Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

It appears 3 Squirrels gurus being investigated

I mentioned a couple of weeks ago that there was a large investment group looking to filea possible lawsuit requesting investigation into gurus claim of "facts and verified and confirmed intel" It appears there are at least 19 present and former gurus being investigated and the majority of them find their home on 3 Squirrels.

The last 2 weeks has seen many of the gurus call the RV, promise RV by certain date, continue creating stir causing many to continue to buy dinar.

The issue is that folks continue to purchase dinar on the claims that the RV is today/tomorrow. It is understood that intel may change or incorrect, but the problem has been created when the gurus claim statements to be "fact" and "confirmed and verified" which has been proven not to be true.

Adam, thank you so much for keeping everyone here grounded here. You are to be commended!! Keep watching for this investigation to unfold.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

I understand the distain for gurus. I dont like there marketing techniques at all. But, how are you going to file a lawsuit. I mean, what do you say. Yeah, I went to the guru to find details for insider trading and it didnt work out. thats like going to the police saying you were ripped off on a drug deal.

Edited by truthful1
  • Upvote 9

I understand the distain for gurus. I dont like there marketing techniques at all. But, how are you going to file a lawsuit. I mean, what do you say. Yeah, I went to the guru to find details for insider trading and it didnt work out. thats like going to the police saying you were ripped off on a drug deal.

If you have ever watched the show "Cops" you would be amazed how many people call the po-po's when they get ripped off by a dealer lol

• Upvote 1

The facts are there are gurus that are or following strict securities guides lines. Call any coming dealing in currency and ask a few questions... Forex will never state n option, but state a declaimed facts of visible trends. Reach out to and forge in exchange company and they will never state the future plans of a currency, it is against the law.

Go to this link to file a complaint ... http://www.fbi.gov/scams-safety/fraud. http://www.militarymoney.com/DebtHelp/deceptivepractices/tabid/75/itemId/2418/Default.aspx

http://www.securities.utah.gov/press/topscams.pdf

Better Businessl: http://www.bbb.org/blog/2011/07/email-scam-about-iraqi-dinar/

Just know the risk... I am way too deep to just dump. I will wait till the end of 2012 to see how this pays out.

Last, I has also gotten over the notion this is also wat Iraq wants. If they just keep the currency the same they will earning tremdous returns on oil. The people of Iraq have lived on little money for most of the last 250 years, what another decade.

Let's go RV

• Upvote 2

Adam,

That would be Super Secret Squirrels. This site evolved when there was a revolution (not revaluation) on OOM's site about 3 months ago. They took most of the mods, and most of the more "liberal" gurus with them (johnnywg being imo the most incredulous of the bunch). Since then, OKIE posts very, very seldom and only thru his main wingman Bulldog75. Probably too much info for you, but I freqent OOM for laughs and DV for reality. Have a merry Christmas...still hoping for Christmas dinner (and dinar) in B.

• Upvote 4

The funny thing is this: if these people are buying more dinar based on guru Intel, then aren't they going to reap the rewards after revaluation? I mean, I get it, these so called gurus are full of it. That's a fact.... But there is an upside one would think....

I went through 3 cases of Cracker Jacks and still can't find the secret decoder ring for 3S's. B)

Bwahahahahaha!!

I hope they are able to pull off the lawsuits. I would love to see some of these jokers called out. I bought all my dinar four years ago now and no matter what supposed intel is out there, I will not buy more. There are many out there who just keep buying based on those idiots and I have no doubt most cannot even afford to buy more.

I hope they are able to pull off the lawsuits. I would love to see some of these jokers called out. I bought all my dinar four years ago now and no matter what supposed intel is out there, I will not buy more. There are many out there who just keep buying based on those idiots and I have no doubt most cannot even afford to buy more.

I keep buying once a month on my payday. Set amount and it's what I can afford. I don't do it because of idiotic Guru pumps, I do it because, to quote the Monkees, "well I'm a believer yea, yea, yea, yea, yeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaa".

If you have ever watched the show "Cops" you would be amazed how many people call the po-po's when they get ripped off by a dealer lol

I am a Police Officer and you are correct. Crazy things happens in my line of work... :lol::lol:

Edited by mrref
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Adam,

That would be Super Secret Squirrels. This site evolved when there was a revolution (not revaluation) on OOM's site about 3 months ago. They took most of the mods, and most of the more "liberal" gurus with them (johnnywg being imo the most incredulous of the bunch). Since then, OKIE posts very, very seldom and only thru his main wingman Bulldog75. Probably too much info for you, but I freqent OOM for laughs and DV for reality. Have a merry Christmas...still hoping for Christmas dinner (and dinar) in B.

I have only been a member for 5 months. Know folks invested and they lured me to a few sites. Didn't take long to figure this out. Since I have joined, there has been one or another guru has called this RV every week. "EVERY"! Don't know what to say but there is a site that has all the gurus latest calls etc. I have explored that site from time to time and that is how I found who is who, and what they are.

