Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Obama --- a disgraced lawyer? Don't Surprise me!

rtrusty

This doesn't surprise me…

---[Ed. note: This is legit. I checked it out myself at

https://www.iardc.org

Stands for Illinois Attorney Registration And Disciplinary Committee. It’s

the official arm of lawyer discipline in Illinois ; and they are very strict and

mean as hell. (Talk about irony!) Even I, at the advanced age of almost

65, maintain (at the cost of approximately $600/year) my law license that

I worked so hard and long to earn.]

Big surprise!!!

Former Constitutional Law Lecturer and US President Makes Up

Constitutional Quotes During "State Of The Union " (SOTU) Address.

Consider this:

1. President Barack Obama, former editor of the Harvard Law Review,

is no longer a “lawyer”. He surrendered his license back in 2008 in order

to escape charges he lied on his bar application.

A “Voluntary Surrender” is not something where you decide “Gee, a license

is not really something I need anymore, is it?” and forget to renew your

license. No, a “Voluntary Surrender” is something you do when you’ve

been accused of something, and you ‘voluntarily surrender” your license

five seconds before the state suspends you.

2. Michelle Obama “voluntarily surrendered” her law license in 1993.

3. So, we have the first black President and First Lady — who don’t

actually have licenses to practice law. Facts.

Source: http://jdlong.wordpress.com/2009/05/15/pres-barack-obama-editor-of-the-Harvard-law-review-has-no-law-license/

4 A senior lecturer is one thing... A fully ranked law professor is another.

Barack Obama was NOT a Constitutional Law professor at the University

of Chicago .

5. The University of Chicago released a statement in March, 2008 saying

Sen. Barack Obama (D-Ill) “served as a professor” in the law school—but

that is a title Obama, who taught courses there part-time, never held, a

spokesman for the school confirmed in 2008.

6. “He did not hold the title of professor of law,” said Marsha Ferziger

Nagorsky, an Assistant Dean for Communications and Lecturer in Law at

the University of Chicago School of Law .

Source: http://blogs.suntimes.com/sweet/2008/03/sweet_obama_did_hold_the_title.html%A0%A0

9. Free Republic: In the State of the Union Address, President Obama

said: “We find unity in our incredible diversity, drawing on the promise

enshrined in our Constitution: the notion that we are all created equal….

10. Um, wrong citing, wrong founding document there Champ, I mean

Mr. President. By the way, the promises are not a notion, our founders

named them unalienable rights. The document is our Declaration of

Independence and it reads:

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal,

that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights,

that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

11. And this is the same guy who lectured the Supreme Court moments

later in the same speech?

When you are a phoney it's hard to keep facts straight.

Please forward this to as many friends and family members that you can possibly think of so they to may learn about the forked tongue one.

http://nesaranews.blogspot.com/

Posted by John MacHaffie at 6:34 AM 0 comments

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2

Trusty, could you provide a link, stating what Obama was accused of, causing him to "Voluntarily Surrender" his license? I didn't see it in your post. I only came across your "Opinion" of why one would surrender their license. Thanks in advance. :)

GO RV, then BV

I went to the website you posted, https://www.iardc.org and it makes no mention of illicit activities

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Upvote 1

If I were a political cartoonist, I would draw a picture of the mainstream media sitting on a large Pandora's box about to explode...full of Obama lies, distortions, buried facts, hidden documents, and political Chicago-style cronyism. When the skeletons come out, it will be ugly.....that is, if the media ever allows them to come out.

Trusty, could you provide a link, stating what Obama was accused of, causing him to "Voluntarily Surrender" his license? I didn't see it in your post. I only came across your "Opinion" of why one would surrender their license. Thanks in advance. :)

GO RV, then BV

I wouldn't hold my breath for the charges.

Stuff like that is usually buried when they surrender the license.

The BAR has to look out for their own survival, so confirming corruption from within their own ranks would not serve any purpose except anger more people.

