al-Hashemi, either a criminal .. Or falsely accused of

Posted 19/12/2011 09:01 AM

BAGHDAD - Babinaoz - agencies: the recent development of the problem of bomb parliament would be pivotal in our development and a key role in the political process and ways of functioning of these trends in the country after the years following the change of 2003.

Had failed attempts (Tmtma) which the thread is working very hard for it Fatoy file the way that turned out many files, and will not be like this (the solution), but covered up the case of (offense charged or fabrication) was the main reason, among other reasons , in the ruins of the political process and distort the continuing violence and crime until now.

Let us be more explicit let us separate and more practical in the subject, we say:

The true responsibility "His Excellency the Vice President of the Republic" for trying to blow up Parliament, it means a serious development turn the scales, and disrupts the makeup of the current to the forces of the political process, and requires the presence of major responsibilities in the treatment and response in order to preserve the principles of the ongoing process since 2003 and believes in the social ladder, and we'll come on in detail in the the next lines.

If the charge was fabricated, has reached the extent of publicity to the public, the fabrication of such a charge is not less dangerous than the crime itself .. Is the (spin) includes distortion, "a senior official in the State" also includes misleading and covered up the actual offender who wanted the bombing.

If you were (Tmtma) Subject In both cases there is a crime committed by seeking to close the file is in; either to cover up the Jean large such a level and keep it (and perhaps other many others) bombs that failed to explode today will explode tomorrow, and then there is no room for remorse, or concealment of a fabricate accusations, and this implies that this party will not hesitate to commit more than the crime of bombing Parliament and the return of the charge attached to innocent others like Mr. Hashimi, said that he was innocent.

This is the general framework of the crime and the recent developments .. The developments in each storm event, and come in the circumstances should not neglect their relevance to the crime itself one way or another .. It sets the conditions and the moments of the new Iraq at the crossroads of a complex and mysterious as long as things are meant to be managed this complexity and ambiguity.

If we adopted the standards psychological emotional, the Scott Mr. Hashemi, even now, in the event of his innocence, for such a charge and this level is the Scott out of context, psychological and emotional, identified by Hashemi, who often uttered words and the statements of a coup in things are less important than such a charge puts "personality all their political and professional," Wind-blown black shameful.

While preempted the (Iraqi), and Hashemi of the most prominent leaders of actual, not nominal, the charge to suspend its work in Parliament has been cited reasons, it was apparent, many of which involve the right, but does not seem to interior, away from the charge-Hashimi link to the terrorist act which does not distinguish between an enemy or a friend .. All terrorism is haram of course, whether against a friend or foe.

In contrast to this portrayal realistic neutral charge .. Let's think realistically and other conditions in the Declaration of charge and take it out of the public opinion the way that the leak.

To agree in principle to charge the devices are correct and that the investigation confirms the validity of confessions .. What flaw in that declaration and conditions ..?

Expected to look to act before the announcement of al-Hashemi was accused by his political opponents, has grabbed his cards rea .. What was expected to do the crime came to light after the investigative authorities and before they are announced?

Will be the first action expected from a man with such level-Hashemi, who found himself in which to disappear after 2003 and disappears from the face of a defeated justice or committed suicide .. This did not happen until the time .. Or provide detailed information useful to investigate the involvement of his staff in the crime and emphasizes that his connection to it .. This has not happened yet, too, but there it is not exempt from the monument, "vice president" the responsibility of covering up serious information, and does not absolve him of ill-chosen, deliberately or out of ignorance, to his companions, management and Hamayate, a bad nothing to do with putting personal, but related to the security of the country and the state at the highest their situations, even if the security is equal in front of the ordinary citizen and the highest official in the state.

Not disappeared Hashemi did not commit suicide did not provide information did not facilitate the investigation .. What if waiting to get out of the mess (and we emphasize here is not to default if we have sufficient information by waving to the authorities and then hide it) .. Do you wait Hashemi succeed efforts to (Tmtma) crime and to heal our shame through the gaps in the political process that had allowed the former colleagues of Hashemi and the same circle of alliances in the previous parliamentary session (such as Mishaan Jubouri and Adnan al-Dulaimi, Nasser al-Janabi, Mohammed Daini ..) to leave just as the hair of dough to save the political process and care safely Ganmen?

Will have the right Hashemi think this solution, the man did not hesitate for years struggle in the political process of committing the most heinous deeds that incur punishment of political and administrative government, and each time come out with a clear conscience reassured on his positions and interests and objectives within the political process that are not his only ride for the ride and return by and through to the time the commander of necessity, the only time of the dictator.

Apart from al-Hashemi and his crimes and his innocence and dreams .. To look to the other side .. To the center of power is held by rival red-handed .. And how did it ..

Initiated by the authorities to signal leaking to the public .. Then suggested that the pressure to prevent detection of the crime and the merits of the accusation against "the Vice-President of the Republic" .. Were then remember the Supreme Judicial Council, which is intended to achieve his place in the judiciary in areas other than eradication efforts and the efforts that could topple all Saamlh eliminate poor.

These circumstances suggest that the crimes are exploited for political tradeoffs and political interests .. We hope that this course of events other than the perception that can not be wise to prevent himself from it .. But previous experiences have been completed to gather clues to the shame of a criminal more than once and recklessly terrible fate of people and waste their blood and their future and their aspirations and dreams attainable free Iraq that want a secure and stable .. This is what worries the public opinion, which now splits between those who trust government statements and the fear of bypass it and those who see political falsely made.

Have you thought about it the moment the government, and in the pivotal and fundamental issues affecting the security of the country and the conduct of its political process, in the daily issues of governance matters and conditions of the country, as part of the key partners bear both immediately and determination?

To show more and let's be honest though, frankly, offensive in most conditions, but you must Altsarah we are not nationals in a foreign country, but citizens of the state bear the pros and cons .. The question also:

Is this the formula for single-handed the Prime Minister in the Department of State, valid to address the serious matter may change the course of consensual process in the country? Is the fate of the country and the state Almthrih restricted to his will and desires that are not collected with the higher national interests collector?

Is not this the case, treatment, intervention at the heart of national responsibility that we have launched the "political process"?, Do you think the Prime Minister calling for the urgent meeting of leaders of political blocs?, And suppose the exception of Ttoulhm charges despite the appreciation that the presence force to confirm the credibility and concern for national unity under Rants of, day and night.

Do you consult before taking any action, including the news leaked out about the alleged crime, with its closest allies, holding the mystery of serious regard to the security of the country and its political security? Do you talk with members of the state law? Do you talk with National Alliance, which brought Mr. Maliki as prime minister? Do you talk with the National Alliance allies who let pass a basket presidencies and the formation of the government? Have you thought about prime minister to call for a political meeting at the highest levels and put everyone in front of the historical and moral responsibilities? Do you think the formation was an extraordinary achievement to be trusted by everyone to gain access to the facts relevant to any political hue, interests and doubts?

Can not be a political consensus is required while requiring unanimity of interest in forgotten on the crucial issues that do not belong to a political party or a political person, but no one else that affects everyone and affects the country's security and stability of the policy .. Nothing in this speech and Alaarzaouat Balthass link that prints such as we have seen political Alajmaat .. But these issues should not affect the determination to deal with the behavior of a single determination wants to invest the facts, including the negative and positive to the conditions of special political.

After all, what emerged from the accused should not be al-Hashemi brings us back to the stage (and Adnan Nasir, Mohammad and Mishaan).

Public opinion and in this delicate moment of the critical history of the country and the people want the facts and facts alone.

Either Tareq al-Hashemi, however, be a criminal and justice .. Melvqo or be charged, however, criminals and justice as well.

Should call a spade a spade, if we want to build a state of justice, peace and freedom.

Is this a long Manal!?

Let's wait and think ..

M / term

http://www.babnews.com/inp/view.asp?ID=47728

***********************Confessions against Hashimi by his bodyguards

12/19/2011 8:51 PM

BAGHDAD / Aswat al-Iraq: One of the bodyguards of Iraqi vice-presidentTariq al-Hashimi confessed a number of assassination operations.

The first operation wasdirected against director of Risafa health department in 2009 and the second isthe assassination of a foreign ministry official for financial rewards.

Well-informed sourcessaid that an arrest warrant was issued today by the Higher Judicial Councilagainst Hashimi for actions described as "terrorist acts".

Earlier, the confessionswere due to be broadcasted on Saturday last, but postponed for investigationreasons.

http://en.aswataliraq.info/(S(lczpvj45sc1fbmjpwmsruvzh))/Default1.aspx?page=article_page&id=146102&l=1

Maliki is not responsible for the arrest warrant against Hashemi

20/12/2011 12:28

BAGHDAD, Dec. 20 (AKnews) - Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki is not responsible for the judiciary issuing an arrest warrant for Vice President Tareq al-Hashemi according to the Sadrist movement which belongs to al-Maliki's National Coalition.

The Iraqi Interior Ministry announced the warrant had been issued last night. They said al-Hashemi is wanted on terrorism offenses and they presented the confessions of three members of al-Hashemi's protection detail who said the Vice President ordered them to carry out assassinations since 2009.

The Interior Ministry pledged to release the full confessions after the investigation is complete.

Iraqiya List, led by former Prime Minister Ayad Allawi, said today it will appeal the decision of the Iraqi judiciary to order the arrest of the Vice President, a leading figure in Iraqiya List. They claimed the confessions were made under torture.

The Iraqi judicial decisions against al-Hashemi are widely believed to be a direct attack on opposition groups, increasing the crisis in the country.

Sadrist movement member Jawad al-Jabbouri told AKnews that Iraqiya List must support such decisions issued by the judiciary as they are based on facts: "We believe the judiciary is independent and has its own procedures and everyone must respect its decisions."