It's amazing on those calls people thanking them for giving them a line of bull. No one has, wait, let me repeat that "NO ONE" has any higher up friend, relative in the know. NO ONE! Adam will not even say he does. And intel is only as good as the liar that gives it to you. If they have that high of a security clearance, they would not be in these forums. I have a relative with a very high level of security clearance, which involves a background check on all siblings, their kids, friends in school, colleagues, and neighbors. No joke. Spouses and ex spouses. I won't dare say what they do or which one. I am no fool. Those security clearance background checks go deep. Ex spouse children and friends. Employment, education. So, Seriously, you think they are here giving us the scoop. They would not have or keep their status if they were blabbing their mouthes. Common sense folks. Some folks are so lingering for attention and to be someone. So they lurk here in the forums grabbing any attention and glory for their egos. We call them "Gurus"

Don't like my synopsis, neg me. It's really the reality of it.

Edited by uncirculd
  • Upvote 7

How can anyone neg your comment, uncircld? I +1 you. Today's BSdog75's post has a Q asked about the rate showing up in London newspaper. Guess what BS answered? I'll show you.

#21.)Darcey: Have you heard that a London paper announced the RV and the rate is around $7?

Bulldog75: DARCEY; LONDON GOT THE RATE FROM OKIE. COPYCATS THEY ARE.

bwahahahahahaha !

• Upvote 1

Adam,

Thanks for explaining, Bro... I was un-aware of all that.

• Upvote 2

How can anyone neg your comment, uncircld? I +1 you. Today's BSdog75's post has a Q asked about the rate showing up in London newspaper. Guess what BS answered? I'll show you.

#21.)Darcey: Have you heard that a London paper announced the RV and the rate is around $7?

Bulldog75: DARCEY; LONDON GOT THE RATE FROM OKIE. COPYCATS THEY ARE.

bwahahahahahaha !

:lol: :lol: :lol:

There's no such thing as insider trading when it comes to currency speculation.

It's very likely that what some gurus are doing (lying about an investment for personal profit) is illegal. The difficulty is probably proving it though, as it's possible that the gurus aren't lying, that they're just extremely stupid.

It's very likely that what some gurus are doing (lying about an investment for personal profit) is illegal. The difficulty is probably proving it though, as it's possible that the gurus aren't lying, that they're just extremely stupid.

This is correct, insider trading is when someone has inside info on a stock and invests, funny how it's legal for our politicians but not us or Martha Stuart or anyone else lol.

Gurus don't have insider information even if they claim to and even if they did why would they share it with the masses? They wouldn't.

The one point someone brough up however is selling investmetns without being licensed to do so. I was told by Fifth Third bank the reason they stopped selling was because people were buying Dinar as an investment. My question then is really, common now you really thought all these people were traveling to Iraqi for Spring Break?

I imaigne they are being extra cauteous and deciding they just dont want to deal with it not only for that reason but b/c they really don't make muhc off currency exchange it's more a convenience and courtesy to their customers so if you want 100 Jamaican dollars for your vacatoin cool they'll get it for you but if your looking to buy millions of dinar for an investment thats not what they are in business for.

I'm no expert on this stuff but it amazes me how the big name dealers all have things on their site about your going to be rich and stuff like that, that seems to be pretty close to selling an investment in my opiinon

Well, obviously thousands have been influenced to buy way more Dinar than they could reasonably afford. Yes, they were probably reacting to the law of "Fear of Loss", if I don't take advantage of this once in a life time chance...I'll be broke and destitute for the rest of my life.

Unfortunately, my biggest concern has been for the thousands that bought into the even bigger rip-off, the reserve orders...UGH. Here people were so convinced that the RV was right around the corner that they took all available cash (10% down balance in thirty) and let it ride for the thirty day CASH IN Window. These sheep not only invested in the Dream of Get Rich over Night they are left with NO Dinar and a lot of loss Money.

We have heard lots of stories of people that have lost cars, homes, jobs and relationships over this Roller Coaster Nightmare!!! I even heard of one guy brokering deals and taking Cash for Dinar at a 20 to 25 percent markup but, did not deliver the Dinar but just took ten percent of the Cash Collected and made reserves month after month after month. Get the picture he was so confident in the Guru's Intel that he felt he could just wait for RV to pay everyone back...When this RV's I am sure there will be a lot of people looking or hunting this guy down.

Buy what you can afford and do not buy on Reserve unless you plan on paying the entire 90% balance in FULL by the deadline.

Very true. Its not insider trading, just an example. How great it would be to hold these gurus accountable. i just dont see how you could ever win such a lawsuit. when someone reacts off the words of an unlicensed, undocumented, internet intel provider its hard to legally bind them to your decision to buy or sell dinar.

I am a forex trader with many years experience. I can confirm that what you say is correct. There is NOT a such thing as "insider trading" when it comes to forex trading. Anyone saying such as either lying or misinformed.

• 2 weeks later...

I keep buying once a month on my payday. Set amount and it's what I can afford. I don't do it because of idiotic Guru pumps, I do it because, to quote the Monkees, "well I'm a believer yea, yea, yea, yea, yeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaa".

Might I make a suggestion: every other payday, use that money and buy some junk silver. You might not have as big of a return, but it is SURE to be more valuable in 10 years than it is now. Plus, it serves as a backup in the event that our wonderful leaders fail to manage our economics and we have a major meltdown. Metal is always king in a crisis.