Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I don't know which is worse..

I haven't been on here long and I realize you guys are gonna neg the hell outta this.. but I can't tell at this point which is worse.. the gurus "predictions" (at least they aren't daily bashing the crap out of everybody else) or the people on here who continually use them and criticize them for their "predictions" while ALL THE WHILE RE-POSTING THEM HERE ON DV... if they are so bad STOP READING THEM AND GIVING THEM ANOTHER FORUM.. this is so highschool and I came here for a more adult and legitimate forum.. at least with their "predictions" I can sit back and smile and dream.. you guys are giving me nightmares... NEG AWAY..

• Upvote 5

I haven't been on here long and I realize you guys are gonna neg the hell outta this.. but I can't tell at this point which is worse.. the gurus "predictions" (at least they aren't daily bashing the crap out of everybody else) or the people on here who continually use them and criticize them for their "predictions" while ALL THE WHILE RE-POSTING THEM HERE ON DV... if they are so bad STOP READING THEM AND GIVING THEM ANOTHER FORUM.. this is so highschool and I came here for a more adult and legitimate forum.. at least with their "predictions" I can sit back and smile and dream.. you guys are giving me nightmares... NEG AWAY..

Why do you think you will be neged....LOL Not all are what they seem i suppose. Its the internet, its faceless so anyone can come up with crap and BS on here and you have no idea who it is or if its true or some suck ass making stuff up.. Dont let it bother you and you will not have nightmares. Dont believe any predictions of when its going to RV. We will not know till it happens, not unless you have a crystal ball, one that works or Shabbi's cell phone number. No one knows, and look now whats happening over there. Doesnt look good for an RV anytime soon now.......A lot of us are adults on here, and some are adults with a childs mind...

Merry Christmas.....and dont worry about the crap. :D

• Upvote 1

My hats off to anyone who's been dealing with this for 5-8 years. I don't know how you do it but you must have the patience of Job.

End Quote

Thanks... No, I don't have the Patience of Job.....I have my moments ... But you learn day after day ( week after week, month after month, year after year...) to bear the weight of Time....Keeping ,if possible, a glimpse of Hope.