The Iraqi judiciary has issued a decree banning al-Hashemi and a number of his bodyguards from traveling while sources in the National Coalition revealed pledges from President Jalal Talabani to return Hashimi to Baghdad after the end of their regular meeting in Sulaimaniya, Kurdistan Region.

http://www.aknews.com/en/aknews/4/279348/

*************** these are just some of the articles that talk about hashemi and his charges, also we have allawis bloc which is iraqiya saying that the confessions was done out of torture and so this maybe true we dont know and in the usa were suposed to have a jury of our peers to find us innocent or guilty of our actions, but then again this is not the usa its iraq and things are done differantly there,**********

Iraqiya objects issuance method of arrest warrant against Hashimi, MP

12/20/2011 1:25 PM

BAGHDAD / Aswat al-Iraq: Iraqiya bloc MP expressed his bloc's dissatisfaction for the way of the arrest warrant issuance against vice-president Tariq al-Hashimi, criticizing the political failure taking place in the country.

MP Saleem al-Jbouri told Aswat al-Iraq that the bloc objects the way of the arrest warrant, which case will lead the Iraqi public opinion to more tensions.

"Viewpoints could differ, accusations could be made, but without definitive charge, defamation should not be done for his political collapse", he confirmed.

Iraqi interior ministry announced yesterday the issuance of an arrest warrant against Hashimi, in addition to broadcasting confessions that he was implicated in terrorist actions in 2009.

http://en.aswataliraq.info/(S(lczpvj45sc1fbmjpwmsruvzh))/Default1.aspx?page=article_page&id=146109&l=1

************* Iraqiya decides to appeal VP arrest warrant

20/12/2011 12:17

BAGHDAD, Dec. 20 (AKnews) - Iraqiya List will appeal the decision of the Iraqi judiciary to issue an arrest warrant for Vice President Tareq al-Hashemi. Former Prime Minister Ayad Allawi's party said they believe the televised confessions of the three bodyguards from al-Hasemi's security detail were obtained under torture. The Interior Ministry announced the warrant last night. Al-Hashemi is wanted on charges of terrorism. The bodyguards' confessions say the Vice President ordered them to carry out assassinations and detonate explosive devices since 2009. They claim they and their families were threatened with death if they did not obey. A member of Iraqiya List Wahda al-Jumaili told AKnews the decision to arrest al-Hashemi is political and not illegal, expressing her surprise about the speed in resolving the issue in one day while the truth about more important issues is still unknown. One of the detainees, Army Major Ahmad Shawqi, said his first operation was carried out under direct order from Ahmed Qahtan, director of Hashemi's office, was to set off an explosive device near Mowwal restaurant in Mansour district. The blast's target was the Director-General of Rusafa Health Service. After doing the deed he was thanked by the al-Hashemi who paid him $3,000 USD (3.5 million IQD). http://www.aknews.com/en/aknews/4/279345/

************** I BETTER USE CAPS FROM HERE ON OUT IN THIS POST TO SEPERATE MY WORDS FROM THE ARTICLES, PLEASE EXCUSE THIS, BUT IT WILL MAKE IT EASIER TO BE SEEN, CONTINUEING ON....SO THERE ARE MANY COUNTRY LEADERS TRYING TO HELP IRAQ SOLVE ALL THERE ISSUES, WE WONT ALLOW IRAQ TO FALL OR TO FAIL AND MANY OTHER COUNTRIES FEEL THE SAME WAY AS WELL AS SOME COUNTRIES WILL DO EVERY THING THEY CAN TO SEE IRAQ FAIL AS ITS IN THERE OWN BEST DICTATOR INTEREST TO CAUSE PROBLEMS AND REEK HAVOC....BUT MANY PEOPLE FROM AROUND THE WORLD WILL WORK TO HELP IRAQ COME THRU ALL OF THE PROBS...........************

Source reveals post Petraeus yesterday at a meeting of Iraqi

12/20/2011 | (Voice of Iraq) - Add comments - Sumerian News / Baghdad revealed sources of political beginning, on Tuesday, the former commander of U.S. forces in Iraq, David Petraeus, the Iraqi List, attended the meeting held yesterday, while the source list in the office of leader Iyad Allawi, the U.S. ambassador and military commander previously participated in the meeting. The source said in an interview for "Alsumaria News", "the commander of U.S. forces in Iraq, David Petraeus participated in the meeting held by the Iraqi List, on Monday evening, in-house leadership Rafie al-Issawi, to discuss the charges against the Vice-President of the Republic of command in the list Tareq al-Hashemi. " The source, who asked not to be named, said, "Petraeus held meetings with the leaders of the Iraqi List, to discuss the latest crisis to come out by the quick." For his part, the source in the office of the Iraqi leader Ayad Allawi interview late "Alsumaria News", that "the U.S. ambassador to Iraq, James Jeffrey and the commander of a former U.S. arrived to the headquarters of leadership in the list Rafie al-Issawi before the start of the meeting of Iraq's few minutes." did not give the source, who requested anonymity, "More details about the nature of the visit . " and the holding of the Iraqi List, on Monday evening, a meeting attended by leaders of the list without the participation of its leader, Iyad Allawi to travel outside the country and a leader Tariq al-Hashemi, who issued an arrest warrant on charges of terrorism. The talk about the presence of the commander of troops, former U.S. in Iraq, the meeting of the Iraqi List, after the presentation and the Ministry of Interior, on Monday, (19 December, the current) Confessions of components in the protection of Vice President Tariq al-Hashimi, in which they highlighted that Hashemi cost them personally out assassinations and bombings in Baghdad in return for cash, while issued a Supreme Judicial Council against the backdrop of these confessions an arrest warrant for al-Hashemi in accordance with Article IV of the Anti-Terrorism Act. , urged President Jalal Talabani on Tuesday (20 December, the current) to respect the work and allocate the Iraqi judiciary and trust in him, asking not to interfere in its affairs and to challenge its decisions, was described as a warrant for the arrest of his deputy, Tareq al-Hashemi and presentation of the confessions to be protected in the media "hasty decisions." The president of the Iraqi Council of Representatives Osama Najafi, said Tuesday, the confessions of some of the protections of the Vice President Tareq al-Hashemi hallmarks of explicit speech sectarian and promotion, calling for the formation of a joint committee representing all the political blocs to oversee the stages of the investigation , expressed their support for the initiative of President of Kurdistan region Masoud Barzani hold a national conference a year. and prevented the security forces at the Baghdad airport, on the evening the first Sunday (18 December 2011), plane-Hashemi and seven wanted to protect him from quitting, as revealed political source that the security forces Geert Hashemi between extradition listed in the investigations as soon as possible or the application of legal procedures. and came to talk about the prevention of jet-Hashemi of the take-off after about 24 hours of the announcement by the Ministry of Interior for its intention to offer the confessions of defendants confirm the involvement of political actors and a senior official very Iraqi state in terrorist operations, , which confirmed after a few hours to wait until the completion of investigations. 's Vice President Tareq al-Hashemi said in a statement, on Monday, he invoked the utmost patience and waiting behavior "rational" by the government, against the backdrop of the arrest and his delegation at Baghdad International Airport and the arrest of seven of his companions one of them his brother in law, while he accused of hyping views carry the responsibility of what is happening, also demanded the release of three of the officers to protect. The Iraqi List, announced, in the (16 December 2011), the suspension of its membership in the House in protest against the "systematic" Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki management of the country, stressing that its ministers placed their resignations at the disposal of its leaders. The leader of the Vice President Tareq al-Hashemi Renewal Movement internalized within the Iraqi List led by Iyad Allawi.

Read more: http://www.sotaliraq.com/mobile-news.php?id=35481#ixzz1h53VWHSR

***************** SO WE WAIT AND SEE ON THIS BUT ITS A GOOD THING THEY ARE ADDRESSING THESE THINGS, THEY NEEDED TO BE DONE AND WHETHER YOUR A PERSON OF POWER OR A REGULAR IRAQI CITIZEN NO 1 SHOULD BE ABOVE THE LAW, THE LAW IS SET OUT FOR EVERY ONE TO ABIDE BY AND WHEN THEY DONT THEY THEY NEED TO MAN UP, DONT DO THE CRIME IF U CANT DO THE TIME, OR DIE FOR YOUR DEEDS........... AND LIKE THE BAATHIST ARRESTS THAT HAVE BEEN TAKEING PLACE THE LAST FEW WEEKS , THERE WAS A MAJOR THREAT AND A PLOT TO OVER THROW THE GOVERNMENT AND CAPTURE THE GREEN ZONE ONCE TROOPS PULLED OUT,********

Leadership in virtue reveals foil a coup attempt with the participation of large parties in the Iraqi

Baghdad / babysit - Sheikh Mohammed al-Hindawi said leader of the Islamic Virtue Party Mamrah the discovery of targeted assassination of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki and the control of the Green Zone by armed groups have been trained in one of the neighboring countries.

Hindawi said on Monday: we know from official sources, security and reliable that there are armed groups trained in one of the neighboring countries related party of the Iraqi List, the parties to carry out the coup. "

He added that one of these groups of 40 people mission to storm the office of the Prime Minister for the murder in the second group take control of the House to kill who you want to kill members of the Council with the other group is working to control the Green Zone in full.

He noted that the scheme was discovered during a raid on the office of an important political figures, which occupy a significant position in the state, but he did not specify this character.

He stressed that the scheme is a coup attempt involving the political parties to come to me with a link and the relationship of the Baathist regime of Saddam, he said.

