Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

NEWS FLASH!!!

steveinfla

12-19-2011 Guru Jonnywg NEWS FLASH FROM UNITED NATIONS ...SANCTIONS THAT WERE EXTENDED TO DEC 31ST ARE NOW OFFICIALLY END DECEMBER 23RD. IT IS PUT UP OR SHUT UP FOR IRAQ ENDING THIS WEEK.

hmmmmm now I just spent 20 minutes searching the UN website.... Couldnt find a thing....... Anyone care to double check my homework.....

I know there has been a lot of distrubing news today on IRAQ but reporting undocumented claims like this doesnt help...

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 3

jonnywg came in 2nd place for this weeks douchie award...lost out to TERRYK this week.............................................here is the link Saturday, December 17, 2011The Douchie for Dec. 11-17

Well another week has come and gone with no RV. Another seven days of broken promises, bad intel, bogus rates and dates, and general douchebaggery from a whole host of dinar douchebags. This week's choice was a tough one. The stupidity coming from the gurus/pumpers pushed the BS meter to the breaking point. They were all trying to outdo each other in order to come up with the best new pumper line. It was like watching mice climb over each other to get to the piece of cheese. "They have to RV to be sovereign!" "They said they have the strongest currency so the RV is done!" "US troops are gone so Maliki will have to relent and RV or he'll be killed ######.com

It's all quite comical but to be quite honest, nothing really grabbed me this week. That's how it goes sometimes. I was thinking about giving it to jonnywg again for his missed RV prediction of last weekend, and for his claim that the new tax form was specifically created for dinarians cashing in after the upcoming RV. But jonnywg has already won a couple of Douchies so I wanted to give others a chance. Actually I could give him one just about every week and sleep well at night, but I don't want to look lazy. So I went with my gut and decided to give it to a deserving recipient who has never won a Douchie. (Kind of like Richard Burton never won an Oscar. Such an injustice, right?)

This week's Douchie goes tooo .... (drumroll) .... TerryK! (Wild cheers & Applause) Congratulations Terry. In one chat session you:

Claimed you were on the phone with a big shot

Stated that Chapter 7 was signed and would be announced tomorrow

Said that you have a source who worked for Blackwater but is now with Halliburton I presume ("starts with a H") who told you that he and 23 others are buying dinar like there's no tomorrow

Pumped your cookbook

Proclaimed yourself "a better person"

Announced that the RV is "here"

Said "TWO BEERS IN A HOT TUB WITH MY BROTHER AND LOOK AT ME" (not sure I want to know what that was all about)

Plugged your "non-profit org"

In a way this is kind of a lifetime achievement award for TerryK. His greatest work was probably long before I started this blog, but to my recollection this was the first week in the last three months where he did anything that was really Doucheworthy. Nice going, douchebag!

12/13/2011

[terryk] HELLO ALL

[terryk] HOW ARE WE TONIGHT

[amigomiwest] TK hello

[asgower] amigomiwest Wouldn’t be surprised – they love the smoke signals

[hlines] hey terry

[Cessie] TK Hi, I am excited and expectant and very hopeful of big things in next 2 days or so.

[msjeta1] TK doing well how are you?

[terryk] PHONE

[terryk] HOLD

[terryk] ON PHONE WITH A BIG SHOT

[terryk] HOLD PLEASE

[terryk] Iraq will be given the presidency of the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries, or OPEC, for 2012 at the group’s Wednesday meeting, Iraq’s Oil Minister said Tuesday. “Yes we are having discussions with members on OPEC’s presidency next year,” Iraqi oil minister Abdul Kareem Luaiby told Dow Jones Newswires. “We will get it,” he said. Iraq, a founder of the 12-member producers group, has not been bound to an OPEC production quota since the 1980s, when the country’s production fell sharply below its quota due to the 8-year Iraq-Iran war that ended in 1988. Then the country came under U.N trade sanctions for 13 years following its invasion of Kuwait in 1990, when it was banned from freely exporting oil. Asked if Iraq being outside OPEC’s quota system would affect it getting the OPEC presidency next year, he said: “No, the quota has nothing to do with us being OPEC president.” The OPEC presidency is a ceremonial post that rotates among the 12 members of the organization. It is chosen on the consequence of members’ alphabetical names and it is a one-year term. Iraq will take the presidency from Iran.

