Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Merry Christmas To ALL and stay grounded during the holidays

First I want to say Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.

Second, I know that probablly 90% of us on this board are in fact looking for a huge financial wind fall because we NEED it. Myself included.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't fall victim for all of these end of the year projections. At the end of every year the idoits come out with these ridiculous remarks that "Iraq can't wait till next year"! Well they have waited for two years now. So, please, don't get your hopes up because end of the year hype.

We have lots to be thankful for. A free country, and the end of the Iraq war, troops coming home etc. We also have a lot of angst and "Why" questions. Why is this happening to me, why did I lose my job, why does my best friends little girl have brain cancer (Which she does and is day to day).

I challenge all of you to find the good in your life and focus on that good. Call someone and tell them how good that person is and spread the holiday cheer. Lets make this the best and most upbeat christmas you have ever had.

This investment will happen when nobody expects it to. Adam wont know none of the guru's will know, its just going to happen. Iraqi people are very people to deal with and nobody over there knows what is happening. The whole middle east is falling apart. Put your head UP go to work creat an income for your family and this dinar WILL RV at some point. nobody know when.

I wish you all the best. Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and GO RV

• Upvote 5