He continued that the confessions by the defendants and their links to one of the important figures in the list and that the Iraqi prime minister is determined to broadcast the confessions and the prosecution of this character, whatever its size in the political process.

http://alrayy.com/38144.htm

********* SO WE SEE MANY PROBLEMS WITHIN IRAQ THAT HAD TO BE ATTENDED TO AND FAST BEFORE THE END OF THIS YEAR, AND ITS OFMY OPINON THAT MANY OF THESE THINGS HAD TO BE DONE RIGHT NOW TO ENSURE DEMOCRACY, EVEN THO OUR TROOPS HAVE LEFT IRAQ IT WONT BE EXACTLY OFFICIAL UNTIL THE END OF 2011 , WHERE AS IF WE HAD TO STEP UP AND DO SOMETHING WE MIGHT BE ABLE TO IF IT WAS BEFORE THE END OF THE YEAR AFTER JANUARY 1ST 2012 THAT MIGHT BE A DIFFERENT STORY, SO ALL THINGS GOING ON RIGHT NOW MAY SEEM SCAREY BUT IN REALITY THESE ARE GOOD THINGS THE BAD APPLES DO NEED TO BE REMOVED IF THEY EXPECT TO MOVE FORWARD AND GROW TO THE DESTINY THATS BEEN LAYED OUT FOR IRAQ, TERRORISIM AND COORUPTION SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO SUCCED AND BY ALL LOOKS OF THINGS THEY ARE ALL AND MANY LEADERS OF THE WORLD ALL WORKING TO HELP IRAQ ACOMPLISH THESE THINGS............NOW LETS MOVE ON TO ALLAWI AND HIS BLOC, MAN THE ALLAWI CRYBABY FIT THROWING THINGS JUST NEVER SEEM TO END, MALIKI IS THE PRIME MINISTER GET OVER IT ALREADY, HE BEAT U EXCEPT THAT AND WORK FOR THE BETTERMENT OF IRAQ, IT SEEMS ON EVERY SCALE ALLAWI AND HIS BLOC HAVE THREW A WRENCH INTO EVERY MAJOR DECISION THAT HAD TO BE MADE NOT ONLY IN THE POLITICAL ARENA BUT THE RECONSTRUCTION AND REBUILDING OF IRAQS ECONOMY, ANY IMPORTANT LAW THAT HAD TO BE VOTED ON ALLAWI STEPPED ON, THUS TRYIN TO SHOW MALIKIS FAILURE AT BEING A PRIME MINISTER AND LEADING IRAQ OUT OF THE ABYSS AND INTO A TRULLY FUNCTIONING COUNTRY AND REBUILDING ALL THAT NEEDS TO BE REBUILT AND RESTORED, FOR A GOOD YEAR NOW THAT HAS BEEN ALLAWI'S GOAL, 8 MONTHS OR SO MANY OF U WILL REMEMBER ME TALKING TO U ABOUT A MAJORITY GOVERNMENT IF ALLAWI AND MALIKI COULDNT COME TO TERMS AND STOP ALL THE DEADLOCKS ON EVERY SINGLE IMPORTANT ISSUE, AND IT SEEMED TO ME THE MAJORITY GOVERNMENT COULD AND WOULD BE THE ONLY SOLUTION TO BRING THEM OUT OF THIS HUGE STAGNATION IN PASSING IMPORTANT LAWS AND GIVING THE PEOPLE A BETTER LIFE, IT JUST TOOK THEM ALMOST A YEAR TO FINALLY LISTEN TO ME LOL, JUST KIDDING BUT I DID TALK ABOUT THIS MANY MANY TIMES, AND EVEN THO IT WOULDNT BE A GOVERNMENT OF NATIONAL PARTNERSHIP...WELL NEWS FLASH IT NEVER WAS SO FAR, AS IT WAS UNCONSTITUTIONAL TO GIVE ALLAWI A POST OF SUPREME COUNCIL AS IT TOOK POWERS FROM EVERY ONE AND NO ONE WAS WILLING TO GIVE UP THAT JUST SO ALLAWI COULD HAVE HIS TITLE AND HAVE POWER OVER MALIKIS DECISIONS, BUT THATS ALL ALLAWI SAW WHEN HE AGREED TO THE AGREEMENTS OF ERBRIL AND MAKE MALIKI PM, HE DIDNT DO HIS HOME WORK CAUSEIN HIM TO THROW MUD ON EVERY SINGLE IMPORTANT ISSUE AND THROWING CONSTANT FITS OVER EVERY THING TO TRY AND GET HIS WAY.....AS THIS ARTICLE STATES.....****

Keywords: Some Iraqi leaders working to derail the political process

12/20/2011 | (Voice of Iraq) - Add comments - Baghdad (news) was charged by state law and the MP / National Alliance / on the Keywords overwhelm some of the leaders of the Iraqi political process and the disruption of the parliament and government for the great coverage on the objectives of planning are trying to derail the political process. and he said: In a statement (of the Agency news) on Tuesday: that the Iraqi List has no dispute with the state law, but their differences with the political process and trying to link these differences the rule of law to cover for big goals planned by some Iraqi leaders. He said: Some of the leaders trying to transform the reality of Iraq and confuse the political process and the disruption of the parliament, government, and also carry out terrorist attacks to derail the political process, noting that these leaders directing the existing directions of crisis to cover up the business, which plan it. and the MP for the rule of law: that there are points of regional planning to confuse the situation in Iraq and weakening the government and curtail the role of the National Alliance and its leaders in the blame for the failure of the political process. The leader of the coalition of state law and MP / National Alliance / Haitham Jubouri said we are used to statements of the existing Iraqi President Iyad Allawi, which does not serve the Iraqi people, and that the list is trying to isolate the Maliki's coalition. He Jubouri in an earlier statement (the news): "We are used to these statements," tense ", which launched from the existing Iraqi President Iyad Allawi, which does not serve the interests of one, and continued, if it wants Iraq to withdraw from the government, they should expedite its implementation, so as to the formation of strong opposition within the parliament, nor to be participants in the government and the opposition at the same time. and MP from the National: Statements of Iraq as an attempt to isolate the Nuri al-Maliki for the National Alliance, and to circumvent some of the components of the national, adding that al-Maliki is the National Alliance candidate for prime minister.

Read more: http://www.sotaliraq.com/mobile-news.php?id=35438#ixzz1h55JN879 http://www.sotaliraq.com/mobile-news.php?id=35438#axzz1gzOxN7Ry

...................., AND SOON AS HE REALISED PEOPLE WERE TIRED OF HIM GOIN ON AN ON AN ON ABOUT HIS SUPREME COUNCIL POST, HE SAYS OK I QUIT ON TRYIN TO PURSUE THAT, AND I SAID AT THAT TIME WHEN EVERY ONE STARTED FREAKIN OUT ABOUT HIM GIVIN UP THAT POSITION THIS WAS A GOOD THING AS THEY WOULD FINALLY BE ABLE TO MOVE ON TO THE IMPORTANT ISSUES WITH OUT THE THREAT OF ALLAWI CONSTINTANTLY THREATNING TO WALK OUT IF HE DIDNT GET HIS WAY, FINALLY HE DID THAT AND IM GLAD SO NOW WE AND THE IRAQI PEOPLE WILL BE ABLE TO MOVE ON AND LET THE MAJORITY GOVERNMENT TAKE OVER AND THEY CAN PASS ALL THE LAWS THEY NEED TO BY MAJORITY VOTES AND NOT ALWAYS HAVE TO BE ALL BLOC APPROVAL OF THINGS IMO THIS WAS ALMOST A YEAR AGO THE BEST SOLUTION TO THIS MESS AND IT LOOKS LIKE ITS ABOUT TO FINALLY HAPPEN FOR REAL.......SO NOW LET ME BRING IN SOME ARTICLES TO BACK UP WHAT IVE BEEN SAYING *****

Abdulelah Naieli Hashemi calls for a return to Baghdad to be heard in court and is expected to form majority government

12/20/2011 | (Voice of Iraq) - Add comments - Baghdad (news) called on member state of law and MP / National Alliance / Abdulelah Naieli Vice President Tareq al-Hashemi to return to Baghdad to be heard in court, noting that the National Alliance may go to form a majority government with the PKK and white in the event of continued Iraqi boycott of parliament. He said in a press statement today that it is: After the confessions made by the members of the protection Hashimi yesterday and condemns it as directly responsible for the murder of innocent Iraqis, we need the Iraqi List, to give up support for Hashemi as a convicted according to Article 4 terrorism. He said: can not the Iraqi list to defend the people involved work outside the law, whoever be, even if in power, especially as they claim to be a national list of defending the homeland and the lives of Iraqis. He said he : better for Hashemi to surrender to the security services that will take its role in the arrest and perform duty in a professional, to hear the elimination of his words and his responses to these confessions, it is better for him that Aagader out of Iraq in order to avoid prosecution by the Interpol. In terms of the crisis with the Iraqi List, said Naieli it: In the event of continued Iraqi List, suspend attend the meetings of the parliament after the holiday (two weeks) will head the National Alliance, in agreement with the Kurdistan Alliance and the Bloc white to form a majority government policy. He believed that: some ministers of the (Iraqi) will not withdraw from the government, which indicates no a major crisis, "adding:" The continuation of the Iraqi parliament sessions in the district will not lose because of him only voter who elected.

