Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

"CONFISCATE and DESTROY ALL unauthorized civilian firearms..."

parmenio

Today in the mail I received a letter from the office of Senator Rand Paul. In it, and without having to paraphrase the entire letter, it was an appeal to gun owners that Secretary of State Clinton has announced the Obama Administration will be working hand-in-hand with the UN to pass a NEW "UN Small Arms Treaty."

It will be designed to ultimately "CONFISCATE firearms owned by private citizens." It will initially require tougher licensing requirements and, "any unauthorized firearms will be CONFISCATED AND DESTROYED."

"...to Ban the trade, sale and private ownership of ALL semi-automatic weapons."

My question to you is..., What are you prepared to do about it? Will you allow someone to come into your house to confiscate your weapon(s)?

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Today in the mail I received a letter from the office of Senator Rand Paul. In it, and without having to paraphrase the entire letter, it was an appeal to gun owners that Secretary of State Clinton has announced the Obama Administration will be working hand-in-hand with the UN to pass a NEW "UN Small Arms Treaty."

It will be designed to ultimately "CONFISCATE firearms owned by private citizens." It will initially require tougher licensing requirements and, "any unauthorized firearms will be CONFISCATED AND DESTROYED."

"...to Ban the trade, sale and private ownership of ALL semi-automatic weapons."

My question to you is..., What are you prepared to do about it? Will you allow someone to come into your house to confiscate your weapon(s)?

Parmenio, do you have the means to scan and post the letter? I would be really interested in reading it. Thanks :)

GO RV, then BV

They would have to amend the Constitution first. Our Constitution overrides the U.N

• Upvote 6

They would have to amend the Constitution first. Our Constitution overrides the U.N

Yes . Exactly +1 for your commen sense. But if it were to happen I am prepared to bury all My good stuff and create a cache on my property for later use. Then let the cat and mouse game begin.

• Upvote 3

I have friends that are cops that will stand down if ordered to do this. They want no part of disarming the law abiding public.

More and more people are buying guns and shows like Sons of Guns and Top Shot are all over the TV now. People will not allow this. Heck, even when mass shootings occur, people don't even blame the NRA anymore, they blame the criminals. This is where the war will be won, by shifting people's opinions.

• Upvote 3

Wooowwww....? Thats a tough call... I am government trained (Army Infantry) and fully capable of defending myself, family and any loved ones, friends and the like with deadly precision... However, with that being said and with self (family) preservation as my only goal, I'm not certain having to "defend" constitutes "smoke checking" my brothers and sisters in uniform... any uniform. This is a tough call in the clearest sense of the phrase. Any agent of the governement... soldier, peace officer, etc, will also be thinkg self preservation of their life style and family as well... Lines will be drawn and being a "Patriot" will most certaintly be deemed being a "terrorist" or "rogue..."

If it absolutely came down to it, it's our duty to protect our nation and its freedoms from any aggressor foreign or domestic... "We the People!!!!!"

"Defense, sending rounds down range, spittin blood and drawing crosshairs...," whatever you wanna call it, it would be a last resort... the very last resort! I'd extinguish all other avenues first... I have no want to see my my fellow Americans on the other side of my front sight post.

Tough call...

Edited by Rdy_Stdy_GO
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Hats off to all the imbeciles that voted for "CHANGE"! Are you happy now? (next time ask for specifics; if we ever have a next time!)

• Upvote 6

To live or not to live that is the question:

Whether 'tis Nobler in the mind to suffer

The Slings and Arrows of outrageous laws,

Or to take Arms against a "tyrannical government",

And by opposing end them: to die, to sleep

No more; and by a sleep, to say we end

The heart-ache, and the thousand Natural shocks

That Flesh is heir to? 'Tis a consummation

Devoutly to be wished. To die to sleep,

To sleep, perchance to Dream; Ay, there's the rub...

or in short: They can have my guns, when they pry them from my cold dead fingers. :o

• Upvote 7

Obama placed the USA under Interpol ran by the French to confiscate our weapons. The French don't mess around. They'll shoot & ask questions after they kick down your door & trample over your spouse.

Hahaha.....Good one Luigi. I know I'm gonna get negged, but that comment made stuff shoot out my nose. The FRENCH.....seriously, the French? :lol:

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Obama placed the USA under Interpol ran by the French to confiscate our weapons. The French don't mess around. They'll shoot & ask questions after they kick down your door & trample over your spouse.