[terryk] READ THAT

[terryk] WHAT DO YOU THINK

[terryk] I WILL SAY THIS

[terryk] MY OVERSEAS SOURCE TOLD ME SOMETHING TWO HOURS AGO

[terryk] AND I’M TRYING TO GET IT VERIFIED

[Agent 007] TerryK that is good stuff

[terryk] ANOTHER CALL

[terryk] HOLD ON

[terryk] IT’S GOOD

[terryk] OVERSEAS SOURCE IS TELLING ME THAT WE ARE TO SEE AN ANNOUNCMENT TOMORROW

[terryk] I HEARD THAT THIS MAYBE ANNOUNCED IN THE MORNING AS M IS ON HIS WAY BACK TO IRAQ

[terryk] CHAPTER 7 HAS BEEN SIGNED

[Dee1031] tk I thought the rv was suppose to come before Chap 7

[terryk] I DON’T KNOW BUT I HEAR IT’S TO BE IN THE AM

[terryk] IT IS DEE

[terryk] CHAPTER 7 HAS BEEN SIGNED NOT ANNOUNCED YET

[terryk] ANOTHER CALL

[terryk] OK OFF ANOTHER CALL

[Agent 007] whew

[terryk] SO MY BLACK WATER GUY CALLED

[terryk] HE IS TELLING ME HE AND ABOUT 23 OTHERS ARE BUYING DINAR LIKE THERE IS NO TOMRORROW IN IRAQ

[cravin4rv] .. is he rolling in dough!

[terryk] IT’S SCARCE

[terryk] BUT THEY ARE BUYING

[terryk] THEY DON’T KNOW HOW THEY WILL GET IT ACCROSS THE BORDER

[terryk] THEY DON’T CARE

[terryk] WHAT DOES THIS TELL YOU

[terryk] NOW I NEED TO CORRECT THIS

[terryk] HE WAS WITH BLACK WATER

[terryk] NOT ANYMORE

[terryk] WORKING FOR ANOTHER FIRM

[terryk] U CAN UNDERSTAND IF I DONT TELL YOU

[terryk] BUT IT STARTS WITH A H

[terryk] HEY I DID NOT SAY THAT

[terryk] McDONALDS

[terryk] FUN HOUSE

[Ks_dad] Moving up from the dollar menu to the meal deal!!!!!

[terryk] THERE YOU GO

[terryk] KS

[terryk] HOW MANY OF YOU BOUGHT THE COOKBOOK

[terryk] TALKING ABOUT HUNGRY

[terryk] THANK YOU ALL THAT HAVE

[saltydog1] TerryK there u go again

[terryk] WHAT SALTY DOG

[saltydog1] food

[terryk] OH

[terryk] YEA

[terryk] WELL I NEED TO SELL A FEW HUNDRED BOOKS TONIGHT

[terryk] YEA I’M SELLING COOKBOOKS

[terryk] THATS GOING TO BE THE RUMOR THING TOMORROW

[terryk] TerryK SELLING COOKBOOKS

[terryk] HE IS SCAMMING YOUR MONEY

[terryk] ON COOKBOOKS

[terryk] WELL TO BE HONEST

[terryk] THEY ARE DANG GOOD LOOKING

[Agent 007] boy, TK – the photos sure look like the book is a class act recipe book

[terryk] I HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE DESIGN

[msjeta1] TerryK I can’t wait to get mine

[terryk] YEA I HAD TO STICK OUT ANOTHER COUPLE OF HUNDRED ON SHIPPING MATERIAL

[Agent 007] amadden said those that have been preordered are going out in the mail tomorrow

[terryk] THEY WILL START GOING OUT ON THURSDAY I THINK

[terryk] MAYBE TOMORROW

[terryk] I WANT YOU ALL TO KEEP AL AND CONNIE IN PRAYER

[terryk] CONNIE CAME HOME TODAY

[Ks_dad] wjbillr Hey man!

