Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV by Friday December 23rd??

steveinfla

12-19 2011 Guru Hammerman Alawi is in charge of the millitary, GOI - done, Budget - done, we should see this publically in the next few days. UN threatened if they don't RV by Friday 23rd they will go back under UN/US sanctions and we will not see this until next year. Hearing rate is $5.71, to the GBP which is $8.06.

I do know they have a 2012 budget passed or not they have a budget. I do not recall finding an article or statement where if they dont RV by Friday they are back under sanctions....

If we get a rate of $8.06 I will French Kiss Obama!!!

• Upvote 17
  • Downvote 32

12-19 2011 Guru Hammerman Alawi is in charge of the millitary, GOI - done, Budget - done, we should see this publically in the next few days. UN threatened if they don't RV by Friday 23rd they will go back under UN/US sanctions and we will not see this until next year. Hearing rate is $5.71, to the GBP which is $8.06.

I do know they have a 2012 budget passed or not they have a budget. I do not recall finding an article or statement where if they dont RV by Friday they are back under sanctions....

I think we should all know by now that if someone gives a ridiculous rate, they're nothing more than a pumper.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

I would even French Kiss Michelle Obama!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Hammer's quoting $8.06?

Let's see, is this how it's done when you're a guru? ...

"OK, it's looking real good for later on today into tomorrow afternoon at the latest. If it goes past the day after tomorrow, God only knows this is done".

Sheesh, when will any of them just give this a rest.

When the "fake" $8.06 rate comes out at say $0.86, what are they going to say?

Oh yea, you got the "8" the"0" and the "6" right, just lost something in the translation...

• Upvote 1

Well if memory serves me right the Federal Reserve started in 1913 and ends this Friday the 23rd of 2011, unless something changes. It is interesting a lot does seem to hinge on this date! Personally I would love nothing better than to see the FEDS's Disolved, gone, finished bye bye, cya! And take all of their elite money greedy sorry azzzz morons with them! The fed is not even a legal intity that I can see. Maybe someone can prove that differently?

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

With arrest warrants issued for politicians, alleged denial of exit from Chapter 7 for another six months, I am starting to get anxious in the wrong direction. I have resigned myself to .10, and if the Iraqi government continues down the current path, .5 will start to look good.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

thank you mommy and i would like some of those awesome baked cookies you make for the holidays sent my way :)

Sure, let me know where to send them :) Actually we have cookies, chocolate fudge, peanut butter fudge, white chocolate popcorn, and peanut brittle... Havent started the pies yet! take your pick LOL... I love this time of year :)

• Upvote 2

Sure, let me know where to send them :) Actually we have cookies, chocolate fudge, peanut butter fudge, white chocolate popcorn, and peanut brittle... Havent started the pies yet! take your pick LOL... I love this time of year :)

UPS to the UK? Hold the pies though as some of my friends believe I have eaten all of those allready.

• Upvote 2

With the Americans out of Iraq they have no one to prod them so they will do absolutely nothing about the dinar. They have no loyalty to their country, just to their tribes, so we will see them revert back to a bunch of cutthroats as they were in the past. The Iraqi people are the ones who can stop all of this nonsense, but they remain silent. Sad.

I want video of this kiss!! obaama stated he rates himself up there with FDR, Lincoln and Johnson. NOW THAT IS A REACH AND TOTALLY UNTRUE IN SO MANY WAYS!! If he was on fire I wouldn't piss on him!!

Your reference to President Obama equating himself to FDR, Lincoln and Johnson is nothing more than a bald faced LIE. Provide a news, not opinion, news article link with a quote to prove what you have said. And Fox News quotes do not count. Even Fox News knows they are not a news outlet.

Thanks. I look forward to seeing your link.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 7