BAH HAHAHAHA... forget everything I said in my previous post if were talking about anything other than a US force trying to enforce such an endeavor. All bets are OFF... The Brass will fly...

The French AH HAHAHA... I might batt an eye at the Foreign Leigion..., maybe. But on my home turf... PSSHHH PLEASE.!!!!

• Upvote 2

unauthorized firearms meaning you did not buy it legally with a license? If so then they won't even have it on record.. All semi automatic weapons? What if you modify it to full auto :lol: hehehe

I'd like to see them come and take my weapons. I better start making a plan to "acquire" some 240's and 249's from the armory :P hahaha

No but for real, I knew this was coming but I hope the American people will not allow it. I just don't get out their passing all these laws with people not caring or doing anything about it.. these are our rights people.

Come get my weapons and get a 556 to the dome mofos

Edited by InNoViSiOn
  • Upvote 2

Fast and Furious was a plot to take our guns. For them to add more gun control. With this kind of talk, gun sales will go up in records again. Like everytime they think they are going to take our guns. They need to sleep it off if they think they are going to take our guns.

The army sleeping giant is within our own borders. Government has no clue. When is enough, enough? I don't think it will be long before we know.

Concur. Is that a .308 in your Avatar pic? Piston? I'm a big fan of FDE on black myself.... :D

.308 LOL. I blew the photo up, it looks like a M14 with some modified sort stock on it. I love the M14! It's such a nice rifle that delivers a devastating round to the receiver haha. M14s are issued in the military to the good marksmans on deployment.

Concur. Is that a .308 in your Avatar pic? Piston? I'm a big fan of FDE on black myself.... :D

Indeed .308/7.62x51... whatever your flavor...LOL That is an M-14/M1A Variant. Will be my new new toy at some point. Not that I don't love the "Black Rifle," to the contrary... I love it. But this will hit a lil' harder and from a farther perch... XD

I'm getting ready to build my own AR... I'll spend a lil more to spec it out the way I want it but it will be mine... I'll touch every screw, spring and retainer. Probably gonna go with a Tactical Machining 80% lower, and a YHM Yankee Hill Mfg. upper... I not sure if I wanna go piston upper or standard... Magpul goodies, Aimpoint, BetaMag... all the goodies.

.308 LOL. I blew the photo up, it looks like a M14 with some modified sort stock on it. I love the M14! It's such a nice rifle that delivers a devastating round to the receiver haha. M14s are issued in the military to the good marksmans on deployment.

Yes... Powerfull weapon. They started getting re-issed when our forces rcognised the need. The term is the "designated marksman." Depending on the units and service they've been put out "re-issed" in force. The ones that I have seen are Flippin Beautiful! They have a different look all together, similar to my avatar pic. It's called the M14 EBR... the chassis is made by Sage Mfg.

http://www.armytimes.com/xml/news/2010/03/army_m14_032210w/032210at_mtnwolf168_800.JPG

Indeed .308/7.62x51... whatever your flavor...LOL That is an M-14/M1A Variant. Will be my new new toy at some point. Not that I don't love the "Black Rifle," to the contrary... I love it. But this will hit a lil' harder and from a farther perch... XD

I'm getting ready to build my own AR... I'll spend a lil more to spec it out the way I want it but it will be mine... I'll touch every screw, spring and retainer. Probably gonna go with a Tactical Machining 80% lower, and a YHM Yankee Hill Mfg. upper... I not sure if I wanna go piston upper or standard... Magpul goodies, Aimpoint, BetaMag... all the goodies.

Yes... Powerfull weapon. They started getting re-issed when our forces rcognised the need. The term is the "designated marksman." Depending on the units and service they've been put out "re-issed" in force. The ones that I have seen are Flippin Beautiful! They have a different look all together, similar to my avatar pic. It's called the M14 EBR... the chassis is made by Sage Mfg.

http://www.armytimes.com/xml/news/2010/03/army_m14_032210w/032210at_mtnwolf168_800.JPG

Seeing that ranger reminded me of this video haha.

If you like a good compact .308, and if you can find one, check out the KelTec RFB. I've got one, it takes the metric FAL mags (cheap), and is a great host to my 7.62 can. A great alternative to the tricked out and heavily modded M14. Not to suggest that the M14 is inferior in any way, the RFB is just a new path to the same location. I prefer it over my AR-10.

Then there's the KSG which -should- be out in 2012, if it ever makes it to market.

Shoot straight!