[Agent 007] we are – been posting Connie’s recuperation

[terryk] SHE IS DOING WELL BUT IN ALOT OF PAIN

[msjeta1] been doing that all day already alot of us

[terryk] THANKS

[terryk] I WANT TO THANK YOU ALL FOR BEING HERE TOO

[Agent 007] you’re welcome – we are all one family here

[terryk] I KNOW I HAVE NOT BEEN HERE THE PAST DAYS

[terryk] BUT YOU ALL DO SO WELL

[terryk] AND I DON’T WANT TO BOG YOU DOWN

[terryk] I WATCH YOU ALOT

[Agent 007] you could never do that

[terryk] BUT IF I COME INTO THE ROOM YOU ALL STOP TALKING

[wjbillr] Ks_dad wassup buddy,terryk Agent 007 and all you great people

[terryk] AND I LAUGH SO HARD SOMETIMES

[Agent 007] wjbillr

[Ks_dad] wjbillr woohoo

[terryk] MY WIFE THINKS I’M WATCHING THE COMEDY CHANNEL

[Agent 007] TK well she may be correct in some ways

[Ks_dad] TK it can be comical in here at tiems

[msjeta1] TK we just want to give you respect when you come into the room

[Agent 007] Amen

[Agent 007] clear the decks, so to speak

[alabamagal] TK i think they are sitting on the edge of their seats… waiting with great anticipation you got that one special on the nose call..

[wjbillr] he has earned that

[terryk] I HAVE TOLD YOU ALL THIS AND I’M NOT KIDDING

[terryk] MY SOURCES ARE TELLING ME IT’S HERE

[terryk] ANY TIME

[terryk] YOU IN FACT MAY HEAR ABOUT IT BEFORE I DO AS WELL AS YOU ALL ARE IN TUNE

[terryk] WITH WHAT’S GOING ON

[terryk] I’M NOT KIDDING

[terryk] THIS WILL HAPPEN IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT

[terryk] LIKE A THIEF

[terryk] TWO BEERS IN A HOT TUB WITH MY BROTHER AND LOOK AT ME

[terryk] NO DON’T LOOK AT ME

[terryk] I SAW A GUY THE OTHER DAY

[terryk] PECKING WITH TWO FINGERS

[terryk] I MAY NOT BE ABLE TO SPELL BUT AT LEAST YOU DONT HAVE TO WAIT

[terryk] AFTER ALL

[terryk] YOU ALL THINK LIKE ME ANYWAY

[Agent 007] yup

[terryk] THAT’S WHY YOU’RE HERE RIGHT

[terryk] WE ARE ALL A BUNCH OF FAMILY PEEPS

[cravin4rv] … well have some more brews and keep spilling the good stuff!!

