Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

NEWS FLASH!!!

steveinfla

"I personally don't think we would have pulled out without some kind of a financial arrangment."

Sorry, I can't understand what "financial arrangement" with Iraq could benefit the United States government. If Iraq RV's, the revalue will be to U.S. dollars. The money would have to come from the U.S. treasury. Iraq doesn't have trillions of USD to pay the U.S. government with. It would just be taking from Peter to pay Paul. And forget the oil theory. The U.S. government doesn't refine oil. I just don't get it. Could someone explain it?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

As of today South Korea's Won is at 1169 to USD and Iraq's Dinar is 1169 to USD - Interesting eh?blink.gif

But SK Economy is big and strong and has got a reputation for making good products.

Johnnywg.... :lol: Anytime you need a laugh, you can count on a guru! Just wish the newbies can see what we see, and understand how to decipher B.S. from intel. I mean, is there really a such thing as intel regarding the dinar???

True... Anytime you need a (bitter) laugh you can count on any of them.

Guru: One who posts unsubstantiated claims for personal aggrandisement without regard or consideration for the truth.

It was widely demonstrated during all these years that the Truth is not a Priority for the "Gurus"......

Infact it's the last of their problems.

• Upvote 2

12-19-2011 Guru Jonnywg NEWS FLASH FROM UNITED NATIONS ...SANCTIONS THAT WERE EXTENDED TO DEC 31ST ARE NOW OFFICIALLY END DECEMBER 23RD. IT IS PUT UP OR SHUT UP FOR IRAQ ENDING THIS WEEK.

hmmmmm now I just spent 20 minutes searching the UN website.... Couldnt find a thing....... Anyone care to double check my homework.....

I know there has been a lot of distrubing news today on IRAQ but reporting undocumented claims like this doesnt help...

Garbage Jhonnybs no supporting info or intel links he is full of crap. How about this Jhonny bs you put it up and shut Up! Give it a rest.