Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ron Paul's Time Has Come

Anti This Anti That

Finally a positive article on Ron Paul from Yahoo. WOW!

Ron Paul's Time Has Come

By Lou Lippincott | Yahoo! Contributor Network – 8 hrs ago

COMMENTARY | When Ron Paul borrowed a line from French poet Victor Hugo in 2008 and proclaimed, "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government," he could not have imagined the momentum that would be building in the coming years.

While 2008 brought forth a powerful message, albeit in defeat, will the 2012 Republican primary end with a Paul acceptance speech? What makes 2012 so different? Is Paul the candidate that the GOP electorate was looking for all along?

The Republican Party tends to nominate military veteran candidates with long tenures in government service, like Bob Dole (1996) or John McCain (2008), even if sometimes the GOP stands behind a candidate of change, like they did when George W. Bush (2000) campaigned on ending nation-building overseas. Recently presidential candidates from both parties promising change have not had the background of consistency, and have not fulfilled their campaign promises. Bush took the opportunity to increase nation-building activity overseas, as did his successor Barack Obama. President Obama also failed to defend our freedom, which is being chipped away by Bush's Patriot Act, when he extended the law this past May even after campaigning against it.

Ron Paul's time has come, not because he is the candidate of change, nor because of his long tenure of service as a congressman and military veteran. Paul's time has come because he is both. Paul also brings in another important characteristic that no other leading candidate has in that he exemplifies honesty and consistency, and the evidence of such is available in text and video for the entire world to see. Just look at a 2007 debate video where Paul is booed and harassed for explaining in detail why we need to audit the Federal Reserve, and watch the 2011 debates where some of the same candidates now agree with him and Paul gets applauded.

The first contest of the 2012 Republican primary may be very telling. It's no surprise that the race is coming down to Paul and Mitt Romney, the only two candidates who have maintained steady support all year. According to Public Policy Polling, "It looks like Paul and Romney have emerged as the clear front runners." Paul is now polling in first place according to the recent Public Policy Polling Iowa caucus poll. Iowans maybe realizing that agreeing with any one candidate's positions 100 percent of the time is less important than building those positions on a foundation of trust and a track record of consistency, as Paul has done. Even Paul's critics believe he is a man of his word.

http://news.yahoo.com/ron-pauls-time-come-191800987.html

• Upvote 6

Yahooooooo!!!! Er...I mean Woohoooooo!!!

Go Ron Paul Go Ron Paul Go Ron Paul...oh, and Go RV.

Wow...a nice RV and Ron Paul as your President....now that's my idea of a perfect world.

Now here in Australia, we just need Bob Katter to become Prime Minister....or even Pauline Hanson...or...the leader of the Austalian Sovereignty Party...these are the only three who claim to TRULY represent the people and uphold the constitutional rights of individuals.

This article has made my day!!! Thanks Anti!

• Upvote 3

Look at what happened to every president that went against the federal reserve. JFK, Lincoln and I believe one other cannot think right now of his name. Ron Paul needs prayer and protection. I wish I could appoint secret service because he would be covered with secret service always. Just look at the history of this nation. If he dies or becomes unhealthy or just suddenly withdraws you can bet there is funky business going down hard.

• Upvote 1

Neg me all you want ron Paul is a screwball and will never be the president

I sense fear in you that an honest man could win. What I have never figured out, is why people want to choose the evil over the good. Could it be they are evil too?

Edited by Anti This Anti That
  • Upvote 2

It could be for anyone who supports Ron Paul.

No it is for anyone who violates the Forum Rules. BigDollars decided to make an issue of it, he's gone.

Let me add, I'm all for you guys supporting what you believe in, all Adam and us Mods ask is that you guys respect one another.

-

• Upvote 1

No it is for anyone who violates the Forum Rules. BigDollars decided to make an issue of it, he's gone.

Let me add, I'm all for you guys supporting what you believe in, all Adam and us Mods ask is that you guys respect one another.

-

Thank you Markinsa for keeping this site civil. My hats off to ya.

What people don't understand is that our economy will completely collapse if something isn't done. Ron Paul is our only hope. The powers that be may want it to collapse b/c if you were able to plan right meaning transferring wealth, they could basically own the US & dominate every world economy. Wealth is never created or destroyed, it's only transferred. Remember that!

When the feds prints money, What is that? It's a transfer of wealth. They are adding money supply & devaluing the money in our pockets & our pay checks.

Transferring Wealth! Look at any stock, precious metal, currency...it's all transferring wealth. Now think globally...it's not inconceivable!

• Upvote 1