[terryk] I WAS GOING TO SAY SOMETHING ELSE

[terryk] TWO IS MY LIMIT

[terryk] MY BROTHER HAD PRIME RIB

[terryk] JUMBO SHRIMP

[terryk] WAITING FOR ME WHEN I FLEW IN TONIGHT

[terryk] NOW THAT’S BROTHERLY LOVE

[terryk] SO I SAID

[terryk] WHAT DO YOU WANT

[terryk] HE HUGGED ME AND THANKED ME FOR DOING WHAT I DID FOR HIM THIS PAST YEAR

[terryk] JUST TALKING WITH HIM AND STOPPED HIM FROM GOING DOWN THAT DARK PATH

[terryk] AND YOU KNOW I GOT THAT STRENGTH FROM YOU ALL

[terryk] YOU HAVE ALL CHANGED ME

[terryk] TO BE A BETTER PERSON

[terryk] A CARING ONE

[terryk] LOOK AT CARING HANDS

[terryk] WHAT WE HAVE DONE WITH THAT

[Agent 007] yes

[terryk] WHAT I WOULD LIKE TO ASK IS THIS

[terryk] WE ALL HAVE CHURCHES

[terryk] WE GO TO

[terryk] PRINT THE FLYER

[terryk] WE HAVE ON THE SITE

[terryk] TALK TO YOUR CHURCH

[terryk] MEMBERS

[terryk] SELL THE COOKBOOKS FOR CHRISTMAS

[terryk] WHAT A GIFT

[wjbillr] good idea

[terryk] Cookbook flyer: http://tcbcaringhands.org/pdf/Cookbook.pdf

[terryk] 19.95 PLUS SHIPPING

[terryk] FAMILY

[terryk] HELP MOVE THE PRODUCT

[terryk] PLEASE

[terryk] WE HAVE 2000 COPIES IN

[terryk] READY TO GO

[terryk] JANNA CAN YOU PUT THESE ON EBAY FOR US

[terryk] JUST A THOUGHT

[Agent 007] I can try – have never done anything with ebay – but will

[Dee1031] gn

[terryk] WELL LET’S FIND SOMEONE THAT HAS

[terryk] NIGHT DEE

[terryk] BUT I HAVE TO MAKE THE FIRST PAYMENT OF TWO IN 20 DAYS

[terryk] OUCH

[terryk] OK TINA WILL POST ON EBAY

[terryk] THANKS TINA

[terryk] SHE MUST BE WATCHING

[terryk] THAT SNEEK

[terryk] SO I NEED ALL OUR HELP PEEPS

[terryk] IF YOU CAN REACH OUT

[terryk] AND TOUCH YOUR CHURCH FAMILIES

[terryk] YOUR LOCAL VA

[terryk] LET’S SEE WHAT WE CAN DO SO I CAN SLEEP AT NIGHT

[Agent 007] ok TK

[terryk] OK I CAN SLEEP ANYWAY

[terryk] JUST LET’S FUNCTION AS A FAMILY

[terryk] AND SEE WHAT WE ALL CAN DO

[Agent 007] you bet

[terryk] THE VALUE OF THE BOOK ON THE COVER SAYS 29.95

[terryk] YOU GET THEM FOR 19.95 PLUS SHIPPING

[terryk] THEY COME 24 TO A CASE

[terryk] REACH OUT

[terryk] TOUCH THE PEEPS

[terryk] OK I’M DONE

[terryk] GOD BLESS YOU ALL

[terryk] AND NIGHT ALL

[Agent 007] and God Bless you, too TK

[terryk] THANKS FOR BEING YOU

Posted by Sam I Am at 1:57 PM Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to Facebook1 comments:

DinarQueen said...

Buy a case of terryk's cookbooks or buy some dinar... or buy some food....hmmmm.... tough call, lemme think on this one.... NOT. Alot of words to say N O T H I N G, as usual, and who cares about OPEC right now??? What crap.

December 19, 2011 11:10 AM

Post a Comment

Edited by Hamels
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I love to read how as American's we are so judgemental about Iraq's new government.

It has taken us 100's of years to reach the point where we have a dis-functional government.

I think people expect too much from a NEW Democratic Iraq. Just sayin' :P

As of today South Korea's Won is at 1169 to USD and Iraq's Dinar is 1169 to USD - Interesting eh?blink.gif

• Upvote 2

12-19-2011 Guru Jonnywg NEWS FLASH FROM UNITED NATIONS ...SANCTIONS THAT WERE EXTENDED TO DEC 31ST ARE NOW OFFICIALLY END DECEMBER 23RD. IT IS PUT UP OR SHUT UP FOR IRAQ ENDING THIS WEEK.