Read more: http://www.sotaliraq.com/mobile-news.php?id=35469#ixzz1h54KSBj0 http://www.sotaliraq.com/mobile-news.php?id=35469#axzz1gzOxN7Ry

********************* Maliki: political blocs to form a majority government continues

12/20/2011 | (Voice of Iraq) - Add comments - Twilight News revealed a coalition of state law, Tuesday, that the political blocs to work to pick up their affairs to move forward in forming a majority government, stressing at the same time not to effect the withdrawal of the Iraqi List, alleged performance government work. and announced the list of Iraq, on Monday suspended its participation in the government headed by Nuri al-Maliki, comes its decision a long two days of the announcement of boycott parliamentary sessions in protest at government policies. The MP for the State of Law coalition Batoul Farouk in an interview with "Twilight News" The withdrawal of the existing Iraqi government will not affect the work of the government and the political process in the long run, however, because in this particular time may cause withdrawal of some Allkaat until that is filling the vacuum that will leave, because the ministers had their hands the work of their ministries for the last term. " He is eight ministers of the of the Iraqi government made up of 31 ministers, which carry a label the government of national partnership because it consists of most of the political blocs that won parliamentary seats in recent elections. She Farouk "political blocs working on to pick up their affairs to form a majority government and the abolition of government of national partnership." She drew an MP for the a coalition of state law that "the withdrawal of members of the list of the Iraqi parliament will affect the course of the functioning of the meetings that the number is not Balqil in the House of Representatives," urging them to "return to parliament because they represent the people and do not represent the government." stresses observers that the pace of exchange of accusations between the political parties, especially between arch-rivals State of Law Coalition led by Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, the Iraqi List led by Iyad Allawi began to escalate with the continuation of the United States to withdraw. and show the circles of parliamentary, cultural and popular fears of what he described as the likelihood of the deteriorating security situation in Baghdad and other provinces, due to continued political differences many outstanding issues. j p

Read more: http://www.sotaliraq.com/mobile-news.php?id=35474#ixzz1h53x50V7 *****************************

********************** Al Baghdadi: Note by the arrest of al-Hashemi announced the death of Erbil agreement

20.12.2011 20.12.2011

Different headlines for the newspapers of Baghdad, in the words used to describe the developments of the political scene, but they met to talk about the arrest warrant issued against Vice President Tareq al-Hashemi. . Fjradh "New Morning" considered an advertisement for the death of Erbil agreement, described as "the East" the most serious split in the partnership power. The editor of the "Constitution" as he considered what is going on Sheikh of the crucial moments in the definition that separates the true system of government that is pursuing in the future, and in a state that will govern what then, what is the actual requirement of legislation or amendments. Vmelv Iraqi List and the demands and abuse with a coalition of law will determine the nature of the regime, remarkable that many of the issues resolved outside the framework of the constitutional articles. The second issue is dealing with a request that the House of Representatives Mutlaq al-Maliki dismissed or open a file involving the vice president or protect terrorists, what will reflect the ability to build a state of law and institutions. . If the allegations proved to be the prime minister mentioned his application submitted to the parliament to withdraw confidence from his deputy, and prevented his dismissal without political blocs, this means that there is a problem, and that did not prove causes included in the application, there is a much bigger problem. The writer called for a tougher high in an article in "long" under the title "shot down a fig leaf for partners can not be trusted." Noting that this fact, which confused some of the features have been leaked to the media and all the parties declined to disclose the real clear to people where they stand the march of political action in Iraq, which did not differ much from most of the stations and the previous stand. . In the view of the continuation of the remarks the same writer and perhaps more explicit in identifying people who are working against the regime and against the interests of the country, though the situation remains as it is and remain constant in their posts and privileges that they decide to leave Iraq or escape from it. For its part, indicated Baghdadiya edition of the newspaper "Time" to the expectations of academics that next year will see unprecedented political wrangling, they believed that the U.S. withdrawal will ignite the war power between the parties. http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.iraqhurr.org%2F&langpair=ar|en&hl=en&ie=UTF8

SO WE MOVE ON TO THE NEXT ARTICLE ABOUT PARLIMENT....

Parliament on Holiday again after Kurdish Abstentions

Posted on 19 December 2011. Tags: Maliki, Norwegian Institute of International Affairs, Reidar Visser

The following article was published by Reidar Visser, an historian of Iraq educated at the University of Oxford and currently based at the Norwegian Institute of International Affairs. It is reproduced here with the author’s permission. Any opinions expressed are those of the author, and do not necessarily reflect the views of Iraq Business News.

The significant facts of Iraq’s unfolding political crisis this morning appear to be the following:

Parliament was unable to achieve a quorum. After a half-hour delay the attempt to hold a session was given up. Parliament will reconvene on 3 January 2012.

In a context when Iraqiyya is already boycotting parliament, it was reportedly the absence of the Kurdish parties that prevented a quorum. The Kurds themselves are stressing that “many deputies were absent” and say they are not boycotting in solidarity with Iraqiyya.

Several leading Iraqiyya leaders have travelled to the Kurdistan federal region over the past 24 hours.

The Iraqi higher judicial council has reportedly issued a prohibition aimed at preventing Vice President Tareq al-Hashemi of Iraqiyya and his security detail from leaving Iraq. Hashemi travelled to Sulaymaniyya in the Kurdish region yesterday.

The failure of parliament to hold its scheduled session seems to signify at least a symbolic blow to Maliki’s ambition of doing as he pleases in the wake of the US withdrawal. (Maliki yesteday formally conveyed a request to parliament for sacking his deputy from Iraqiyya, Salih al-Mutlak.) At least for now, the Kurds appear to be putting some kind of break on. Whether the ultimate aim is to get a better deal from Maliki (as has been their past inclination) or to genuinely work for a more radical restructuring of the Iraqi government remains to be seen. http://www.iraq-businessnews.com/2011/12/19/parliament-on-holiday-again-after-kurdish-abstentions/

....continue down for Bondladys part 2 of this post...ty.......

bONDLADY POST PART 2 12/20/11 Today at 9:29 am

Bondlady

ADMINISTRATOR

PART 2....*************************** SO WITH THAT LETS SHOW SOME MORE POSITIVITY ARTICLES FOR US AND I WILL END THIS POST PLEASE ENJOY THE REMAINING ARTICLES..............20 Dec 2011

Iraq will collapse if oil and gas law is not put in place

Tuesday, Dec 20, 2011

Gulf News

In a nutshell: Iraq needs an oil and gas law badly — right now — but the Iraqi central government and provinces are unable agree on the way to go about signing oil contracts.

I have no doubt that this law will be the glue that holds the country together and prevents it from splintering and collapsing into 100 pieces before everyone’s eyes. We don’t need or want another Humpty Dumpty in Iraq, as we have had our share of broken hearts and heads over the past 40 plus years.

Why the law has been so long in the making may well be another indicator of the inability of all Iraqi blocs, government entities and provinces to reach a basic agreement about a life-threatening issue.

Why am I calling it a life-threatening issue? Simply because since the start of the 1990 UN sanctions, Iraq ceased to develop in any industrial or agricultural field and became entirely dependent on its oil production. Whoever implies otherwise can easily take a tour around Iraq’s market and search for any Iraqi agricultural or industrial product of any sort.

And as Iraq will be the most important oil producer around the globe towards 2035, according to international energy research centres, it is high time to draw the line regarding side dealings and to start focusing on the oil and gas law.

In October, the Kurdish Regional Government signed an agreement with ExxonMobil, the huge American oil company, based on a Kurdish government law that was neither approved nor based on the central Iraqi government’s laws and regulations.

New era

As a result Exxon was commissioned to develop oil and gas in six locations in the northern region of Iraq, sadly without the consent of Baghdad.

All this is taking place as the country is on the threshold of a new era, without US troops on the ground.

Some may think that the US is standing behind Exxon as its interests are the same as those of Washington.

However, that is not the case today.

The US State Department said lately that it had warned ExxonMobil and other US firms of the risks of signing contracts in Iraq without nationwide approval, but would not say whether it talked with Exxon before it struck the controversial oil deal in the Kurdistan region.

Because many people see ExxonMobil as an extension of the US State Department, some analysts believe the deal must have been approved by it.

At a media briefing, the State Department denied any knowledge of the Exxon deal and stressed that it did not encourage any oil company to strike deals bilaterally with governorates. The bottom line: deals have to be signed with the central government.

Can anyone seriously blame the Iraqi government for threatening to impose sanctions on any oil company that enters into separate agreements with any Iraqi local government or province?

Baghdad has also announced that ExxonMobil would be excluded from the next round of bidding for further contracts.

This is easier said than done. Exxon is no small fish. However, the Iraqis will act boldly.

“I don’t believe that the central government of Iraq will cancel any signed contracts or contracts that are already in place, and particularly a contract with ExxonMobil,” Deputy Prime Minister Ross Nouri Shawis said recently in London.

“Generally, there is a majority who want to resolve this problem, but of course there are opposing views, and this is normal with any topic.”

Iraqi government spokesman Dr Ali Al Dabbagh he said that the Iraqi Constitution’s Article 111 is clear on the ownership of gas and oil, and stipulates that the party responsible for approving contracts is the central federal government.

Exxon silent

Exxon for its part has not commented on the deal or on the threat of cancelling its contract to develop Iraq’s 8.7-billion-barrel West Qurna Phase One oilfield in the south.

Royal Dutch Shell has also held talks with the Kurds about potential investments over the past year, several officials and oil executives said.

Had Shell signed the deal to invest in Kurdistan, it could have derailed a $17 billion (Dh62 billion) gas deal with the Baghdad government.

The Kurds argue that the Iraqi constitution allows them to sign oil contracts and say Deputy Prime Minister for Energy Hussain Al Shahristan’s objection to the deals reflects opposition to Kurdish autonomy.

Some in Baghdad argue that a decentralised system of oil licensing could be chaotic and lead to a lack of transparency over revenues.

A line has to be drawn somewhere. A comprehensive and applicable oil and hydrocarbon policy and law must be put in place in Iraq.

There have been so many attempts to draft a law since 2006 that expecting one anytime soon is not realistic.

