Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Dinar That Is "Suppose" To Set Us Financially Stable..

I have been in this "game" of dinar for about 2 years...Not as long as other, but I am sure many of us have lost the faith. I know I am. Just seen in the news they are taking another break, more corruption and on and on and on...Now I may get the minus signs for this, but this dinar thing has made it pointless to come to websites right now. When I first got into it, I bought a little, one of my military friends told me it was a good investment...But you know I see I have wasted money on this...Fake ass people aka Gurus saying its going to RV and blah blah...That **** is old and not even worth it anymore to me..Rumors and chats are becoming more and more of "I don't know anymore.." People are saying that when the news becomes frustrating we are close...They met with the UN, and no REAL news from that...Supposely they got WTO meeting coming up and all this...To be honest, IRAQ to me is a test run of what the "bigger powers" want to do to countries. Thats my firm belief. We went in there wasted 9 years and our soliders to people who didn't even want us there for "oil"? Come on lets be real everybody, right now...NONE of us know when this thing will RV, hell for all we know the so called "Authors of the Plan" could own DelaRue who printed this money and made these machines and made billions and possible trillions off of us..Im just saying..I know I check these boards at least 2 times a week..And you got a few good news, and alot of bad news...Iraq was a test run to the world, because we still have Egypt and then Syria next..and I bet then it will be done right...Thats my personal belief...My advice to everybody is now just enjoy the holidays, and put that smelly ass bright color money away and enjoy family time. This dinar thing isn't a scam...but what it is to me is just somebody in a higher power getting richer. Hell Iraq don't have clean water, they have raw sewage and all....but yet they making a nice penny off of us to buy dinars...just think about that...before the next time you buy. If you delete this and neg me thats fine. Sorry for run on sentences...Stay blessed!

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2

I understand your frustration. I think everyone was hoping for an RV before Christmas, and I'm not saying it can't happen. I am still optomistic we can see this happen at anytime. Just remember, anyone can beleive and have faith when the news is good, and when things are looking up, but I have found that the biggest break through has happened in my life when God has tested my faith. I beleive with my whole heart this investment will yeild great gains and it will be a financial blessing to many of us, but we need to hold fast and beleive. I wish you the best my brother, just hold on, and build on your faith, it will happen in HIS time, I promise you that.

Edited by steveflex7
  • Upvote 4

its going to happen when it happens, thats why you shouldn't rely on it. Many times i have totally forgotten about the Dinar. When it RV's you will hear about it, trust me. Will it make us all rich, who knows, its an investment that could pay off big or just make us all a little extra cash. Put it away, stay off the sites for a while and relax.

• Upvote 1

Im trying to, but time and time again...Its the same routine. We hear its "getting closer" or "the ride is almost over" then you hear the government isn't functioning, and all that. Lately the only good news I heard from Iraq the past 4 months is that our troops is out of that sand pit..Other than that..nothing else has been good. Im trying to keep the faith, but its hard.

You are right bamf...got to! Its not the fact if I get rich or whatever..the fact that things in our lives will be stable..I don't want the yachts and big clubbing and all that...Just want to be stable and keep working and enjoy life while Im young and raise my daughter lol thats all..Not askings for the newest Jag or the biggest house on the block...just a relax lifestyle..

• Upvote 1

I so feel your frustration. I had prayed this would happen, per Adam, by Thanksgiving, then this month, now it looks like maybe next year. Trying to avoid selling other investments to supplement me through heart surgery in January. Like you I check a couple "news" articles once or twice a week. I know there will be an email alert from Adam if, and when, and know that should I miss that email, friends and family who are also in this boat of sinking hopes will alert me. Also I know that if the RV happens today, I will have time, and have days to wait for bank verification before I see a penny.

Still like most of us who have been holding this investment 2 to 7 years now I hope for a glimmer of factual news that will brighten the future. I am at the point where the Wednesday chats are not something I want to read as the same questions are asked over, and over, and over no one reads the history on this site. Adam has the patience of Jobe with these new people who do not read, and expect him to read from a crystal ball that no one has.

As I explained to a family member who insisted on buying Dinar last year, look at it like this, if you went to Las Vegas, you would take XXXX and not feel BAD if you lost it because it was for fun. View any investment in Dinar the same way, the ball on the roulette wheel is still spinning and we may hit it, we may not, but don't cry over it. Sometimes the power of positive thinking works wonders, so think about all the good you will do for others if our number hits!

• Upvote 3

I have been in this "game" of dinar for about 2 years...Not as long as other, but I am sure many of us have lost the faith. I know I am. Just seen in the news they are taking another break, more corruption and on and on and on...Now I may get the minus signs for this, but this dinar thing has made it pointless to come to websites right now. When I first got into it, I bought a little, one of my military friends told me it was a good investment...But you know I see I have wasted money on this...Fake ass people aka Gurus saying its going to RV and blah blah...That **** is old and not even worth it anymore to me..Rumors and chats are becoming more and more of "I don't know anymore.." People are saying that when the news becomes frustrating we are close...They met with the UN, and no REAL news from that...Supposely they got WTO meeting coming up and all this...To be honest, IRAQ to me is a test run of what the "bigger powers" want to do to countries. Thats my firm belief. We went in there wasted 9 years and our soliders to people who didn't even want us there for "oil"? Come on lets be real everybody, right now...NONE of us know when this thing will RV, hell for all we know the so called "Authors of the Plan" could own DelaRue who printed this money and made these machines and made billions and possible trillions off of us..Im just saying..I know I check these boards at least 2 times a week..And you got a few good news, and alot of bad news...Iraq was a test run to the world, because we still have Egypt and then Syria next..and I bet then it will be done right...Thats my personal belief...My advice to everybody is now just enjoy the holidays, and put that smelly ass bright color money away and enjoy family time. This dinar thing isn't a scam...but what it is to me is just somebody in a higher power getting richer. Hell Iraq don't have clean water, they have raw sewage and all....but yet they making a nice penny off of us to buy dinars...just think about that...before the next time you buy. If you delete this and neg me thats fine. Sorry for run on sentences...Stay blessed!

No guarantees in speculative investments and shame on anyone that takes advise from a fictitious person on the internet-jmo. Good luck to all

• Upvote 2

I understand your frustration. I think everyone was hoping for an RV before Christmas, and I'm not saying it can't happen. I am still optomistic we can see this happen at anytime. Just remember, anyone can beleive and have faith when the news is good, and when things are looking up, but I have found that the biggest break through has happened in my life when God has tested my faith. I beleive with my whole heart this investment will yeild great gains and it will be a financial blessing to many of us, but we need to hold fast and beleive. I wish you the best my brother, just hold on, and build on your faith, it will happen in HIS time, I promise you that.

I stand in Faith and believe with you for this tremendous blessing. I know God got a Blessing with my name on it. I mean all over it. In Jesus Name!!!smile.gif

• Upvote 2