If the rv does not happen by the 23rd of December.......Jonnywg will then say that the sanctioned were again extended to December 31st.

I love to read how as American's we are so judgemental about Iraq's new government.

It has taken us 100's of years to reach the point where we have a dis-functional government.

I think people expect too much from a NEW Democratic Iraq. Just sayin' :P

I totally agree. You hit the nail on the head. I personally don't think we would have pulled out without some kind of a financial arrangment.

• Upvote 3

The only thing I found in researching the UN and Iraqi sanctions, comes from an Iraqi independent news source:

URGENT / UN lifts Iraq sanctions <http://en.aswataliraq.info/%28S%28tpc4vwerdzses1ilpiv5bo45%29%29/Default1.aspx?page=article_page&id=139814&l=1>

12/15/2010 8:24 PM

BAGHDAD / Aswat al-Iraq: U.S. Vice President Joseph Biden said on Wednesday that the United Nations Security Council decided to cancel all sanctions imposed on Iraq after invading Kuwait in 1990. The council also voted to return control of Iraq's oil and natural gas revenue to the government on June 30, 2011, and to terminate all remaining activities of the oil-for-food program which ran from 1996-2003 and helped ordinary Iraqis cope with sanctions. The council said it recognized "the positive developments in Iraq and that the situation now ... is significantly different from that which existed" after Saddam's 1990 invasion of Kuwait. It also recognized "the importance of Iraq achieving international standing equal to that which it held" prior to the invasion. Iraq's Foreign Minister Hoshyar Zebari said Wednesday's meeting of the Security Council was "a historic session" since it ends an international embargo imposed on Iraq because of the wars started by Saddam's regime. Before the vote, Zebari called the lifting of the sanctions "the biggest political accomplishment for Iraq."

Come on people, lets think about this for a minute. There is NO WAY the US is going to let ALL this crap be goin down in the

GOI & not be there to help out. Also, has anybody seen this on the news or internet? This could all be smoke & mirrors to

scramble us up. I dont know but it sure seems that way. Im not getting shook up or discouraged about any of what I hear

Prove it to me w/ links about all the unrest.We know for sure there is stuff goin down w/ the Goi but lets not get hysterical here. Stay calm!!!

• Upvote 1

I totally agree. You hit the nail on the head. I personally don't think we would have pulled out without some kind of a financial arrangment.

Also remember that Bush said, 'Iraq will pay for this war'. My take, is that most debts have been forgiven, but the Federal Reserve still holds the largest debt and I do not think they are going to give 5.5 trillion dinars back to Iraq.

On the books the dinar is worthless, but The Fed Reserve gave $Billions to Iraq to initiate the New IQD. The one perplexing thing to me, is that South Korea is operating at 1169 Won to USD so why not Iraq?

That said, I see a massive influx of businesses into Iraq namely Oil & now International Hotels _ lets also not forget that The USA has the most expensive Embassy in the world located in Baghdad. So the one obvious difference between N.Korea and Iraq is the (New Currency) backed by The Fed Reserve and Oil floating on the surface of the sand.

If I owned The Fed Reserve, The IMF, The WTO, AND The CBI (Rothschild) I would want to revalue the IQD to at LEAST $1.28 initially. This would do two things with the least amount of ripples in the political arena. 1) We know that the GDP/GNP is near $.85 and 2) this would do away with using the USD over the IQD presently.

Why would Iraq buy back at a rate of $1.5 Billion USD/Month of dinars on the open market in 2008? At that rate they could have purchased ALL dinars back within 16 months. This tells me revaluation - BUT - this buy back was never calculated into the value of the dinar as it was being held artificially down by tight monetary policy.

So we know several things here:

1) Tight monetary policy - which means it is not being pegged to the GDP/GNP as other countries.