With this law, a semblance of normality will be present in Iraq. Without it, there will be serious consequences. http://www.zawya.com/story.cfm/sidGN_19122011_201217

******** Maliki calls for the strengthening of trust between Iraq and Kuwait

19.12.2011 19.12.2011

Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki Monday to build the confidence of the documented relationship between Iraq and Kuwait "does not vibrate to any change," asserting that "the adventure is over time and will not allow any attack on Iraq from any point on Kuwait," he said. According to the official Kuwait News Agency (KUNA) that al-Maliki made the remarks when he received the delegation of the Kuwaiti Journalists Association in Baghdad. . He was quoted as saying "We want to restore mutual trust between the two countries and peoples of Kuwait and Iraq and that does not come adventurer like Saddam, worsening of relations between the two countries," adding that "there is a lot of those adventurers who claim to Arab nationalism, they want to repeat the experiences of a painful past, but they have no influence on the decision in Iraq today, which goes towards clear where he wants sovereignty does not allow one to interfere in its affairs does not want to interfere in the affairs of others, "as he put it. http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.iraqhurr.org%2F&langpair=ar|en&hl=en&ie=UTF8

**********Federal Oil and Gas Law: Viability, Coherence and Functioning Perspectives

Posted on 20 December 2011. Tags: Ahmed Mousa Jiyad, hydrocarbon law, Oil and Gas Law, oil law

By Ahmed Mousa Jiyad. Any opinions expressed are those of the author, and do not necessarily reflect the views of Iraq Business News.

Mr Jiyad is an independent development consultant, scholar and Associate with Centre for Global Energy Studies (CGES), London. He was formerly a senior economist with the Iraq National Oil Company and Iraq’s Ministry of Oil, Chief Expert for the Council of Ministers, Director at the Ministry of Trade, and International Specialist with UN organizations in Uganda, Sudan and Jordan. He is now based in Norway (Email: mou-jiya@online.no).

Introduction.

The meetings between the federal and KRG delegations held in Baghdad in the last days of October 2011 resulted in an agreement to base their discussion on the February 2007 version of the federal oil and gas law-FOGL.

Detailed, thorough and article-by-article assessments of the February 2007 draft of the law have been done and published by known Iraqi oil professionals, including this writer. The consensus among them indicates the draft suffers from many very serious flaws that ought to be addressed, revised, and redrafted. Moreover, essential and fundamental provisions are, by now, have been overtaken by events that render them outdated, irrelevant and dysfunctional.

What is needed then a very serious look into every article and the entire proposed law from substantive, format and operational aspects to insure its viability, coherence and proper functioning. It would be a grave mistake to consider the “law” as “political deal” since all had learned that most if not all political deals, in Iraq, are easily forgotten and short live!

This intervention aims to shed light on the most important issues and matters of concerns, which should be taken into considerations during the process of negotiating and finalizing a proposed draft of this law.1

Time factor effects

Many very important developments have taken place since February 2007, which makes it imperative to revise seriously various articles in the law since these provisions have been overtaken by events and thus became almost obsolete or redundant.

First: Among these developments are the bid rounds concluded by the MoO that led to concluding long term service contracts. These have generated many major consequences, which have direct implications on the proposed law.

Second: All major oilfields (except few such Kirkuk, Bai Hassan, East Baghdad among others) have been already contracted for re-development and/ or development with IOCs involvement. Consequently, there could be no need to offer any of the remaining fields for IOCs in whatever way or method. These remaining fields could be legally (by this proposed law) earmarked for INOC (to be reinstated), as suggested below.

Third: The concluded service contracts with IOCs, if implemented as envisaged, together with the production from other fields would bring Iraq’s production and export capacities to very high and unprecedented levels, even at partial success of half the contracted production targets. The implications is that there are no compelling reasons for Iraq to expand the production capacities any further at least in the next 15-20 years. The law may suggest a moratorium on any “new” development of oil fields for no less than 15 years. Moreover, the law ought to emphases the proper development of the contracted fields in the most optimum way to ensure the constitutional principle of “highest benefits to the Iraqi people”. Accordingly, the field development plans (initial and final) are of paramount importance that they should be formulated by technically competent petroleum team, approved by and constantly monitored by petroleum central authority;

Fourth: All the bid rounds were based on a service contract type and modality. The law should clearly extend support and preference to this type of contracting by making it mandatory to use this type of contracting. To prevent any misinterpretation it might be advisable to have a specific article in the law to make it unlawful and unconstitutional to conclude Production Sharing Contract- PSC in petroleum upstream sub-sector. The law ought to prohibit PSC in any phase of exploration, or development and production activities, in compliance with constitutional basic principles of collective ownership of petroleum resources and the best interests of the Iraqi people.

Fifth: The service contracts have already established significant milestones that are superior to those envisaged under February 2007 version of this law regarding, interalia, fiscal regime, conservation measures particularly those relating to gas utilization, good vs. best international business practices, dispute settlement modalities etc. Accordingly, good number of articles in this proposed law need revision on the lights of what actually have been concluded and evolved since February 2007.

Sixth: The relationship between this law and the proposed laws for the Ministry of Oil, INOC, Revenue Sharing and finally the General Commission for Observing the Allocation of Federal Revenue have to be well coordinated and considered to ensure harmony and coherence. http://www.iraq-businessnews.com/2011/12/20/federal-oil-and-gas-law-viability-coherence-and-functioning-perspectives/

Iraq December Oil Exports up 1.9%

Posted on 20 December 2011. Tags: oil exports, oil production, SOMO, State Oil Marketing Organization

Iraq increased its oil exports 1.9 percent in December to an average of 2.175 million barrels a day, according to a report from Bloomberg.

The country may export at an average 2.6 million barrels a day next year, Falah Al-Amri, director of the State Oil Marketing Organization (SOMO), said in an interview.

Iraq exported 2.135 million barrels a day in November, from a average production of 2.705 million bpd.

Output will rise to 3.4 million barrels of oil a day in 2012 and will exceed 4 million barrels a day in 2014, Al-Amri said at a conference in Baghdad yesterday.

(Source: Bloomberg) http://www.iraq-businessnews.com/2011/12/20/iraq-december-oil-exports-up-1-9/

*********** Hints of the importance of Iraq's accession to the WTO

20/12/2011

BAGHDAD - Al Sabah said a number of experts and those concerned with the economic importance of accession to the WTO, because of their positive results will accrue to the development in all sectors, and stressed the need to work towards activating economic sectors in order to provide the necessary conditions to join under the umbrella of this organization, which organizes the work Trade of major economic blocs in the world. Economist Ahmed Kadhim said that accession to the WTO requires among other processors of the reality of production and development in the country, particularly the proportions of the contribution of the agricultural sector, industrial and transport sectors and services in GDP fell to its lowest levels after it had been accounted not less than 30 percent in the cooled eighties of the last century and we note now that the rate of more than 93 percent of gross domestic product comes from oil revenues. He Kazem «It must be pointed out that the Iraqi economy faces many challenges and complex, must be addressed rationally and steps consistent and programmed to be able to join ». He pointed out that the most important challenges is in the legislation of laws that govern goods and services to Iraq and consumer protection laws and control the dumping of the market, organization of tax policy, as well as directing fiscal policy to raise the proportion of investment and reduce public spending as much as possible, and to accelerate in building the infrastructure and the attributes of high efficiency and solve the electricity crisis in investment away from the routine, he said, saying «Add to begin working through the scientific plan and a clear and quick lead to support for the industrial sector by entering a first stage, a partner with the mixed sector and is later retrieved amounts of support from profits of that company after the modernization of production and improve the quality of the product ». stressed Kazim the need for the use of international expertise to the industry, as well as providing support to the private sector through laws and legislation with the allocation of some funds in support of the industry, and support the agricultural sector and to develop an urgent plan for the return of farmers to cultivate their land and investment products and provision of seeds, fertilizers and agricultural machinery and equipment and agricultural inputs. as he emphasized the economic expert Nazim Ugaili need to be in government economic policy is clear, the phases stimulate the economy and create the infrastructure and then move to the production of active and continuing to raise the material returns at the end of the transition to the final stage, which includes development wide and diversified sources of production and upgrading services, determine that so the country is prepared to enter the World Trade Organization. said Ugaili's (news) that «work is required to build a plan covering the details of all stages of development that must be adopted by the country, under the schedule is final and in real earnest, as well as training and rehabilitation of young people unemployed according to well thought out plans accommodate them for distribution among the sectors of agriculture, industry and services in coordination with the private sector, then forwards the banking policy in alignment with the direction the investment that the country needs and is consistent with fiscal policy and enhance the productive capacity of society ». Economic expert, Dr.. Kamal Al-Basri said (news) that «the entry hguvhr organization runs the benefits are many, suffice to note that more than 150 countries of the largest blocs of the global economic fall under the umbrella of the Organization, and a collection of other States in case of waiting for», and added visual that «States that as long as the closed windows of the economic (protection of the product local), the exposed suddenly to the pressures of globalization once displays its industry and its products for the damage, and aware of the situation has allowed the organization of the States that are in the process of entry of the number of exemptions and allowances, noting that these allowances are not in the interest of Member States, and it is done through meetings and rounds of discussion and hard multiple to achieve the ability to take advantage of these allowances, depending on factors including the political and the other depends on the bargaining power, the situation of political states affecting the resolution (like the United States of America) has a big role in the entry or to block the entry of the Organization . He pointed to the importance of diagnosis and the reality of the Iraqi economy, including help and results can be achieved and will help to enter Iraq to FAO, to a large extent of development in the productive sectors.

http://www.alsabaah.com/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=18715

