Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Kaperoni's Arabic translators comments

jupitergirl

My Arabic translator had this positive comment on this article and audio recording...

Minimize the importance of reports on the fraud of the currency in Iraq 19.12.2011

Ghassan Ali Iraqi Central Bank reduced the significance of the reports indicated the prevalence of counterfeiting in Iraq, whether local or foreign ones.The bank adviser said the appearance of Mohammed Saleh, said that those reports were exaggerated, and untrue to the existence of significant fraud in Iraq, adding that the rates of counterfeiting in the country is very small, have not changed since the founding of the Central Bank so far. Press reports had spoken of turning Iraq into a center for counterfeiting of currency in the region after the spread of gangs specialized in forging local and foreign currencies in various Iraqi cities, as quoted by the reports from economists Iraqis saying that there are foreign countries have old conflicts with Iraq contributing to the making or passing counterfeit currency into the country in order to sabotage the Iraqi economy. Indicates the benefit in an interview with Radio Free Iraq that fraud is divided into three sections, the first undertaken by persons individually, and the second is run by some traders, and the latter played by some intelligence States, the most serious types of fraud, asserting that what is currently in Iraq is fraud- Kap, Did get a chance to look at this article and the audio, and the English translation is actually very accurate and matches what was said in the audio. The summary of the article is that CBI is working with the GOI to identify and eliminate counterfeiting operations and they argue that these counterfeiting rings are not new and have been around for a while and that they are working to bust them up (and have been successful). They mention that this problem goes back years and years and that other countries have had issues with Iraq because there have always been these rings that have been good at counterfeiting Dinars as well as other countries' currencies. The one positive thing in the audio is that Saleh said that people shouldn't be worried because they will "soon" be implementing the removal of the 3 zeros program with a new and more secure Dinar currency and that these new bills will be top of the line security and will not be easy at all to counterfeit. I find it positive that he said they will remove the 3 zeros soon and that they will be releasing all new bills. So that is a positive step. Saleh didn't say when, but I felt from his tone that it was going to be sooner rather than later.

• Upvote 3

I have to agree with "thegente"! The Iraq government (and the people) are notorious for using words but not implementing the meaning as they should. To them the word "soon" could be anywhere from tomorrow to a few years in the future. What I have read regarding the the deletion of the zeroes and the issuance of the new denominations, is that it will about a two year process however, it has nothing to do with the RV. It continues in Shabibi's hands but we must remember, he is an Iraqui and he may also interpret the word "soon" to mean in a few years!! 'm hoping that's not the case since we all could use an RV now!!