Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV by Friday December 23rd??

steveinfla

If it really RV's by the 23rd, or even end of year, I will shave my head. But I bet you it won't. However, if I am proven wrong, ya'll can all personally witness me getting my head shaved at the RV party. That's something you can hold me to. :)

Let me guess you already have a Kojack hair cut right?

12-19 2011 Guru Hammerman Alawi is in charge of the millitary, GOI - done, Budget - done, we should see this publically in the next few days. UN threatened if they don't RV by Friday 23rd they will go back under UN/US sanctions and we will not see this until next year. Hearing rate is $5.71, to the GBP which is $8.06.

I do know they have a 2012 budget passed or not they have a budget. I do not recall finding an article or statement where if they dont RV by Friday they are back under sanctions....

If we get a rate of $8.06 I will French Kiss Obama!!!

Yawn....

12-19 2011 Guru Hammerman Alawi is in charge of the millitary, GOI - done, Budget - done, we should see this publically in the next few days. UN threatened if they don't RV by Friday 23rd they will go back under UN/US sanctions and we will not see this until next year. Hearing rate is $5.71, to the GBP which is $8.06.

I do know they have a 2012 budget passed or not they have a budget. I do not recall finding an article or statement where if they dont RV by Friday they are back under sanctions....

If we get a rate of $8.06 I will French Kiss Obama!!!

When pigs fly!

• Upvote 1

I believe they need to start at 1 dinar to 1 dollar to get the us dollar out of there system at the very least . To get them in good with everyone else in the area and noticeable as being serious and not thought of as a bunch of cry babies. They should be worth as much as Kuwait or more very soon.

From the youtube video: "I would put our legislative and foreign policy accomplishments in our first two years against any president -- with the possible exceptions of Johnson, F.D.R., and Lincoln, just in terms of what we've gotten done in modern history." BO

His statement clearly acknowledges his administration is not equal to the FDR, Lincoln or Johnson administrations and, he qualifies his comparison to 'any president' as to what has been accomplished in 'modern history' with regard to legislative and foreign policy. While I am not a fan of the current President and believe his statement to be arrogant, I also think people should not put words in his mouth.

GH

• Upvote 1