Oil and gas law at the table and the expectations of experts endorsing the 2012

19/12/2011

After slumber long years to close the Public Baghdad Yasser incumbent Hussein Tgb after coma lasted more than a year to close the file of oil and gas law and place it on the shelves back interested Alyatarth again to feel that the years go without the benefit of this wealth, and that the time has come for legislation does will the start of the year 2012 and whether the law will be initiated or not? And we will find in the folds of the following report visions of economists and law and their vision of the importance of law and how to get out of its impasse. has become the symposium panel discussion on the challenges of the oil industry extractive to a constructive dialogue in order to establish oil and gas law to be of the oil industry extractive and other power of the law make it in the forefront of the industries that serve the programs of development. just the whole number of economists and law on the importance of expediting legislation the law of oil and gas in order to develop oil policies on the right track and to ensure the best use of national wealth-rich. This consensus in a seminar discussion organized by the Iraqi Institute for economic reform, which was characterized by high level of transparency and disclosure bold to ask in the working papers of the seven made by the experts at the symposium. worksheet first made by the President of the advisory board Thamer Ghadban as accompanied the process of preparing a draft law of oil and gas and assume advanced positions in the leadership of the oil sector in a timely manner and his long experience in this area, and presented a chronology of the stages that have passed the draft law with the detection of Khvaya many accompanied the processes of discussion and debates that took place. Ghadhban devoted through the display to the problem of oil and gas, the principle of public policies that begin diagnosing the problem and then displayed benefit of researchers and observers, and citizens in order to prepare suitable solutions and proposals that lead to the adoption of this law has been Showing Anger of the project diplomacy unusual and distanced himself - for any bias in the presentation of the problem and summarized Ghadhban and paper differences that occurred between the federal government and the Kurdistan region on Substances that constitutional legislation and powers exhibitors all the stages undergone by the law of the interactions, and the differences and convergence, sometimes leaving the assessment of the situation for the participants in the seminar who representing the official and public and representatives of civil society organizations. The Anger I think the law of oil and gas will see the light when it dissipated and build bridges of trust and think is full of the interests of the Iraqi nation and the nation anticipated the possibility of easing the crisis if it described the intentions and the convergence of ideas and true interests. The second worksheet for Lnaúb former judge Wael Abdul Latif, which included eating oil and gas wealth in the Iraqi Constitution of 2005 which was allocated Title IV of the doors of the Constitution the six articles of the oil and gas, Article 111 and Article 112. Judge Wael Abdul Latif said in his paper that the Iraqi constitution in force for 2005's first constitution codifies the right of Iraqis through as provided in Article 111 of the oil and gas is the property of all Iraqi people in all regions and provinces, and added that this article did not mention in any constitution earlier whether Iraq's permanent constitution (Basic Law) of 1925 or a series of temporary constitutions for the years 1958.1964, 1968, 1970 not even in the draft constitution for Iraq in 1991 (after the popular uprising) as well as the law of the State Administration of Iraq for the Transitional Period of 2004 and the constitutions applicable to Iraq such as the Constitution Ottoman in 1867 or the Regulations by the British Governor of Iraq in 1920. focused Abdullatif that the constitutional article was a public promise does not mean anything in this field and believes in the need to regulate how they going to be the property and the words start to all (Iraqi people), which addresses citizenship regardless of religion, nationalism and ethnicity are but mimic Iraq regardless of the spot that is home to. He concluded by saying: that Article need legal mechanisms show a partnership and ownership of the Iraqis to this wealth. He noted that the first paragraph of Article 112 stipulates the following: The federal government will administer oil and gas extracted from current fields with the governments of producing regions and provinces to be distributed and imports fairly commensurate with the demographic distribution across the country with the quota for a specified period for affected regions that were deprived of an unfair way by the former regime, which are damaged after that so as to ensure balanced development in different parts of the country and this shall be regulated by law. He said Abdul Latif said all the objectives set by the legislator is required of the legislature normal that organized under the law, but that the goals of the legislator failed to materialize now and on the eve of 2012. The judge concluded Wael out that the problem of deep, is that all the constitutional articles related to this wealth and the objectives set by the legislator and in spite of the entry into force the Constitution since 2006 have not been achieved so far and the reason is the failure of the legislature normal organized by law. also made other papers do not move away in the analysis of what put and carried the visions of an additive in the importance of oil issues we have mentioned in the news, which was published yesterday, but the important thing is that the seminar concluded that the need to enact the law during the year 2012 by solving all the problems differences through dialogue and the Pacific, including construction and in the interest of the nation and the Iraqi citizens in every part of the territory.

http://www.alsabaah.com/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=18634

******** Economic organizations calling for the distribution of surplus oil revenues among citizens 20/12/2011 Confirmed its contribution to poverty reduction BAGHDAD - Haider Flaih Rubaie Iraq seeks to double its imports of Finance through increased export of oil, which is funded by the President of the budgets of the country, which sought the government has established a number of licensing rounds that led to the presence of a group of major oil companies the world's leading mining and exploration or exploitation of associated gas, and is expected are interested in higher exports of Iraqi oil the years 2015 - 2016 to 12 million barrels per day, which means that the financial revenues that would accrue the country would be sufficient to fund dozens of projects, investment and construction, as well as the total elimination of what experienced by public budgets deficit the owner for years. While calling many concerned economists on the government to redouble its efforts to attract more international oil companies, specialized organizations called for an economic distribution of fiscal surplus, which can be achieved as a result of rising exports among the people, stressing that can lead to many positive results that would raise the standard of living of the people, and contribute to activating the economy through investments of individual funds in excess of their need, as well as connect people state and Shidhm them more closely than now. The oil expert Kamel Almhedy at a seminar organized by the Institute Iraq to provide supervised by economic thinker Dr. Mahdi Al-Hafiz and titled (participation in oil revenues in Iraq), Iraq was on the strategic level may face taking one of two options, either the distribution of revenues between adults, or distribution of the total population, and this could be after the country may achieve significant progress in the volume of export daily oil which was estimated at 12 million barrels a day, where it is hoped that there be a financial surplus can be used to eliminate a number of economic problems for the LAPD, most notably poverty, unemployment and community engagement to what can be achieved by the state on the economic level. The Almhedy that the distribution process can be done through the exchange shares of citizens directly from the state to the citizen or through an investment fund to employ the funds and then distribute the profits, including the end of each year, noting that it is now in many countries and cities of the world, as is the case in the state (Alaska) U.S., noting that he was due to the poverty situation in Iraq can be a distribution of indirect (investment fund) is the safest of the economic and financial, but it does not satisfy those who are below the poverty line and others in need. and the expert that the number of covered by the distribution will be (17) million people, receive (30.4) million shares, as far as the Iraqi population, if the distribution was equal for all, young »and old», women »and men», but Almhedy pointed the finger of the deficit to the possibilities available to the banks Iraqi in completing such a project optimally, saying that the distribution of the number of shares among the citizens, month »or was a year», it is not easy, because it requires the infrastructure is not currently available. IFC Iraqi bank relied on exchange entitlements of citizens, are not eligible, either qualitatively or numerically for such a task. The expert in this regard: The number of banks, the current does not exceed (30) banks «government or private, and the number of branches up to (550) branch», which means division of the beneficiaries at a rate of up to (29 300) people per bank or nearly (1330) people / day / one of the bank, if distributed within one month, taking into account weekends. In contrast, the efficiency of Iraqi banks may not exceed (120) people / day / to the bank, the pattern remained on the current work, the allocation of one staff member works (6) hours per day », fast delivery of (3) minutes per customer. Although this speed is the speed of optimistic, there is a need for approximately (10) times the number of existing banks »in order to be able to deal satisfactorily with the project. Even if you doubled the activity of banks, the current remains we have need to use the offices of banking or offices other eligibility or benefit of card services to smart to cover the deficit, as is the case in the disbursement of pensions now. Hinted Almhedy during his research to the presence of many of the gains can be achieved after the initiation of the distribution of financial benefits derived through the sale of oil between the citizens, saying that among those benefits is to raise the standard of living of the people, especially the poor him. As well as contributing to the revitalization of the economy through investments of individuals of funds in excess of their need, and connecting people the state and Shidhm them more closely than it now is, which can reduce the rush towards the federation, or reduce their drive for separatism. Likely increased interest of the citizens budget and details after the initiation of the matter , which will lead to increased popular control on the performance of the central government and local governments, and thus is able to improve its performance. Is to highlight what can be achieved by the project, according to oil expert assistance in the reduction of sabotage attacks on the economic establishments, particularly those related to oil after the people's sense that those facilities can give them more money. As well as providing opportunity for elimination of the ration, which formed the burden «administrative» State since 2003. To ensure the success of the project and achieve the best results recommended expert quickly conduct a census and the creation of necessary infrastructure such as banking, telecommunications, control and address the situation of taxes. stressing that the validity of this project are related direct reform of the economic situation in Iraq and the deepening of economic awareness of the citizens to ensure fruitful cooperation between the state and society http://www.alsabaah.com/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=18722

********************Experts: it is necessary to enter Iraq to WTO

Author: the future of Iraq12/20/2011 0:00

BAGHDAD / Iraqi future A number of experts and those concerned with the economic importance of accession to the WTO, the positive results that will accrue to the development in all sectors, stressing the need to work towards activating economic sectors in order to provide the necessary conditions to join under the umbrella of this organization, which organizes the business of major economic blocs in the world. The economist said, Ahmed Kazim that "accession to the WTO requires among other processors of the reality of production and development in the country, especially the contribution of the agricultural sector, industrial and transport sectors and services in GDP fell to its lowest levels after it had been accounted not less than 30% in the eighties of the last century and we note now that the ratio of more than 93% comes from oil revenues. " The Kazem that "the Iraqi economy faces limitations are numerous and complex and we must face rationally and pace consistent and programmed to be able to join the World Trade Organization . " and that "the most important selections are in the legislation of laws that govern goods and services to Iraq and consumer protection laws and control the dumping of the market, organization of tax policy, as well as directing fiscal policy to raise the proportion of investment and reduce public spending as much as possible, and to accelerate the construction of infrastructure and the attributes high efficiency and solve the electricity crisis in investment away from the routine. " as he emphasized the economic expert Nazim Ugaili, the importance that "the government have a clear economic policy, the phases stimulate the economy and create the infrastructure and then move to the production of active and continuing to raise the material returns at the end of the transition to stage The final, which include the broad development and diversification of sources of production and upgrading services, and the fact that the country is prepared to enter the World Trade Organization. " He noted Ugaili that "currently requires the plan to cover the details of all stages of development that must be adopted by the country, under the schedule is final and in real earnest, as well as training and rehabilitation of young people unemployed according to well thought out plans accommodate them for distribution among the sectors of agriculture, industry and services in coordination with the private sector, then forwards the banking policy in alignment with the direction the investment that the country needs and is consistent with fiscal policy and enhance the productive capacity of society. "

http://www.almustakbalpaper.net/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=14819