It's more likely the surrender was a sort of "plea deal", the offending layer promises to start a new life and the BAR gets to avoid another embarrassing cheating/lying attorney scandal.

• Upvote 3

I wouldn't hold my breath for the charges.

Stuff like that is usually buried when they surrender the license.

The BAR has to look out for their own survival, so confirming corruption from within their own ranks would not serve any purpose except anger more people.

It's more likely the surrender was a sort of "plea deal", the offending layer promises to start a new life and the BAR gets to avoid another embarrassing cheating/lying attorney scandal.

Thanks Dive. That makes perfect sense. On the other hand, what is the point of throwing more chum in the water, when the sharks are already whipped into a frenzy? ;)

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1

trusty...it is a shame the GOP forgot to hire you to dig up all this trash on the President...you could have been a hero....they really screwed up because I predict their will be a third party candidate which will assure the re-election of President Obama......Ron Paul will run as a independent.......heck their is even talk by Sarah Palin..ofcourse she is such a nut I don't think she realizes for her to run it will have to be as an independent.....I still say the only hope for the GOP is the Mitt Romney but the Chtistain right will stay home before they vote for a Mormon...at least that is my unofficial survey from my Baptist and Pentecostal friends.....by the way is Mitt really a conservative Republican......I think not......

Obama's whole life it appears, was, and is, based on a lie. WOW!!!

the President's life is a lie in the minds of most people in the deep South.....but amazingly he was elected President and he will be re-elected with the same people having their same thoughts...nothing wrong with that opinion, it is everyone's right just as I think GW Bush has a past that is a lie...............

trusty...it is a shame the GOP forgot to hire you to dig up all this trash on the President...you could have been a hero....they really screwed up because I predict their will be a third party candidate which will assure the re-election of President Obama......Ron Paul will run as a independent.......heck their is even talk by Sarah Palin..ofcourse she is such a nut I don't think she realizes for her to run it will have to be as an independent.....I still say the only hope for the GOP is the Mitt Romney but the Chtistain right will stay home before they vote for a Mormon...at least that is my unofficial survey from my Baptist and Pentecostal friends.....by the way is Mitt really a conservative Republican......I think not......

the President's life is a lie in the minds of most people in the deep South.....but amazingly he was elected President and he will be re-elected with the same people having their same thoughts...nothing wrong with that opinion, it is everyone's right just as I think GW Bush has a past that is a lie...............

Bush was sorry no doubt, but Obama is a much more sinister person, and he will not, I repeat will not make it a second term. Majority of those who did vote for Obama realise he was an habitual liar, and they will be backing Ron Paul. Obama is finished, and if for some reason they claim Obama wins again, you can rest assure there will be voter fraud involved just like before. I think if Obama should some how get back into the whitehouse, I believe this will cause a bloody civil war, and every politician, judge, lawyer, banker, etc, who aided it will be hung for treason. Majority are fed up with these lying crooks, and are not going to take it any more.

Edited by Anti This Anti That
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Bush was sorry no doubt, but Obama is a much more sinister person, and he will not, I repeat will not make it a second term. Majority of those who did vote for Obama realise he was an habitual liar, and they will be backing Ron Paul. Obama is finished, and if for some reason they claim Obama wins again, you can rest assure there will be voter fraud involved just like before. I think if Obama should some how get back into the whitehouse, I believe this will cause a bloody civil war, and every politician, judge, lawyer, banker, etc, who aided it will be hung for treason. Majority are fed up with these lying crooks, and are not going to take it any more.

Your wrong. ill bet you all my dinar that he wins again.

Your wrong. ill bet you all my dinar that he wins again.

de·lu·sion noun \di-ˈlü-zhən, dē-\

Definition of DELUSION

1: the act of deluding : the state of being deluded

2a : something that is falsely or delusively believed or propagated

b : a persistent false psychotic belief regarding the self or persons or objects outside the self that is maintained despite indisputable evidence to the contrary; also : the abnormal state marked by such beliefs

Edited by DinarMillionaire
  • Upvote 2