2) Buy Back of an undisclosed TOTAL amount starting in 2008 from the OIL windfall.

3) Fed Reserve holds the largest debt by initiating the IQD.

4) Current GDP is near $.85

5) There are very few dinars in the open market place in Iraq. People are basically living off a debit card system for food etc.

6) In my estimation Iraq needs purchasing power when its time to make the IQD Tradable which should be soon as evidenced by the troops leaving. Of course they could simply release the IQD at its exiting rate and be like S. Korea but that brings up two red flags.

A) How would they ever payback the war cost and develop their country at 1169 IQD to 1 USD?

B) It is my estimation that they will be very much like Kuwait's economy where the Dinar is valued quit high, but the people are paid very little as compared to similar careers in the U.S.

C) Kuwait Average Salary Income. - http://www.worldsalaries.org/kuwait.shtml

D) USA Average Salary Income.

E) What they have accomplished to date (infrastructure) has been by Oil Windfall from 2008, the lowering of debt obligations, save (The Fed Reserve System) and plain ole charity. But now thats all changing into sovereignty and this is where it comes down to how the IMF/WTO/The Fed Reserve/ & Rothschild's CBI want to proceed.

They have kept the dinars mostly out of the hands of the Iraqis and yes initially, when the IQD revalues, they will realize a one time (windfall) and their careers will reflect that of Kuwaits imo. So, it is OK to have a currency valued in the $3-$4 range while at the same time, salaries are on a much lower scale. What will the Iraqis do with their windfall? Probably the same thing we all would do, shore up our family life with a home, vehicle, clothes, food, medical, and a savings account. After this initial 'shot in the arm' for their people, they will all settle down into a Kuwait economy life style imo.

Lets reflect for a moment upon what The Federal Reserve did. They gave value to the NEW IQD, the NEW IQD did not arrive at this value through the pressures of a war torn GDP/GNP, the value was predetermined with out any reference to the underlying residual GDP/GNP. Basically, The Federal Reserve foreclosed upon Iraq, took possession through the USA, are now marketing Iraq. They will come up with a SALE PRICE (revaluation) and call it national sovereignty when they turn it all over to The Iraqis. The SALE PRICE will be realized when Iraq repurchases the 5.5 Trillion Dinars back at the Stipulated Price (The Revaluation). To assuage public sentiment of the war The President signed an Executive Order allowing Americans to be part of the Iraq (revaluation windfall) by gratuity! In the language of the executive order, all Americans are to be treated the same as if they were Iraqi citizens, and thus can purchase and own the IQD.

The 'windfall' is the (initial revaluation) which reclaims Iraq's underlying GDP/GNP of $.85 + ( costs & services ) that they want to reclaim before they settle on a Selling Price and before they turn the IQD over to Iraq and then to the ordinary pressures of supply and demand!

The dropping of three zeros is from .00085 which then equals $.85 and then through repurchasing of the 3 zero denominated currency. It takes no time, no pressures of (supply/demand) to peg the IQD to its underlying GDP/GNP of $.85. We did see the IQD valuate from 2003 simply by churning or in house trading for the last 8 years. I'll bet on the side that The Fed Reserve did not go through this effort of 8 years dolling out Billions to initiate the IQD and The US Dolling out trillions for the war effort to over throw Saddam to be just paid back by 1169 to USD. Its non-sensical on its face! Rather, They will set an initial valuation of the IQD to discourage corporate currency investing, to reclaim their costs, and to pay themselves via the figure of 5.5 trillion to as much as they feel the political and economic climate can tolerate.

Its all just a thought! rolleyes.gif

• Upvote 3

hmmmmm now I just spent 20 minutes searching the UN website.... Couldnt find a thing....... Anyone care to double check my homework.....

I know there has been a lot of distrubing news today on IRAQ but reporting undocumented claims like this doesnt help...

More like a .........."NEWS FLUSH"

• Upvote 2