********** Paris demanding Baghdad resolving outstanding issues with Kuwait Posted 18/12/2011 10:29 PMBaghdad and agencies The French government expressed its interest in the great issues of Kuwait - Iraqi state associated with the occupation of Kuwait in 1990, especially the fate of Kuwaiti prisoners and missing persons in Iraq, and restore the Kuwaiti national archives as well as other Kuwaiti property, according to the site KUNA Sunday.The website quoted the Kuwaiti spokesman for the French Foreign Ministry Bernard Valero during the briefing, call the Baghdad government to "make every possible effort to resolve these issues."Valero said in response to a question, the Agency is to "encourage and France urges Iraq to follow up the implementation of the demands that have been replicated in the UN Security Council yesterday regarding these issues."The UN Security Council briefed Thursday on the outstanding issues between Kuwait and Iraq, in addition to extending the mandate of the United Nations Coordinator of the issues Kuwait - Iraqi Gennady Tarasov for a period of six months, despite the objections of Iraq, as recommended by the Secretary General of the United Nations Ban Ki-moon this extension, also urged the Iraq to make more effort to settle the demands of Kuwait.The spokesman said the French Foreign Ministry Bernard Valero, "We expect Iraq to continue work in this way, we share the UN Security Council in these calls to Iraq."He pointed out that his country would "pursue the development of relations between Iraq and Kuwait during the past few months, in particular the mutual visits between officials of both countries to Baghdad and Kuwait and the formation of a bilateral commission between the two countries."I consider the formation of a bilateral committee "important step", urging the use of this committee in order to "make progress on these issues and the outstanding issues in an atmosphere of dialogue and look to the future."He stressed his country's interest role of the UN Security Council in this case, where this file is linked to a number of sensitive issues, particularly the issue of missing persons.He said that his country "supports and supports the lifting of UN sanctions on Iraq if the normalization of relations with Kuwait and make it normal relations.He explained that there are a whole series of measures must be taken on Iraq is the "preconditions" to raise Iraq from Chapter VII.The official predicted that the French carried out the pre-conditions set out in resolution 1958. http://www.alnaspaper.com/inp/view.asp?ID=6269

************ Watermelon calls for the formation of a majority government!

Author: the future of Iraq12/20/2011 0:00

BAGHDAD / the future of Iraq called the beauty of watermelon leadership in the white list for an early election forms the government after the achieve majority. He said in a press statement yesterday, "that the government of consensus does not do any good, and that recent experience in Turkey to hold elections produced a victory of the ruling party a majority The form of government, and formed the remaining political opposition parties, is what serves the political process in Iraq, "he said. He added that the watermelon, "to approve the formation of political consensus, caused by the delay in forming the government ten months after the elections, prompting the Kurdish regional President Massoud Barzani to submit an initiative formed the current government and according to the quotas and consensus."

http://www.almustakbalpaper.net/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=14859

******* calls for the strengthening of trust between Iraq and Kuwait

19.12.2011 19.12.2011

Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki Monday to build the confidence of the documented relationship between Iraq and Kuwait "does not vibrate to any change," asserting that "the adventure is over time and will not allow any attack on Iraq from any point on Kuwait," he said. According to the official Kuwait News Agency (KUNA) that al-Maliki made the remarks when he received the delegation of the Kuwaiti Journalists Association in Baghdad. . He was quoted as saying "We want to restore mutual trust between the two countries and peoples of Kuwait and Iraq and that does not come adventurer like Saddam, worsening of relations between the two countries," adding that "there is a lot of those adventurers who claim to Arab nationalism, they want to repeat the experiences of a painful past, but they have no influence on the decision in Iraq today, which goes towards clear where he wants sovereignty does not allow one to interfere in its affairs does not want to interfere in the affairs of others, "as he put it. http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.iraqhurr.org%2F&langpair=ar|en&hl=en&ie=UTF8

*******I HOPE U ALL CAN MAKE SENSE OF ALL OF THIS I DID TRY VERY HARD LOL AND ALL THE ARTICLES ARE ALL RUNNIN TOGETHER NOW IN MY BRAIN SO ILL END THIS POST AND HOPE U WERE ABLE TO RECIEVE FROM IT WHAT I TRIED TO SHOW U ALL AND I HOPE VERY MUCH IVE HELPED TO CALM YOUR SPIRITS AND HELPED IN UNDERSTANDING THIS INVESTMENT AND HOPE U CAN SEE ALL THE POSITIVE THINGS THAT THE MAJORITY OF THESE ARTICLES HAVE...HAVE A GREAT DAY AND GOD BLESS YOU ALL......DROPS THE MIC AND WALKS OFF.......

• Upvote 17

Why such a long post on a news article regarding Maliki, Mutlaq and Hashemi that was very short and concise. What does it have to do with the RV? The RV is still in Dr. Shabibi's hands, regardless of the political infighting. We should keep things short and simple!

This is BondLady's analysis of several things going on in Iraq right now, and I want every word of it. Not everyone just wants the highlights. Some of us really do want the details so we can follow other items in the future. I am among those who do want all if it.

• Upvote 6

Why such a long post on a news article regarding Maliki, Mutlaq and Hashemi that was very short and concise. What does it have to do with the RV? The RV is still in Dr. Shabibi's hands, regardless of the political infighting. We should keep things short and simple!

I was asked by Bondlady to post all of it because she felt it's important to the process. Even tho she no longer post here herself, she is still willing to share her knowledge. She has been an amazing asset to DV.

GO RV

• Upvote 11

This is BondLady's analysis of several things going on in Iraq right now, and I want every word of it. Not everyone just wants the highlights. Some of us really do want the details so we can follow other items in the future. I am among those who do want all if it.

Amen... and can I put an RV in with that order? wink.gif (after all you said you wanted "it all"!) tongue.gif

Thanks for the post(s) D.T. and Elixerbaby. Come on boyz... gitter dun!biggrin.gif

GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

• Upvote 3

JF, this has nothing to do with reading and understanding. It is a too long post that is not necessary since all she says is in the news! Why rehash? Some people just love to post to inflate their ego's and in your case, that's what you are doing! Please note that though you bashed me, I had not bashed "bondlady". I just expressed an opinion. Thanks for the bash anyway, if it makes you feel good!

Edited by joseroque
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 18

JF, this has nothing to do with reading and understanding. It is a too long post that is not necessary since all she says is in the news! Why rehash? Some people just love to post to inflate their ego's and in your case, that's what you are doing! Please note that though you bashed me, I had not bashed "bondlady". I just expressed an opinion. Thanks for the bash anyway, if it makes you feel good!

If you don't want to read the post because it's too long or you can't comprehend it's meaning, just don't read it. And if you don't want to read it all ,just keep your unwanted comments to yourself.

There are a great number of people on DV that love to read this sort of news. It's informative and we appreciate that the lady goes out of her way to break it all down so people can understand what

is going on over there.

• Upvote 4

Amen... and can I put an RV in with that order? wink.gif (after all you said you wanted "it all"!) tongue.gif

Thanks for the post(s) D.T. and Elixerbaby. Come on boyz... gitter dun!biggrin.gif

GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

I love your special call sign, "Come on boyz... gitter dun," and I will put in an order for the RV with that, too. lol Just so you know, you are a pretty special friend to all of us, and I want you to know that I appreciate you and your contributions here. Stay safe!!

I was asked by Bondlady to post all of it because she felt it's important to the process. Even tho she no longer post here herself, she is still willing to share her knowledge. She has been an amazing asset to DV.

GO RV

Elixirbaby, I appreciate that you are in contact with Bondlady and that she asked you to bring this information to us, and I also appreciate very much that you did so. I agree with you that she has been an amazing asset, and as long as you or I, or whomever, is willing to bring her translations back here, we will be more informed and much wiser for it. You owe no one an explanation for doing this. Those of us who have been around long enough already know how important Bondlady's information is. This is not to slam those who simply don't know this yet, but they need to watch a bit and see the reactions to new information before fussing and complaining about the method of its arrival. haha

• Upvote 2

WOW! that's A LOT of work! Thanks for the information, AMAZING DEDICATION to research! You are AWSOME BL! Very informative and many here appreciate your time & effort! wink.gif

Who says kids can't make movies? Kids are AWSOME! Kids can do anything, if you, HELP THEM REALIZE IT!

Kids Matter < My students are precious, talented & smart!

The Long Run < My students need funding for this.

• Upvote 2

If you don't want to read the post because it's too long or you can't comprehend it's meaning, just don't read it. And if you don't want to read it all ,just keep your unwanted comments to yourself.

There are a great number of people on DV that love to read this sort of news. It's informative and we appreciate that the lady goes out of her way to break it all down so people can understand what

is going on over there.

Well said! I am so very grateful to Bondlady and all the work she does for us to bring these articles directly to us so we don't have to hunt them down. Then she takes her valuable time to disect them for us. It is just plain WRONG to complain about her efforts! Thank you BL and I hope that one day I have the opportunity to meet you and personally thank you for all you have done for me and my family!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

is going on over there.

