Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions for Adams chat 12-21-2011

TexasGranny

Merry Christmas Adam and family....In your opinion is it posssible or probable that the CBI can remove the local currency by loading the smart cards with rv.d currency? This could happen when they get their monthly allocation thus making it easier for the locals grasp the concept.

• Upvote 1

Adam: In the last week there seems to be a rapid shift in negative articles hitting the press. Examples: No release from Ch. 7, Allawi has returned and is fighting with Maliki, Maliki assasination attempt, Parliament- since one bloc has pulled out; no quorum is established- another recess until January 3rd, HCL cannot even be discussed- how is it going to be voted on and passed? Seems a lot of turmoil as of late- your houghts? Thank you!

• Upvote 15

Adam, Hope you and all here at DV have a wonderful Christmas and a very prosperous New Year. My condolences to the Packers...I'm pulling for them. I have only 1 question this week.

Why don't you take Christmas week chat off? You've done a whole lot to further my education by providing this site and your realistic views on the Dinar-go-round. I thank you and all admins (especially Sara) for all you have provided since May for me. While I look forward to your chats, you need to just relax, because hopefully you are going to be very, very busy real soon (I hope) with texts, travel, Emails, sipping Pina Coladas at the seashore, etc.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Adam, will you please advise members not to believe in the many fairy tales that continually flood the Dinar community. Could you please state unequivocally that, if there is an RV in the near future that it will not be between $1-$12+. It's not a matter of believing its a matter of facts. Its not only implausible but impossible. I guess some people let what they want distort their reality.

Could you also let everyone know that if they lop instead of a low rv that this does not devalue their currency and in most cases would still yield us a profit. It would also have a lot of benefits for Iraq.

Thanks

Edited by MrDinarman
  • Upvote 8
  • Downvote 25

Adam,

Happy Holidays to you and your staff.....it has been said by men wiser than us that patience is a virtue; however the shenanigans that are being played by the people in power of the Iraqi nation is nothing less than ignorance of how a democracy should be handled. You have said several times that Iraq does not have to do anything with there currency and could continue to plot along. This is a culture that does not care about there people...just look around at there neighbors. I know we are in a changing world but my mother always told me ...when someone shows you who they are through there actions believe them.

Capitalism in the nation of Iraq is not meant for the masses, it’s meant for the few greedy controlling figure heads that could care less about the people’s simple necessities....running water and electricity...

My frustration is not that I have invested in this project; no it is that I truly believed that a nation would change. I have been patient, I have been positive...but that’s not the real issue...there are people in control that could care less about there own people yet alone our investment.

My question is why do still think the Dinar will revalue and why do you still think it will happen this year and do think it can and will happen with the people that are in power currently?

Sorry for the rant…but just sooooo frustrating.

• Upvote 3

Hi Adam, Happy holidays to you & yours. My question: now that our troops are out of Iraq, do you think they will hurry up with the business that they need to get done to RV, or are they going to procrastinate and bicker? My hope is that they move on with what they have to do to get their country moving forward.

• Upvote 4

Adam, thank you for your assistance. I have a question about the speculation rate of .10. If Iraqi wants to secure the dinar that is in circulation, don't you think a 1:1 rate would be a better place to start? If it is .10 and buy back at bank is .085 minus cost of dinar and cost of dinarvets (good investment) and taxes; at 20 thousand per 500 I will reinvest and sit another 2 years. So how will that help them? I'm on econ 101, thanks.

• Upvote 2

Adam,

What does the UN meeting report on Dec. 15th really mean regarding the RV? Must Iraq be out of Chapter 7 to have an internationally traded currency?

Also, what will the current turmoil in Parliament have to do with the RV, as well as them supposedly being on break until Jan. 3rd?

Thanks for all you do!

:)

• Upvote 4

How's your dates on RV looking now a days ? Do they have to be out of chapter 7 to RV ? With the dollar going up and the dinar going down in value; do you think this is good for our investment? Does it look like PM Maliki; is trying to be a dictator to you ?

Merry Christmas & tell Santa Shabibi to get off his a$$ & do something ,would you ?

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

Adam,

Have you heard the Glen Beck conversation where he starts to discuss (a currency) not named that could have a great return and then says he will look into it more and comment next week about it.... and then nothing else was ever brought up again about this topic ?

If so what do you make of this ?

Thanks in advance

Quad B)

• Upvote 1