Sorry ronbo62, but this where we post our opinions!! I'm one of the people who reads the news and I don't post these long diatribes. I'm really not bashing bondlady, but expressing my opinion on what she wrote! Are you into censorship and want people to post only what you want to hear?? Until someone in charge tell me otherwise, I will continue to post my opinion no matter what you or anybody else says! Put that in your pipe and smoke it!!

Sorry ronbo62, but this where we post our opinions!! I'm one of the people who reads the news and I don't post these long diatribes. I'm really not bashing bondlady, but expressing my opinion on what she wrote! Are you into censorship and want people to post only what you want to hear?? Until someone in charge tell me otherwise, I will continue to post my opinion no matter what you or anybody else says! Put that in your pipe and smoke it!!

Without the full information, you are being too self-denfensive, and thus, not being fair to those of us who have been here longer, know more of the history and the terrain of this site, and remember when BondLady was hounded so unfairly and so badly by someone here that she simply left our site altoghether. Those of us who respected her and valued her information didn't blame her for leaving, not at all. Eventually she did drop back in once in a very long while, and she has also given permission now and then for some of her things to be brought back here, but she was so offended and probably hurt that this took a long time. I will say that this piece is highly unusually long, much longer than anything else she has ever posted, at least that I've read. However, BondLady is just not your average bear--she is a highly knowledgable translator and provider of Iraqi news and Middle East news that impacts Iraq, and those of us who have respected her and wanted her information are quite sensitive to her feelings. She is good enough that she has even trumped Adam a few times. We have a right to respect her wishes, and to ask others to do the same, because otherwise, we could lose her, and because we certainly understand her feelings about this issue, we want to protect her not only because we like and trust her, but also in order to keep her bringing or sending information back to us. There were many times during some of our learning curves in the past , my own included, or perhaps I should say "my own especially," that her information proved invaluable. I hope you will respect our wishes regarding this issue and not say anything that might trigger that old issue or that could be considered as inflamatory toward her. Just so you know, this really has nothing to do with you, but everything to do with us and our wishes regarding any post from BondLady. Thank you.

Again I ask, "am I being censored for posting something against her majesty (she seems to be treated like a queen) BL"? I would like to think that "free speach" is alive and well in good old USA! It seems it is all over except here!!

I explained the best I could, and I was kind about it, in spite of your persistent rudeness. You have no right to ram your way into a situation that has been made clear to you and to alter things for the rest of us who actually do "have a dog in this fight." I tried to be nice to you and to give you enough information to understand the situation, as did several others, but apparently that won't do. So this is how I will handle this situation in the future, and I will welcome others to do the same. If you ever say one more thing against BondLady or any of her posts, I will from that point onward consider you invisible. Starting at that moment, I will never again reply to you about anything you say, either on this thread or anywhere else in this website. To me you will simply no longer exist. You want to dash in and dictate the terms of things, then go ahead. I don't understand how you can come in here as a new person and be so persistent in claiming to be right, when simply being considerate and doing the right thing would be so much easier. I hope you don't underestimate my intentions and think I won't do this, because I will. Several other people have asked you politely to keep your opinons regarding BondLady to yourself, and you persist in arguing with them, too. As far as I am concerned, you are welcome to join us and to talk about many things, but not to behave in such a way that you could deprive us of important if not vital information that we want and value. This is how important this issue is.

Oh, and by the way, you are not being censored, just being told to shut up about something you are choosing not to understand.

Again I ask, "am I being censored for posting something against her majesty (she seems to be treated like a queen) BL"? I would like to think that "free speach" is alive and well in good old USA! It seems it is all over except here!!

Your right, this is the opinions section & you can post as you please.. But, coming into an opinions sections, I find it odd how you are wondering why the post was even brought over. You know how many posts I never even open? Rumors are one for sure that I never touch. If you don't like it, you don't necessarily have to read it. Don't get mad at long diatribes because they're extensive readings, the benefit others because it helps them understand or play catch-up.

Free speech is alive and well.. I find it odd that those that harp about how its dead are the ones having to defend their opinions.

Ever heard that phrase, "If that ain't calling the kettle black"?

Other members are expressing their opinions towards you now & you are not liking it.. What about their free speech?

As for my opinion, why is BL so loved? She does a majority of the work for a lot of us. She breaks down articles, grabs ones that seem important, & gives her opinion of it.

Now, we don't have to agree with her, but reading the posts you may learn something.

CNN. Broadcasting With BondLady's Mic In Hopes That It Makes Us Sound Smarter.

December 20th, 2011 10:56 am ·

gm all my lovlies at BLC, gm all my fabulous team, yesterday in our chat room, myself and my team typed for hours and hours and hours all thru the morning , day and evening trying to dispell fears of all the major moves going on in iraq in the last few days, some fears was caused by some forum leaders paranoia and lack of understanding to some of these articles that we are seeing, and many came flocking to BLC for clarification of what they mean and so to dispell many fears,

i decided to put this post together for us all and hopfully calm peoples spirits a little as i firmly believe knowledge is key and understanding what is actually going on, i implore u all to stay away from the rumors and the baseless and endless suposed intel that never comes true, but to stay grounded within the news comming out of iraq, read all u can and what u have probs with, me and my team are here for each and every one of u, we lead in the dinar world as far as articles go and the understanding of these articles makes the world of differances to the understanding of whats actually going on without haveing to make things up or make a article mean what we want it to mean to prove fake rumors and intel, we try to stay as spot on in all things as we can and if we are unsure of things we donot have a problem saying so, or if what we might think is wrong we will be the 1st one to step up and say so, just trying to be as credible and accurate as possible and retain our respectability and credibility in a extremly incredible and uncredible place…the net….so with all that being said lets talk about the 4 major issues that are attacking the political process and democracy in iraq…..1, u have the fight goin on with mutlaq and maliki, 2nd, u have a minister, hashemi, charged with terrorism, 3rd, allawi and his bloc walking out of parliment, and 4th parliment closin shop up till the 3rd of january 2012, and then we will discuss the positives going on as well, grab a cup of coffee let the dog out and get geared for a lot of reading and please no complaints about the length of my post this took a lot of hours to do and my attempt to school u in your investment and the process and the goings on so u wont fall for some forum leaders scarey posts or rumors or there intel, so lets get started……………….the fight between mutlaq and maliki has been going on for a few months now, they disagree about several issues, and it seems out of frustraition, mutlaq called maliki a dictator or worse than saddom, which totally p-off maliki to the point maliki went to parliment and ask that mutlaq be suspended from parliment***********Tuesday 20 December 2011 Ziadi: Request to withdraw confidence from the al-Mutlaq is irreversible and the National Alliance as a whole supports the move Baghdad / babysit – expressed a National Alliance MP Faleh Ziadi extremely surprised by the Deputy Prime Minister Saleh al-Mutlaq as Mrash Mr. Nuri al-Maliki as “a destructive dictator.” Ziadi said in a statement to the news agency of public opinion (and babysit) on Tuesday, “We expected some of the parties in the political process, especially some parties of the Iraqi List, said the crisis by contriving to miss the joy on the withdrawal of Iraqi forces, U.S. occupation of the country.” The Deputy Prime Minister for Services Affairs Saleh al-Mutlaq, has criticized Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki as Bacanutatcor which does not build, saying that there is a difference between the dictator and the dictator who is building that does not build. He Ziadi “the issue of a request to withdraw confidence from the al-Mutlaq is final and irrevocable and that all members of the National Alliance does not agree to the isolation many reasons, including administrative and financial as well as for failing to adopt a position supporting the government, which Ferencvaros it. Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki asked the Chamber of Representatives to withdraw confidence from his deputy al-Mutlaq after the last attack in the media … http://alrayy.com/38211.htm **** Biden has been mediating between Maliki and Mutlaq

Its no wonder the U.S. is scrambling back and forth to Iraq..

Its definately going to have an impact on the more un read american public on how our economy is working..heres why:

Most americans do not have or even pay attention to Ieaq as we do..Obama in his best case scenario needs this to RV NOW.. Why you ask?

Iraq doesnt care about us or our money. Obama does because it is election time..If the Dinar Rv's before the 1st, then he has until april to collect capital gains taxes on trillions of Dinar cash ins that would off set the deficit, increase obviouse cash flow, the economy would greatly improve FAST !.

Think as a common joe for a second.Most husbands and wives who hold dinar would most likely quit their jobs, opening millions of jobs immediately.They would most likely pay off their homes or buy new ones thus turning the housing market around. It dominoes buy creating construction work for all the trades!

Now furniture is selling again and the car business startes to boom here.

The banks will loosen lending requirements and have better portfolios.

Now the next part...If the Dinar doesnt RV until after Jan 1st,,WATCH, I predict, WATCH our government put that well spoken of flat 15%tax break in place if you

pay your taxes immdeiately when you cash in , collecting much taxes immediately because otherwise, you really wouldnt have to pay the government until the latest april 15th of 2013 !!

If people choose to do that, they most likely will lose the 15% flat tax and I see the government creating and implementing the rich tax program which makes the government more money.

So i see that the U.S. gov has all the bases covered.

Now Obama looks like a hero and probobly be his ONLY chance of getting re elected.

You can pay now or later.but later will most likely end up costing you more..

I have NO contacts or anyone advising me. Im just an average Joe who likes using common sense and using the odds to work for me.

Here is why we see us scrambling to get Iraq to play nice and NOW !!

Any thoughts?

GOOOOO RV

Read more:

IS THE TRASH TALKING ACCUSATIONS AND BACK N FORTH BS ANY DIFFERENT THEN WHAT WE SEE READ AND HEAR WITH THE REPUBLICAN CANDIDATES AND ANY POLITICAL FORMAT HERE?? CMON ITS NO DIFFERENT EXCEPT DATED MOVES LIKE ARREST WARRANTS ETC.